Qubool Hai

More Symbolism! this time it's in Asads BOOKS!

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Guyss! Im steeling the pics and title names from: coolala124_KKB .. your post INSPIRED me to make this topic dear! Hope you don't mind! 😳

So guys, have you noticed MR. Asad Ahmed Khan's Books? The ones he reads? notice the titles? Kya SYMBOLISM hai 🤣 Let's start. look at the pics and titles below and then read my description below them! Again credit to: coolala124_KKB. 😳 for his/her post on what Asad reads: KHAN Reads...

1. The Coffee Trader

The Coffe Trader? 😆 Well obviously this refers' to the MANY coffee tradings that AsYa have done! 😳 Zoya gives Asad coffee, Asad gives Zoya coffee when they see eachother sad or in need of it 😆😳 

2. The Shakespeare Secret

The Shakespeare Secret. Well Shakespeare was a Romantic Era poet! His works did have plenty of romance involved.. and Secret.. well thats obvious.. so how does this have to do with AsYa? Two LOVEBIRDS trading their inner most secrets and thoughts with eachother! Confidantes? 😳

3. A Separate Reality 

Well.. Let's see.. considering ASYA practically live in DREAMS.. it kind of goes without saying that their lives and LOVE is based in a totally SEPARATE REALITY. 😳

4. A Passion For Excellence

I think this mostly pertains to Asad. He strives for PERFECTION .. a synonym of excellence, Id say. His OCD nature speaks for itself 😆  But i think With ASYA they are constantly seeking that PERFECTION state where their lives are near Excellent .. not just on competition level (remember the cricket quiz?) but also with eachother. They strive for their relationship with eachother to be PERFECT and hence A PASSION for EXCELLENCE? 😳

5. The Space Between Us

LOL this is just TOO OBVIOUS. I think even the North Koreans who are too busy with plotting to whipe our the US ... are aware of the SPACES BETWEEN ASYA 🤣🤣🤣

Anyways.. i love how GUL and the writers/creatives throw in this subtle HINTS or symbolisms.. kind of like the SONGS lol!!  😆 but I wonder if they do it on purpose or they just get lucky 🤣
Edited by LoveRosh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow!! Amazing symbolism! Hats off to you 👏 👏
I'm always in dreamland like AsYa and never notice these things.
I'm glad we have some smart people in our forum because if we didnt I think we would all be like AsYa and would find it hard to admit the truth to ourselves!
I agree with every point you made!!
Again wonderful post dear 😳 👏 Edited by Nisbahx - 11 years ago
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good symbolisms! 👏👏👏
I especially like the last one! 😆

Next he'll be reading a book on Loveee 😉Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 11 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
^ thanks dear!! HAHAHAHA.. i love my last one twoo.. HAHA.. i couldnt help but throw North Korea under the buss🤣
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Or next he might be reading..."How to be a good husband and keep your wife happy" You know since he thinks he cant possibly make her happy.  Silly Asad 😆
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post! 👏
I never realized those hints in the book titles! 
Im glad you brought it up and made this post! 😊
RosyRosh thumbnail
@ Nisbah- thanks! bUT i have to admit if i hadnt come across that post created by the member I mentioned above, then I prob wouldnt have noticed either! LOL i was noticing the titles of the books and all of a sudden the symbolisms hit me! HAHAHA

@ drea_ : HAHAHA I think he should read: Love Story  HAHAHAHA 
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
Amazing pos !!!
ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This was an amazing post! I couldn't stop laughing.

I liked your ending "they just got lucky". 🤣
RosyRosh thumbnail
HAHAH thank you all for the great feeback!! Really sweet of you guys!! Keep commenting! 🤗