India-Forums

Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki
Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

today episode - annoying bharti

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
oh man ...bharti crossed all her limits ..she peeped into jayMi's room when no one was thr ..she started touching jay's pictures whr ever they r placed Dead ..

i can't believe she goes all touchy touchy Dead ...she even didn't leave the luggage bag Silly LOL ..

she puts her hand on suitcase to hide  bhoomi's name n started blushing while touching jay's name on the label of suitcase Ouch ..whn bhoomi entered she is running like a cat WinkLOL..at least she should have made up something to bhoomi rather trying to run without bhoomi's knowledge  ROFL

kya sanskaar diya ansuba ne bharti ko Thumbs DownThumbs Down  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeN.bhavnaAsh_StorytellerfarabiEmAshAgrata23SRKLuvr-EvilDesires-AkkiHP

ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
People love bharti more than her fans that's why even if she has just one scene in a whole episode,they will never fail to discuss her.LOL

I won't say anything about bharti because i myself am confused regarding her.Main kya,even the cvs are confused about what to do with bharti.LOLBlame the cvs for showing bharti like this all of a sudden.She was not like this before.Ever since Jaimi returned to india,bharti's role has become even more pathetic.I must say,this is the worst role of yashashri's career and i feel bad for yashashri because she had to waste 2 precious years of her career to do such a dumb role.I just hope she get rid of this show asap.  

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.kp_yasharanMiss.Wahian.sariminoz.-pranjal-DiehardYMfanShaNak_RagNaThe_May_Rose

pesi11 IF-Rockerz
pesi11
pesi11

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
bharti is no spcl ...its common to discuss about any  character who start creating problems for lead pair

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storyteller

Miss.Wahian IF-Dazzler
Miss.Wahian
Miss.Wahian

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritika06

People love bharti more than her fans that's why even if she has just one scene in a whole episode,they will never fail to discuss her.LOL

I won't say anything about bharti because i myself am confused regarding her.Main kya,even the cvs are confused about what to do with bharti.LOLBlame the cvs for showing bharti like this all of a sudden.She was not like this before.Ever since Jaimi returned to india,bharti's role has become even more pathetic.I must say,this is the worst role of yashashri's career and i feel bad for yashashri because she had to waste 2 precious years of her career to do such a dumb role.I just hope she get rid of this show asap.  
I agree Ritika...dis is d worst charactr played by yashuCry I'm seriously crying now...til date I didn't want to be YM out of dis show without other offer in her hands...but , todays I want YM to quite dis show ASAP...i'll never forgive SWJ to ruining YMs career like disAngry

Yashu plz get out of dis crapCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelySoni.nobodyatnotimekp_yasharan-pranjal-ShaNak_RagNa

SheetalAnshul Senior Member
SheetalAnshul
SheetalAnshul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Bharti is behaving as if Jai is her childhood love and JAi ne uske saath jeene marne ke wade kiye they that now he has broken all of them by marrying another girl... she was getting married to some other guy, marrige got broken and Ansu ba promised her that she will get her married to JAi and from then to no she has fallen so head over heels for Jai that she cant see that he is married now and it is wrong for her to hope that she will one day marry Jai... In fact in my opinion she should be the one trying to convince Ansu ba that Jai is now married and she should not try to break his marriage just to keep her stupid promise...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeAsh_Storytellerprincess1

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

.sariminoz. IF-Dazzler
.sariminoz.
.sariminoz.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I feel bad for yashashri she has to play such a pathetic character ...i really dislike bharti's character ...i wish cvs end her charcter soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pranjal-Miss.WahianDiehardYMfan

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top