Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala AT #27| Badtameez Dil Maane Na | (Page 73)

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

ok forget joking but it made me really very sad when after confessing everything by Madhu RK said.. aur bolo na Shocked i cant laugh at this scene because i was soo mad at him and Madhu looked shocked and so hurt. he is doing everything wrong. instead of healing her heart he is shocking her and hurting her again. when he will understanding forcing her to stay with him isnt gonna fix their relationship. he needs to make her stay in a NORMAL way Ouch
Coz, thats not something to laugh about. But I guess...RK's full focus was on the answer he needed to hear. And his reaction was to that. Coz her answer was such a relief to him it seemed almost he got his life n sanity back. He was in that state only when he said aur bolo na.
To heal her he needs to first be assured himself...to trust her love again. Else how will he heal her. Her pain did register but its at the back of his mind for now I think.
Lol...he can only force her to stay...and infact her staying with him will make him realise that he just cannot make things alright like this. Staying doesn't mean she'll forgive and show her love.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Neutral_MonaAnanya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls...Hug

Just came back from a long meeting...Pinch Pinch

How did you all like today's episode?

Overall, I enjoyed it.

Edited by Ananya05 - 12 April 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizonleelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Coz, thats not something to laugh about. But I guess...RK's full focus was on the answer he needed to hear. And his reaction was to that. Coz her answer was such a relief to him it seemed almost he got his life n sanity back. He was in that state only when he said aur bolo na.
To heal her he needs to first be assured himself...to trust her love again. Else how will he heal her. Her pain did register but its at the back of his mind for now I think.
Lol...he can only force her to stay...and infact her staying with him will make him realise that he just cannot make things alright like this. Staying doesn't mean she'll forgive and show her love.

he was just happy and relived hearing what he wants to hear. thats it. it's selfish and he needs a breakdown because basically what i see is he is panicked inside that Madhu has moved on and he will never get her back. thats why he is desperate and crazy and he is doing even MORE wrong things than he has done before. though he wants to make it right. 
all wrong moves and RK trying to feed madhu and nice and thank God he didn try to feed her forcefully.. pagalpan ki level kafi high haina.. anything can happen LOL
@red, well said and hope so.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05..NadiaZ..PurpleHorizon

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
me leaving now gn all..!

PurpleHorizonleelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Goodnight Sana
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
bye Sana
@Tanz&Urvi : very well said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PurpleHorizon

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

he was just happy and relived hearing what he wants to hear. thats it. it's selfish and he needs a breakdown because basically what i see is he is panicked inside that Madhu has moved on and he will never get her back. thats why he is desperate and crazy and he is doing even MORE wrong things than he has done before. though he wants to make it right. 
all wrong moves and RK trying to feed madhu and nice and thank God he didn try to feed her forcefully.. pagalpan ki level kafi high haina.. anything can happen LOL
@red, well said and hope so.
Yes its selfish...RK never claimed to be selfless.LOL Just that now Madhu has begun to enter his self centered circle. And moreover think about it...if RK is in this insane crazy state...how ill he heal her? How will he do the right things? For him to focus on healing her he needs to be self confidant right? 
Be hopeful...RK ne gobhi ki sabzi se shuruat kar di haiROFLROFLROFL
@Red - Exactly!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SmokeySilence.Ananya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Ananya. Hug

Ananya05leelaa9

Go to top