Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala AT #27| Badtameez Dil Maane Na | (Page 34)

KomaLSunny Goldie
KomaLSunny
KomaLSunny

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Madhu should pay Back Rk for hurting her feelings and breaking her trust

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayamagic

Originally posted by leelaa9

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Watching a person break is the most ugly site and that's what we and Madhu are seeingOuch Not that I feel less for Madhu...right now I feel the most for her..its not easy for her at all. She can't give in and at the same time... how is she supposed to watch the man she loves crumble and shatter like this?
But I dnt see RK as villain still...a villain can never be so vulnerable and weak in showsLOL

Agreed, Urvi.Smile
And in the News24 segment, DVD and the narrator went to great lengths to confirm that Madhu is very much still in love and her reasoning.Embarrassed

yes leela there is no doubt abt Mb love at all, and she also said tht she will not forgive RK easily and I want her to make him pay for it, what he said ysterday was not small thing he has to understand the differnce btween nok jhok and the disgraceful, insulting act which he did in mandap.

Maya, he was telling Bittuji what to tell the press.
Remember when the press had cornered Madhu? She had refused to give titillating scandalous comments.
And celebs usually give far more sugarcoated comments to the press to cover up their personal life.
Ideally, RK should have told Bittuji he would give a statement later.
But he didn't want to let Madhu out of his sight, and wanted the press matter dealt with so that he wouldn't be distracted again.

And since he kept his gaze on Madhu while giving Bittuji the quote which would keep the Kundra marriage from becoming yet again more salacious gossip fodder, it seemed as if he was addressing Madhu.
He had told her to forget the past, but he never denied that it was terrible. He *didn't* tell her in the studio in response that they had just had nok-jhok. He told that to Bittuji to convey to the press.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona__VJ__..NadiaZ..PurpleHorizon

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

People, no offense to anyone, I know none of us here condone RKs actions, but do we all actually feel he is a psycho in literal terms, or are we just using this word casually, without implying the literal meaning?

I did not see any of his actions as that of a psychopath. Just my POV.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona..NadiaZ..PurpleHorizonleelaa9

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

@KomaLSunny  - You are not a member of this AT so plz refrain yourself from posting here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona..NadiaZ..leelaa9

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

People, no offense to anyone, I know none of us here condone RKs actions, but do we all actually feel he is a psycho in literal terms, or are we just using this word casually, without implying the literal meaning?

i don't find RK psycho but he deff crazy and mad...i did not use this word here but i think ppl r using it casually(well ppl whom i know)

Neutral_MonaAnanya05leelaa9

PurpleHorizon IF-Sizzlerz
PurpleHorizon
PurpleHorizon

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Ananya, I don't see RK as a psycho. I am not giving any excuse or justification to his wrong acts but labelling him as psycho would mean that any and every person who goes through such an emotional breakdown turns out to be a psycho. I totally dislike his action for now...but at the same time I understand where it is coming from. And like I said previously its a very ugly sight. At the most we can say he is going crazy coz that's true.. he is...and any person does insane crazy acts at desperate times. Only that RK has always been such an extreme that his crazy actions look more crazy than usual. 

Ananya05..NadiaZ..leelaa9

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
@Nadia and Urvi:

I agree. An emotional breakdown cannot be placed on the same pedestal as that of being a psycopath. He is bordering insanity. His breakdown is an ugly sight. But he called for it and deserves it IMO.
He has sensed that Sultan can create havoc in his life. That is why desperate and extreme measures.

..NadiaZ..PurpleHorizonleelaa9

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona..NadiaZ..

Go to top