Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mona1986

Omg new promo ishilarious🤣🤣

Rk is too much 😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The new promo is absolutely sick and disgusting 🤢 i dont understand how people are even liking it.. its a crime. he handcuffed her to make her stop from going? this is not jus abnormal but sick. totally sick.i think i will stop reading even WU anymore. i cant take this s*** 🤢
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

The new promo is absolutely sick and disgusting 🤢 i dont understand how people are even liking it.. its a crime. he handcuffed her to make her stop from going? this is not jus abnormal but sick. totally sick.i think i will stop reading even WU anymore. i cant take this s*** 🤢

Chill Tanize Rk is now certified nut case😆😆 but when he was not😆 
And i know if i watch it from serious pov then its plan disgusting 🤢 but when it comes to character like RK anything i expected  from him😆
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Mona, sorry but there's a thin line between being nutcase and being disgusting. I do watch it as a fiction but that doesnt mean I will watch just any nonsense they show. he was always mad but this is beyond madness. forcing someone to stay with you and worse put handcuff on them so that they cant run. if u imagine this, its scary. sorry i cant like it and enjoy this sick drama. no offence to anyone.
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

@Mona, sorry but there's a thin line between being nutcase and being disgusting. I do watch it as a fiction but that doesnt mean I will watch just any nonsense they show. he was always mad but this is beyond madness. forcing someone to stay with you and worse put handcuff on them so that they cant run. if u imagine this, its scary. sorry i cant like it and enjoy this sick drama. no offence to anyone.

Yup you are right i also believe cvs are going overboard😕 
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mona1986

Yup you are right i also believe cvs are going overboard😕 

yes cv,s r going overboard but if v complain then RS and ST wont like it, they think  only they understand RK characetr and rishbala love story more than us they has already ruin his characetr and now butuchering beyond repair
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its ok tanzie every1 wont like everything shown and u were always against such scenes so just avoid it u will feel better..
Dunno why but I m enjoying the show again..!
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by leelaa9 - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

'A wife is a wife'.😆⭐️ Imagining RK and Madhu in this situation.😆