Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

RishBala AT #27| Badtameez Dil Maane Na | (Page 120)

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

My views abt Fri & Sat Epi...

since itz too late will jot down few

Awww i felt bad for madhu when she asked radha if she shod accept diz as her destiny nd find happiness in it...Oh hello radha ji accept dat u r more of RK s mom dan Madhu s  y diz naari dialog charade hmph... Stern SmileGiven de kind of mood Rk was in he sure wod have cut his wrist veins nd who better than madhu knows it nd she budges strong girl i must say...  when madhu was saying she shod ve been like him for loving him i felt she is coming to terms abt RK s persona nd psyche nd its not simply black nd white wid him... after her confession when he said aur kuch kaho na he was simply reveling in de words madhu said before with a glint of tears in his eyes though der was  a sense of victory dat gleamed he was yearning for more words from her mouth 4  his insecure soul or i felt so...madhu has diz calming effect on him wen around deepali dan he is alone...

Sat epi was lull b4 de storm i wod say... LOLDe look he gave wen madhu budged to radha and de way he said thank u to radha to seal her exit saala he codn even tolerate his mom around her... LOLwhen he said mein hoon tunhare saath hamesha i felt de  loop dat was left open in champi scene when she asked him saath doge na was closed here...Rest of de scnes dat followed were endearing... Does he lighting de room implies dat he is lighting up their dark wrld...?? RK had a glint of tear through out de happening... Dat candle wala hme scene made me whine abt de revenge track y wod dey do all dat if it was meant to be revenge...Disapprove Madhu didn give in like she does sumtimes wid a mere touch of him and i want her to be strong and show him de mirror until it culminates to a breaking point common madhu u ve it in u woman...Yeh zakhm tumhe hi sambhalne was where he trusted nd gave in to her to heal his soul wounds ...?? nd malam bhi de diya is where he got assured dat de wound he inflicted upon himself thinking she has moved on has been cured by her confession and her tears of concern...??First time viewers were shown a glimpse of his caring and affectionate side...Diz time i hope itz for real though in twisted ways warna it wod be like dey are showing kuch bhi 4 de sake of Grey character nd drama nd wod be too much to take or digest...Pinch

DD awww kudi ne dil jeet liya in many scenes dere werent many dialouges but her xpressions were jus spot on... VD seemed to ve enjoyed enacting it... it showed...

Precap: Pata nahi he didn surprise me neither did it evoke wat the factor (atleast not in de precap)...@present he is confused nd insecure and by hook or crook he wants her near him so using all crazy tactics... am not defending am jus reserving ma judgement till actual epi...

Rk is in dire need of help and madhu fills in dat shoes, hopefully... coming to think abt it more dey shod ve promoted diz as a ishq nd junoon story  of 50 shades of Rk how madhu comes to terms to wid it(everthing else dat comes along de story line wod ve been an added attraction) nd how he changes for good atleast we wod ve knwn wat to xpct frm de story nd character without whining bcz dey way itz heading i don see neything else happening soon  ...
If it was a literary medium it wod ve been different altogether since itz a visual medium it affects ppl nd effects generated are more...

Tanz Read it wen u find time tell me wat u think...

Damn good, Vini.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged

News24:- 'Saaheb Biwi Aur TV' headline:-

RK ka 'paagalpan'! Madhubala ke haathho mey hathhkadi kyu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona_Tangled_..NadiaZ..

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
leela wu plz..
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Hey Sana&Leela
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..NadiaZ..

Hey Sana&Leela
hello nadia Hug
..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaluvabhay

Hey Sana&Leela
hello nadia Hug

u r busy today also?

_Tangled_

_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanaluvabhay

Hey Sana&Leela
hello nadia Hug

<font color="#ff3399">u r busy today also?</font>
at my aunt's place today and yesterday we had girls night out had lots of fun LOL

..NadiaZ..

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __VJ__

My views abt Fri & Sat Epi...

since itz too late will jot down few

Awww i felt bad for madhu when she asked radha if she shod accept diz as her destiny nd find happiness in it...Oh hello radha ji accept dat u r more of RK s mom dan Madhu s  y diz naari dialog charade hmph... Stern SmileGiven de kind of mood Rk was in he sure wod have cut his wrist veins nd who better than madhu knows it nd she budges strong girl i must say...  when madhu was saying she shod ve been like him for loving him i felt she is coming to terms abt RK s persona nd psyche nd its not simply black nd white wid him... after her confession when he said aur kuch kaho na he was simply reveling in de words madhu said before with a glint of tears in his eyes though der was  a sense of victory dat gleamed he was yearning for more words from her mouth 4  his insecure soul or i felt so...madhu has diz calming effect on him wen around deepali dan he is alone... Thanks vini for the wonderful review. yeap many people told me too Rk said kuch aur kaho na because he was like in a trance. he liked hearing madhu loves him but at that moment Madhu shocking expressions made me MAD at RK.. but i agree RK is extremely insecure at the moment.

Sat epi was lull b4 de storm i wod say... LOLDe look he gave wen madhu budged to radha and de way he said thank u to radha to seal her exit saala he codn even tolerate his mom around her... LOLwhen he said mein hoon tunhare saath hamesha i felt de  loop dat was left open in champi scene when she asked him saath doge na was closed here...Rest of de scnes dat followed were endearing... Does he lighting de room implies dat he is lighting up their dark wrld...?? RK had a glint of tear through out de happening... Dat candle wala hme scene made me whine abt de revenge track y wod dey do all dat if it was meant to be revenge...Disapprove Madhu didn give in like she does sumtimes wid a mere touch of him and i want her to be strong and show him de mirror until it culminates to a breaking point common madhu u ve it in u woman...Yeh zakhm tumhe hi sambhalne was where he trusted nd gave in to her to heal his soul wounds ...?? nd malam bhi de diya is where he got assured dat de wound he inflicted upon himself thinking she has moved on has been cured by her confession and her tears of concern...??First time viewers were shown a glimpse of his caring and affectionate side...Diz time i hope itz for real though in twisted ways warna it wod be like dey are showing kuch bhi 4 de sake of Grey character nd drama nd wod be too much to take or digest...Pinch oh no way.. this time it can be fake. i still havent got over revenge drama and neither im convinced.blame on cvs they did a poor job on logical revenge Thumbs Down but this time no. it was good to see RK calm and specially i liked when he said im always with you and it was genuine.now rest depends on cvs..im not happy but well what options we have sigh..

DD awww kudi ne dil jeet liya in many scenes dere werent many dialouges but her xpressions were jus spot on... VD seemed to ve enjoyed enacting it... it showed...

Precap: Pata nahi he didn surprise me neither did it evoke wat the factor (atleast not in de precap)...@present he is confused nd insecure and by hook or crook he wants her near him so using all crazy tactics... am not defending am jus reserving ma judgement till actual epi... VD is loving playing the madness LOL n he is doing it soo well that at many points i got soo mad at RK LOL and yeap DD is pro in emotional scenes and specially emoting with eyes so she was damn good on that Clap 

Rk is in dire need of help and madhu fills in dat shoes, hopefully... coming to think abt it more dey shod ve promoted diz as a ishq nd junoon story  of 50 shades of Rk how madhu comes to terms to wid it(everthing else dat comes along de story line wod ve been an added attraction) nd how he changes for good atleast we wod ve knwn wat to xpct frm de story nd character without whining bcz dey way itz heading i don see neything else happening soon  ...
If it was a literary medium it wod ve been different altogether since itz a visual medium it affects ppl nd effects generated are more...

Tanz Read it wen u find time tell me wat u think... only reason im tolerating this s*** is i believe RK can be changed for good.n i mean good.. what is hidden inside him and not puppy LOL but for me its difficult when it gets extreme Confused very good review vini Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

__VJ__..NadiaZ..Sunsetglow

Go to top