Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte Tere bina kya wajood mera...

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa...

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho❀️
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love shocking tanzi.🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leelaa9

😲 Thanks for the heads-up, Nadia.😊 I'll check.😊

leela, u r so cute!πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Clumsy_Wings

i love shocking tanzi.🀣

πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
anyways me outta here. gonna sleep. ca tom all. goodnight
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My views abt Fri & Sat Epi...

since itz too late will jot down few

Awww i felt bad for madhu when she asked radha if she shod accept diz as her destiny nd find happiness in it...Oh hello radha ji accept dat u r more of RK s mom dan Madhu s  y diz naari dialog charade hmph... 😳Given de kind of mood Rk was in he sure wod have cut his wrist veins nd who better than madhu knows it nd she budges strong girl i must say...  when madhu was saying she shod ve been like him for loving him i felt she is coming to terms abt RK s persona nd psyche nd its not simply black nd white wid him... after her confession when he said aur kuch kaho na he was simply reveling in de words madhu said before with a glint of tears in his eyes though der was  a sense of victory dat gleamed he was yearning for more words from her mouth 4  his insecure soul or i felt so...madhu has diz calming effect on him wen around deepali dan he is alone...

Sat epi was lull b4 de storm i wod say... πŸ˜†De look he gave wen madhu budged to radha and de way he said thank u to radha to seal her exit saala he codn even tolerate his mom around her... πŸ˜†when he said mein hoon tunhare saath hamesha i felt de  loop dat was left open in champi scene when she asked him saath doge na was closed here...Rest of de scnes dat followed were endearing... Does he lighting de room implies dat he is lighting up their dark wrld...?? RK had a glint of tear through out de happening... Dat candle wala hme scene made me whine abt de revenge track y wod dey do all dat if it was meant to be revenge...πŸ˜’ Madhu didn give in like she does sumtimes wid a mere touch of him and i want her to be strong and show him de mirror until it culminates to a breaking point common madhu u ve it in u woman...Yeh zakhm tumhe hi sambhalne was where he trusted nd gave in to her to heal his soul wounds ...?? nd malam bhi de diya is where he got assured dat de wound he inflicted upon himself thinking she has moved on has been cured by her confession and her tears of concern...??First time viewers were shown a glimpse of his caring and affectionate side...Diz time i hope itz for real though in twisted ways warna it wod be like dey are showing kuch bhi 4 de sake of Grey character nd drama nd wod be too much to take or digest...😡

DD awww kudi ne dil jeet liya in many scenes dere werent many dialouges but her xpressions were jus spot on... VD seemed to ve enjoyed enacting it... it showed...

Precap: Pata nahi he didn surprise me neither did it evoke wat the factor (atleast not in de precap)...@present he is confused nd insecure and by hook or crook he wants her near him so using all crazy tactics... am not defending am jus reserving ma judgement till actual epi...

Rk is in dire need of help and madhu fills in dat shoes, hopefully... coming to think abt it more dey shod ve promoted diz as a ishq nd junoon story  of 50 shades of Rk how madhu comes to terms to wid it(everthing else dat comes along de story line wod ve been an added attraction) nd how he changes for good atleast we wod ve knwn wat to xpct frm de story nd character without whining bcz dey way itz heading i don see neything else happening soon  ...
If it was a literary medium it wod ve been different altogether since itz a visual medium it affects ppl nd effects generated are more...

Tanz Read it wen u find time tell me wat u think...

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
goog morning beautiful ppl
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: __VJ__

My views abt Fri & Sat Epi...

since itz too late will jot down few

Awww i felt bad for madhu when she asked radha if she shod accept diz as her destiny nd find happiness in it...Oh hello radha ji accept dat u r more of RK s mom dan Madhu s  y diz naari dialog charade hmph... 😳Given de kind of mood Rk was in he sure wod have cut his wrist veins nd who better than madhu knows it nd she budges strong girl i must say...  when madhu was saying she shod ve been like him for loving him i felt she is coming to terms abt RK s persona nd psyche nd its not simply black nd white wid him... after her confession when he said aur kuch kaho na he was simply reveling in de words madhu said before with a glint of tears in his eyes though der was  a sense of victory dat gleamed he was yearning for more words from her mouth 4  his insecure soul or i felt so...madhu has diz calming effect on him wen around deepali dan he is alone...

Sat epi was lull b4 de storm i wod say... πŸ˜†De look he gave wen madhu budged to radha and de way he said thank u to radha to seal her exit saala he codn even tolerate his mom around her... πŸ˜†when he said mein hoon tunhare saath hamesha i felt de  loop dat was left open in champi scene when she asked him saath doge na was closed here...Rest of de scnes dat followed were endearing... Does he lighting de room implies dat he is lighting up their dark wrld...?? RK had a glint of tear through out de happening... Dat candle wala hme scene made me whine abt de revenge track y wod dey do all dat if it was meant to be revenge...πŸ˜’ Madhu didn give in like she does sumtimes wid a mere touch of him and i want her to be strong and show him de mirror until it culminates to a breaking point common madhu u ve it in u woman...Yeh zakhm tumhe hi sambhalne was where he trusted nd gave in to her to heal his soul wounds ...?? nd malam bhi de diya is where he got assured dat de wound he inflicted upon himself thinking she has moved on has been cured by her confession and her tears of concern...??First time viewers were shown a glimpse of his caring and affectionate side...Diz time i hope itz for real though in twisted ways warna it wod be like dey are showing kuch bhi 4 de sake of Grey character nd drama nd wod be too much to take or digest...😡

DD awww kudi ne dil jeet liya in many scenes dere werent many dialouges but her xpressions were jus spot on... VD seemed to ve enjoyed enacting it... it showed...

Precap: Pata nahi he didn surprise me neither did it evoke wat the factor (atleast not in de precap)...@present he is confused nd insecure and by hook or crook he wants her near him so using all crazy tactics... am not defending am jus reserving ma judgement till actual epi...

Rk is in dire need of help and madhu fills in dat shoes, hopefully... coming to think abt it more dey shod ve promoted diz as a ishq nd junoon story  of 50 shades of Rk how madhu comes to terms to wid it(everthing else dat comes along de story line wod ve been an added attraction) nd how he changes for good atleast we wod ve knwn wat to xpct frm de story nd character without whining bcz dey way itz heading i don see neything else happening soon  ...
If it was a literary medium it wod ve been different altogether since itz a visual medium it affects ppl nd effects generated are more...

Tanz Read it wen u find time tell me wat u think...

Damn good, Vini.πŸ‘
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

News24:- 'Saaheb Biwi Aur TV' headline:-

RK ka 'paagalpan'! Madhubala ke haathho mey hathhkadi kyu?