@Devu, welcome back
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

[

No no...am not disgusted at his aur bolo na...may b am crazyπŸ€”πŸ˜† 
@Red - Totally agree.

Just a random thought...isn't it good in a way that he is making mistakes? I mean in a way Madhu can be assured that its all real...his desperation is making him do all the wrongs...but its now that she is seeing the real him...flawed and crazy person. And not just his own painted picture what he showed her before who hardly made mistakes. Ofcourse he can't go on making mmistakes for long.

I know you are not disgusted. Even I didn't feel disgusted. That makes the two of us crazy. πŸ˜† I am saying that teh general mood is like that. πŸ˜†

Yes. Madhu needs to see what a crazy man she chose to fall in love with. She has to deal with this raw and in the face craziness of Rishabh Kundra. He has to be striped of that charming superstar mask. And I agree that its good that he is making mistakes. He is flowing against the tide, which will make him vulnerable with each passing day. And when Madhu sees him in this state, then probably she can think of righfully giving him a second chance. Tab tak she shoudl not relent.
Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Mixed reactions I see. πŸ˜† RKs 'kuch aur kaho na' seems to have invoked disgust again. I don't think he is oblivious t her pain. He is just not ready to face it. That is why he simply turned deaf ear to the later part of her confession. Remember this is the man, who melted listening to her whimpering sobs from across the dressing room, before the 5th slap. And, hasn't he already started the process of wooing her back? Of course, its all wrong though. Sirf gobi ki sabzi khilake aur Mr.India dikhake Biwi manne wali nahi hai. πŸ˜† 

i dunno why ppl start feeling disgust on every small thing...aur aaj to kuch bhi disgusting nahi tha sach mein...and i dont understand what u all want?...u want redemption and then wooing, ur wishes r big ones ...why do u want him to turn all good all of a sudden?...RK will never do things the way u want, these r not in RK's standards

i think i shudnt come to this AT, i shud stick to CCD n all..phew!...u guys enjoy...
bye
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Nishi : no one here was disgusted and even if they said it each one his pov
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One has to look from both sides...!!
if you look from RK's point of view...you won't feel whatever he is doing as "Wrong"...
Coz..he is..the way he is...and that's his style...he might not change..!!
But when you look at it from Madhu's point of view...he is Wrong..!!
I feel more bad for Madhu in the last few days..than i felt after the revenge drama..!

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
hello Devu&Ananya
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Devu, I added more points to the original post in response to your question before you left.😊
And glad you enjoyed the movie.πŸ˜ƒ
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

hello Devu&Ananya

Hi Nadia , Tanzie, Leela and Devu. 😊
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
for me the revenge drama was the worst
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Nishi, what was that 😳 everyone is entitled to their own pov so even if someone doesnt like it or wished for something else doesnt matter you have to do the same. neither anyone asked to. and nobody said disgusting today!!