Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Hi Ananya. πŸ€—

Mixed reactions I see. πŸ˜† RKs 'kuch aur kaho na' seems to have invoked disgust again. I don't think he is oblivious t her pain. He is just not ready to face it. That is why he simply turned deaf ear to the later part of her confession. Remember this is the man, who melted listening to her whimpering sobs from across the dressing room, before the 5th slap. And, hasn't he already started the process of wooing her back? Of course, its all wrong though. Sirf gobi ki sabzi khilake aur Mr.India dikhake Biwi manne wali nahi hai. πŸ˜† 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

u forgot MR indiaπŸ˜†...Mrs india and Mr Seema🀣

I dont want RK to be selfless i want him to be a little normal if possible "little normal" okay πŸ˜† pure normal he cant be and if he does who will entertain us πŸ˜† he is so strange.. im still very MAD at him but i cant hate him. im dissapointed at him because I can see Madhus hurt, shocked and disgusted face and it makes me feel bad even imagining her situation. its terrible and RK is being occasionally scary too  one moment he is scary, next moment he is sweet n caring, next moment he is hilarious and next moment sad... goes on n on... Madhu should freak out and run from RK πŸ˜† but she is no normal either πŸ˜†
i like all the things she said to Rk from yesterday about apology and all.. soo apt.. πŸ‘

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

u forgot MR indiaπŸ˜†...Mrs india and Mr Seema🀣

Lol...no Gobhi ki sabzi was Madhu's style na and not his.πŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 nahi mr. india mai to mai seema jee hun aur tum mr.india. chalo meri masoom si mr.india ab khana kha lo

πŸ˜†
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Lol...no Gobhi ki sabzi was Madhu's style na and not his.πŸ˜†

oopsπŸ˜†
"Maine poore pyaar aur tameez se ise khilane ki koshish ki...par kya kare...aapki bahu ko iss kameene ki kadar hi nahi hai"
🀣🀣🀣

made a post https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3533313
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
@Tanz : RK and normal do not go hand in handπŸ˜†he was never normal and like Urvi said he was always selfish but yes even Madhu is not normal orelse how can a sane person fell for a guy like RK...she loved him the way he is he didn't change so she can love him.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anyone here??
just came back from a movie...Oblivion...thought it won't make sense..
but surprisingly...it did!!😊

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Mixed reactions I see. πŸ˜† RKs 'kuch aur kaho na' seems to have invoked disgust again. I don't think he is oblivious t her pain. He is just not ready to face it. That is why he simply turned deaf ear to the later part of her confession. Remember this is the man, who melted listening to her whimpering sobs from across the dressing room, before the 5th slap. And, hasn't he already started the process of wooing her back? Of course, its all wrong though. Sirf gobi ki sabzi khilake aur Mr.India dikhake Biwi manne wali nahi hai. πŸ˜† 

No no...am not disgusted at his aur bolo na...may b am crazyπŸ€”πŸ˜† 
@Red - Totally agree.

Just a random thought...isn't it good in a way that he is making mistakes? I mean in a way Madhu can be assured that its all real...his desperation is making him do all the wrongs...but its now that she is seeing the real him...flawed and crazy person. And not just his own painted picture what he showed her before who hardly made mistakes. Ofcourse he can't go on making mmistakes for long.
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 11 years ago
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4