Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Agreed, Urvi.😊
And in the News24 segment, DVD and the narrator went to great lengths to confirm that Madhu is very much still in love and her reasoning.😳

Ohh I never had doubts on if she still loved him or not. I was sure she did.

And am glad that she is staying back with him ...Its good for both of them to stay together for now. And super happy that she will not give in at the same time...it will lead to RK suffering and I guess both Madhu and the audience have to see him in pain to forgive him. Not that anyone will be happy with him suffering but then its needed.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Watching a person break is the most ugly site and that's what we and Madhu are seeing Not that I feel less for Madhu...right now I feel the most for her..its not easy for her at all. She can't give in and at the same time... how is she supposed to watch the man she loves crumble and shatter like this?
But I dnt see RK as villain still...a villain can never be so vulnerable and weak in showsπŸ˜†

yes but the good thing in Madhu she does not give in so easily+she is courageous and she is the only one who can fix RK ...she is his doc
i didn't say RK is a villain i said they r making him look like one he didn't become one...some villains act like weak and vulnerable to get what they wantπŸ˜‰

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here i never doubted Madhu's love for RK if he broke her heart it doesn't mean she will forget him and hate him
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leelaa9

Agreed, Urvi.😊
And in the News24 segment, DVD and the narrator went to great lengths to confirm that Madhu is very much still in love and her reasoning.😳

yes leela there is no doubt abt Mb love at all, and she also said tht she will not forgive RK easily and I want her to make him pay for it, what he said ysterday was not small thing he has to understand the differnce btween nok jhok and the disgraceful, insulting act which he did in mandap.
KomaLSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
drashti is a superb actress with such lovely expressiona and looks
KomaLSunny thumbnail
RK is such a shameless creature , love the way how vivi delivers his dailougue
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: devikamd

Now about yesterday's episode..!!

Madhu's response was exactly the way i said it would be..!!
But it didn't seem to affect RK...looked like it just went over his head..
and he said..let forget the past and move on??😲 Really RK??Really??
Not that easy my dear superstar...it doesn't work that way..!!

If you forget the whole unwedding drama, the humiliation...the revenge...
yesterday's episode was full on entertainment...with some kickass dialogues from RK...!
But it terms of story...future of RishBala...it sucked..!!😳
RK is a total goner...even he don't know what he is doing...
he is acting like a complete psycho..

well said devu as rK fan I really like his acting  and his dialogues everything but as rishbala fan I want him to realise his mistake which he did all tht drama on mandap is nok jhok for him but not a girl who go through all this . MB shd teach him good lesson this time that is y I want her to stay their with him and this time set him right
KomaLSunny thumbnail
Madhu should pay Back Rk for hurting her feelings and breaking her trust
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mayamagic

yes leela there is no doubt abt Mb love at all, and she also said tht she will not forgive RK easily and I want her to make him pay for it, what he said ysterday was not small thing he has to understand the differnce btween nok jhok and the disgraceful, insulting act which he did in mandap.

Maya, he was telling Bittuji what to tell the press.
Remember when the press had cornered Madhu? She had refused to give titillating scandalous comments.
And celebs usually give far more sugarcoated comments to the press to cover up their personal life.
Ideally, RK should have told Bittuji he would give a statement later.
But he didn't want to let Madhu out of his sight, and wanted the press matter dealt with so that he wouldn't be distracted again.

And since he kept his gaze on Madhu while giving Bittuji the quote which would keep the Kundra marriage from becoming yet again more salacious gossip fodder, it seemed as if he was addressing Madhu.
He had told her to forget the past, but he never denied that it was terrible. He *didn't* tell her in the studio in response that they had just had nok-jhok. He told that to Bittuji to convey to the press.

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People, no offense to anyone, I know none of us here condone RKs actions, but do we all actually feel he is a psycho in literal terms, or are we just using this word casually, without implying the literal meaning?

I did not see any of his actions as that of a psychopath. Just my POV.