Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Parineeti Chopra, two films old in the industry, wants to adopt children at some point in her life. And not just one or two, but she may even beat Angelina Jolie ' who has adopted three children. Parineeti shares, "Oh yes, I hope I can financially and emotionally support as many children as possible."

Inspired by Jolie?

But the inspiration, says she, is neither a Hollywood nor Bollywood star. Instead, Parineeti reveals that the real inspirations are her parents who support more than 50 children. "Why do I need to look elsewhere? For me they have been my inspiration all through my growing years," she quips. 

She reveals that her parents support these children, and some of them are married now. "I have grown up seeing my parents taking care of all these children. And I want to be able to do that someday. Personally, take care of children and to provide care and education to as many as I can." 

Single mom? Nah!
Isn't she too young for that? "Age doesn't matter, it's whether or not I am able to take care of their requirements." 

So, a single mother? "No, I definitely want a man in my life when I do, and have kids of my own too," she smiles, before adding, "But I need to be more financially secure to be able to support the children."

Edited by love_struck - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
that is a lingering thought on my mind too..go for it girl πŸ‘πŸΌ
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
she's like a kid herself.. bachhe kahan se sambhaalegi ye.. πŸ€ͺ
Haeyeol thumbnail
^^ shes loud and chirpy but I dont think shez like a kid.. she finished her education and got a degree.. she was in a new country for 3 years doing her degree alone..before being an actor she was working professional too.. in a new city. that makes u independent too.. 

"Age doesn't matter, it's whether or not I am able to take care of their requirements."  (well said gurl)

I really like how Sush is with her daughter..hope Pari too later in life..πŸ‘

but now is too soon i HOPE she focuses in her career..

and I hope she gets married before adopting.. so the kids will have a father too.. 
sajni_ka_sajna thumbnail
Originally posted by: love_struck

^^ shes loud and chirpy but I dont think shez like a kid.. she finished her education and got a degree.. she was in a new country for 3 years doing her degree alone..before being an actor she was working professional too.. in a new city. that makes u independent too.. 

dunno but she acts like one.. didn't wana offend u pari fan jee πŸ˜Š
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Good for her! πŸ‘There are so many abandoned street children already, why bring more into the world? I like her outlook.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
That's a good thing.
cutiepiexox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope she does πŸ˜Š
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Couldnt agree more! Go Pari Go! :)
Gujar thumbnail