Arhi OS: Red Drops of Satin

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my dear readers.. It's been a while. Sorry I have been gone for months, but it happened. I won't tell my reasons for they are bitter, but I am here once again thanks to Gautam's interview with Team Sarun. Something sparked again for me to write thanks to his interview, and I came up with this. Hope you all are still active on here, and like or comment if you guys enjoyed. 

'Uff why does Anjali ji always make me do these things! First the bangles and now this? Hai Devi Maiya I hate being in his room,' Khushi Kumari Gupta muttered, whilst biting her lips anxiously. Walking across his room wasn't an alien thing to her, but the fear that entered her body never failed to consume her. Previously it used to be because he was like a monster waiting to eat her, although now the reason was much more different...

The Raksha's Laad Governor as she calls him, has been acting very weird lately. Not mention the previous incidents that took place in this room. Oh how she wished to forget them all, but it was stored inside her brain like a little microchip. The kiss, especially that took place by the pool seemed to be the most remembered memory of hers.  She shuddered at the thought and mentally slapped her self.

'Khushi Kumari Gupta! Shut up and find laad governor's wives quickly otherwise when the raksha's husband arrives, you will be dead!'  Her eyes wandered around the room hoping to find it and quickly escape.  'Where are they!?', she whispered frustrated.

'Where's what?,' a husky smooth voice whispered behind her, sending several shivers down her back.  Khushi shut her eyes tightly, 'please be a dream, please be a dream, hai devi maiyya make it a dream...' She moved backwards and slammed right in to a hard chest. 'This is all real as it can get Khushi Kumari Gupta. Now you better have a good reason to why you're in my room,' his threatening voice whispered close to her ears, washing her cheek with hot breath.

She gulped, 'I.. I was.. I.. LOST MY WAY. Yeah I lost my way and I ended up here,' her eyes focused on the door. Time for her to escape before the laad governor decides to feast on her flesh.  Adereline pushed her body for the entrance, but all attempts failed the moment a pair of strong beastly arms grabbed her around the waist, and twisted her around, crashing her right in to his chest.

Wisps of air blew in to her face as his brown, intense orbs looked right through her. 'I asked you a question Khushi Kumari Gupta, and I expect you to tell me the truth.' How can a man have such a sultry voice? Khushi has never ever encountered any human being on this earth that can chill her to the bones, and diffuse heat in to her soul, all at the same time.

'I-I-I- I am telling-you the tr-u-th,' she stammered, trying all her best not to look in to his eyes. They were tormenting her being, sending tremors down to various places she have never knew could be sent to. Her answer how ever did not please him. The grip of his hold tightened gently and he moulded her soft body in to his chiseled master piece.

At that moment Khushi suddenly realized, the chiseled body was covered in something smooth, and... almost satiny? The hazel orbs widened when she took in his appearance. The Arnav Singh Razaida was wearing a satin robe.. dark beautiful red, like drops of blood with a black lining running across the collar of the robe.  

Oh he was breathtaking in this comfortable, but sensual avatar. The beats of her heart began to speed when it dawned on her that he might not be wearing anything, underneath this sinful robe. Khushi gulped, 'Arnavji... could you let me go?'

He leaned forward with the same intense gaze locked in to her innocent, child like eyes. 'No,' he simply replied without hesitance. 'Wh--y no-t?' her queering voice asked, even though she knew the answer. Of course he was not going to let her go, after all she was in his room without permission. She could already imagine the headlines of the news paper, regarding her death

'KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA, DEAD AT THE AGE OF 23.

REASON OF DEATH: ENTERED THE RAKSHA'S DEN

He lifted his finger and gently touched her nose, which by now, she knew was very red. Slowly he began to glide his finger down her lip, softly brushing the plump fullness. Right at that moment something happened right down at her gut. Well that's what she decided to call it at the moment because her body was terrifying her at its reactions towards his touch.

Leaning forward his soft lips gently sucked on the tip of her ear, resulting a gasp from her mouth. He licked the ear, and spoke closely, 'if you don't tell me truth I will continue...', once again he proceeded to give an open mouth kiss on the side of her pulse, making her jump. But the strong hold of his arms trapped her in place. 'Although.. I think it wouldn't make a difference to me if you told me the truth or not. I am enjoying this much more than I can imagine,' his husky whisper traveled to her ears.

Automatically her eyes closed, and her chest heaved in pleasure. She could not stop it no matter how much she tried. Laad Governor once again locked her in his torturing chambers, ready to devour her. She felt his hands grasping her tiny one's and placing it on his chest. Cautiously she glided it down his smooth satin robe, subconsciously hoping to find the opening of the robe. Successfully she found it, and her smooth, slender fingers glided down his smooth manly chest gaining a groan from the raksha's himself.

The control was slipping away and before she could utter a word, he carried her in to his arms, and placed her gently on the bed. Wrapping his arms firmly around her slim waist he attacked her lips with a passionate force.

Their bodies were firmly pasted against each other, moving together as their lips passionately made love. Khushi's fingers were tightly holding on to his head, fearing that he might break away from her. His fingers massaged her stomach to her chest, which was covered by her green salwar. Her fingers glided up and down his chest, begging for this beautiful robe to just fall off. Every innocent morals, which she valued with her life was thrown out the window at his sweet torturing assault.

Finally after what seemed like hours he broke away from their heated kiss, and rested his forehead against hers. Breathing heavily he whispered, 'next time you try to touch my lap top or blue tooth I will for sure trap you here and never let you see the light.' Khushi's eyes widened, 'how- d-i-d you know?' A slight smirk appeared across his beautiful face. 'I know everything Khushi Kumari Gupta.. and now you better get going before I decide to trap you now itself.'

He got up from the bed, and pulled her with him. Their bodies once again crashed against each other molding themselves as one. Leaning forward, he captured her trembling, sweet lips for  another kiss. Tell di that I said, 'this was the best birthday's I have had in a long time.'

Blood rushed to her cheeks at his statement; she nodded numbly and ran out the room without glancing back at the smirking master piece, she left behind. 
Regarding my FF's I am not discontinuing them. I will indeed continue, but I am gonna finish em all and post them. It will take a long time, but I will do that for sure. Just not in the mood to post one chapter by one chapter. So once and for all I will post all of it. 

Thanks, Yosh
Edited by Dalmuthuya - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringPearl thumbnail
Res ~ at uni 

Unres* 
~~~~~~~~

OMG, yoh β˜ΊοΈ
I was not expecting a hot OS here β˜ΊοΈ

PS: loved your writing like alwaysπŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by SpringPearl - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow yoshi!!! Loved it !!' Miss arshi sooo much after reading it
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaruipk

Wow yoshi!!! Loved it !!' Miss arshi sooo much after reading it

*sigh I miss them too. </3 Thanks :)
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back πŸ‘
And thanks for the OS...i was sorely missing the devil personified Arnav πŸ˜‰...he just cant let go of her πŸ˜³

Loved it.

Hoping to see you more often.

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta1691

Welcome back πŸ‘

And thanks for the OS...i was sorely missing the devil personified Arnav πŸ˜‰...he just cant let go of her πŸ˜³

Loved it.

Hoping to see you more often.

SHWETAAA <3 OMG :') I missed you! Yes I shall try to be on more often with OS's :)
glamourbird thumbnail
OMG!!! Thank god u r back!! I missed u & ur writing!!

That was HOT!! I love ur style of writing...so hot yet so naughty!! 

I miss Arshi so much!! Hopefully ppl like u keep them alive in their stories!!

Keep writing!!

Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: glamourbird

OMG!!! Thank god u r back!! I missed u & ur writing!!

That was HOT!! I love ur style of writing...so hot yet so naughty!! 

I miss Arshi so much!! Hopefully ppl like u keep them alive in their stories!!

Keep writing!!

YOU <3 Yes I missed you too! :') 
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was HOT..😊  Been so long since I read an OS/FF on ArHi.. been ages since I  came to this forum as this place has gone insane..πŸ˜”This OS made me realise how much I miss ArHi ..😭 
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sruthi-

That was HOT..😊  Been so long since I read an OS/FF on ArHi.. been ages since I  came to this forum as this place has gone insane..πŸ˜”This OS made me realise how much I miss ArHi ..😭 

I know the feeling.. :'( *sigh a wound that will never heal