Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-32 (Page 5)

devilsadvocate IF-Dazzler
devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
coz Spiderman was released in Hindi officially they needed a song and this band was selected to make a song...and they gave this track for the official movie...I Love the lyrics...so beautiful *sigh* its sooo poetic!!!

About Aashiqui song...Hmm nice...this is the first time I am hearing it...sounds very Romantico...Perhaps they can use it on Monu and Meggie...
You Know since I have heard this song, its been my Mohan Megha song...

I love the poetry in it sooo much Embarrassed

Edited by devilsadvocate - 09 April 2013 at 9:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleloloLeesan_SilentSoul_

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Love ur analysis.

I think ur point makes sense because munna never really did any harm other than threatening calls and creating MU between MM unknowingly. Maybe he does want to be found.

But pls munna give more obvious clues because both MM are not smart enoughLOL and megha's sensors/antennas which worked well with mohan earlier are down now, they are not at all sensing your presenceOuchLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplelolodevilsadvocateLeesan_SilentSoul_

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purplelolo

Yes yes yes! 
It is the one. Haha

Tis Ver Vere Beautiful *sigh* I wish I had real poetic words to translate it for the world *sigh*
And I agree with you, read the link.
It wasnt the kids fault. He didnt choose to become negative. The way he was shown the world made him what he is today. Currently, I see Munna and Addu as two different people.

Thank you Embarrassed Hope I didnt offended you...I tried to see him as two different people...but the hurt, the tears and the anger visible in his eyes would never let me see him as two different people...Ouch

With the picture, Megha chooses to listen to her brain rather than the heart. ( believe theory applies, if the confrontation happens this week I shall tell you. :P )
The hurt was so visible in Mohans eyes as well as Meghas. Megha so clearly wanted to be wrong. It was a war of emotions, of right and wrong. And as per the call of nature, yet again wrong won.
Actually, not really, none did. Mohan chose not to press the matter any further. He chose not to give any clarifications. For he was extremely hurt. Megha was blinded by mistrust and Mohan was blinded by hurt.

Okay I will wait with Baited breath for your theory Big smile Agreed, Blind Fools!!!Ouch 

The way he walked upto her when he saw the storm of emotions cross her face and looked at the picture, portrayed pure love and care. Just like when Munna kept on flashing the torch light towards them. Mainly Megha to grab her attention in some way. Mohan rushed by her side. To engulf her aura into his protective one.

The way he took the peices from her hands and tried to ix them on the table conveys what he has been doing since the day he met Megha. 14ish years ago. Taking problems from her hands and fixing them.

It kinda broke my heart where he just took the picture and put his back to her and tried to tenderly, gentley with sooo much care, put it back together...that one gesture must confused the hell out of Megha *sigh*

And I know, he will fix this one too!!
:D YAY!

Agreed...Of course he will...He is the Hair-o afterall WinkLOL

Edited by devilsadvocate - 09 April 2013 at 10:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279Leesan

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Its so cute how all of you are gushing over his hair. :P

Yes. I cant wait. BEcause at the end the confused look on meghas face took it all.
She will not have an easy sleep. Her noodle is going to become jalebi just thinking over what she thinks and what really is.

devilsadvocateLeesan

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Yes yes yes! 
It is the one. Haha

It wasnt the kids fault. He didnt choose to become negative. The way he was shown the world made him what he is today. Currently, I see Munna and Addu as two different people.

With the picture, Megha chooses to listen to her brain rather than the heart. ( believe theory applies, if the confrontation happens this week I shall tell you. :P )
The hurt was so visible in Mohans eyes as well as Meghas. Megha so clearly wanted to be wrong. It was a war of emotions, of right and wrong. And as per the call of nature, yet again wrong won.
Actually, not really, none did. Mohan chose not to press the matter any further. He chose not to give any clarifications. For he was extremely hurt. Megha was blinded by mistrust and Mohan was blinded by hurt.

The way he walked upto her when he saw the storm of emotions cross her face and looked at the picture, portrayed pure love and care. Just like when Munna kept on flashing the torch light towards them. Mainly Megha to grab her attention in some way. Mohan rushed by her side. To engulf her aura into his protective one.

The way he took the peices from her hands and tried to ix them on the table conveys what he has been doing since the day he met Megha. 14ish years ago. Taking problems from her hands and fixing them.

Thank you ! Just so beautifully and sensitively expressed!   And the way you have described Mohan's  taking of the picture from Megha's hands and piecing together  in the same way that he tries to fix the problems in her  life was pure poetry!  I just wish he'd take her hands ,sit her down, let her cry her heart out ...then tell her! Tell her every thing that has been bottled up in his heart for all those years, the good ,the bad and everything in between. It will be so cathartic both for him and for her,  releasing all the pain, fears and doubts!  If only ...! 

purpleloloswavai2asmi279devilsadvocate

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Hey...landing us a bit late and very wobbly, but I'm here in Monuland at last!  Wink   Actually I injured my thumb today so typing is a bit slow and limiting so ill have to keep it short and sweet! 

Sorry for the Wobbles...Muchoo esskited these days Wink LOL  awww that sucks...Hug All my love for your thumb...may it feel better real soon Big smile

Loved today's musings Meera, especially the Munna /Rags bits and of course the MM interactions, the FB poem was a classic! LOL   

Thank you Embarrassed LOL 

Munna seemed almost helpless today and just as torn as that picture of Addu! He's silently screaming for attention and seems to become even more incensed / disappointed with every passing failure to identify him! 

he did Ouch  his inability to effect them is driving him crazy...Hence the knife attack on Nanhi/Mohan Ouch I hope he gets somewhere with this...some peace...or at least learn a lesson...is it too much to ask Ouch

He's one sick puppy for sure! Ouch   Ragini seems to be the typical bad boy loving girl! All out for thrills and mistreatment because it proves how much he really loves her??? WTH is wrong with that chick?  Her behavior is almost as disturbing as Munna IMO. Maybe growing up with a goonda like Dadaji has made her crave the lifestyle of living violently! 

Ragini is a weirdo!!! what is this chicks deal?? I just...arghh...She needs help...she needs someone too rebuild her self-esteem and tell her the norms of a romantic relationship...teach her about boundaries...or something...There should be an intervention...

The stolen and shared MM looks and glances were to die for today. Especially with lights out! Wink For one moment there I felt that MM would pretend to lose their way back to sleep! Loved all the back and forth bickering and Mohan's impatience at sitting with Megha and sharing something as mundane as a meal. He could barely contain his excitement, and Megha put on a fine act I think!  At times you forgot they've been separated for so long,they seemed  just like a normal everyday couple having a usual tiff! If only! Ouch  They fell back into old patterns so readily and effortlessly!  And then old hurts and pains and  recriminations emerged once more...like a bad penny! 

So True, they kept exchanging those glances...The comfort level was great...If I was watching this for the first time I would assume, there was nothing wrong with them...so Poor Lil Munna had no chance Ouch At least they get to live for a moments in this day dream for real *sigh* I think can use some good memories to take him a little further in his quest Embarrassed  yea the old hurts just had to come out at that very instant...It was like the NBT version of a Holiday family meal...5 mins of solace and peace and then the bomb explodes LOL

And Megha began to let some of what was in her heart ,what's she's been itching to say since her arrival, burst forth! She's there tending to his " outside" child and yet he's tearing up the memory of her own lost child !!  I'm not convinced Megha really believed Mohan capable of this insensitive act,but the reaction to the circumstances of Mohan's "new life" forced her to lash out in a flurry of accusations! She was using the opportunity to say what she really felt I believe!  And Mohan shocked by the 180 degree turn,from the warm feelings of breaking bread with his Megha to back to a breaking heart and spirit!  Sigh!  Mohan reverts to his say nothing mode and Megha looks visibly confused!  Oh well! 

She did looked like she wanted him to explain...to plead with her...give her his reasons...tell her once and for all that he moved on...again...but he didnt...instead he just tenderly picked up the piece of that torn picture and gently, loving tried to put them back together Ouch...Confused the hell out of her...LOL He didnt bite...so she has to up ant tomorrow LOL Lets see what happens next...

Beera/ Nanhi ...hmm cute and sweet , Beera is his charming best as usual!  But the moment that Beera seemed to be up to something ulterior, I though instantly of you Meera! Wink  I figured you'd be saying " I knew it! I told you so!!"   But...I'm still not convinced, I think the CVs may be pulling our leg on this one! I hope so at least but ...whatever! If he's seeking revenge,we'll deal with it and know that Mohan will be the knight in shining armor for his Chavanny ! Smile

LOL You Did? LOL I am such a Paranoid freak...and let the day come when Beera's revengey revenger plans are revealed...I will be soo obnoxious with I told you soo LOL LOL You guys would wanna kill me LOL  all my hopes are on Monu to be the support for Nanhi in her time Embarrassed thats the only way I will deal with this.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok, I've said my piece ! Good going Meera, should be quite a showdown tomorrow! MM, Nanhi/Munna, hopefully Megha/Guru!!  Come on people, let good sense prevail, tell the truth please?!!!  it really dies set you free!! Thumbs Up

Thank you once again Lee Embarrassed and I hope they let the Truth Prevail...for once... Soap sense says...No chance...Ouch but a Girl can hope Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleloloasmi279Leesan

purplelolo Senior Member
purplelolo
purplelolo

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Yes yes yes! 
It is the one. Haha

Thank you ! Just so beautifully and sensitively expressed!   And the way you have described Mohan's  taking of the picture from Megha's hands and piecing together  in the same way that he tries to fix the problems in her  life was pure poetry!  I just wish he'd take her hands ,sit her down, let her cry her heart out ...then tell her! Tell her every thing that has been bottled up in his heart for all those years, the good ,the bad and everything in between. It will be so cathartic both for him and for her,  releasing all the pain, fears and doubts!  If only ...! 

Thanks Leesan.
I know. It would be. But it doesnt happen in real life, we sit there with our thick headed miscpnceptions and wallow in our self created depression. So how can we expect it to happen in a drama.
Actually, we can. And I hope the day does come sooner than later. Because that one conversation is so important. The first step to fixing everything in their lives.

1973anudevilsadvocateasmi279Leesan

devilsadvocate
devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Love ur analysis.

I think ur point makes sense because munna never really did any harm other than threatening calls and creating MU between MM unknowingly. Maybe he does want to be found.

But pls munna give more obvious clues because both MM are not smart enoughLOL and megha's sensors/antennas which worked well with mohan earlier are down now, they are not at all sensing your presenceOuchLOL.

Thank you Sunna_Deewani Embarrassed   Welcome To Monuland...Tis a Cray Cray place Big smile Hope you like it...

Munna really needs to step up his game yo!!! Otherwise these two Knuckleheads will continue making eyes at each other, wallow in their respetive hurt and totally forget to look for him LOL

AND THANK YOU whoever the writer is, who killed the spidey-senses...Gawd!! how I hated thoseOuch  I guess Meggie is just sensing My Imaginary presence as RJ's Imaginary Mommy and not Munna coz she is all newly Betrayed na...Soon she will remember Addu...but not when Munna is around to witness it OuchLOL

asmi279Leesan

Go to top