Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-32 - Page 3

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Okay so I'm back to spamming😳 

Here's the shootout episode...Gosh just look at this guy! He could hardly breath cause of the injuries hurting him yet seeing his Mirchi madam panicking and crying, he was saying, "Arey yaar! Theek hoon main!", "Itni jaldi tumhara peecha nahi chodunga!" When Meggie said that she won't let anything happen to him, he seemed as if he was flying in the seventh sky even in that condition! πŸ˜­

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rfRPpJRgPUY[/YOUTUBE]

Seeing Mohan on hospital bed is the last thing I want in the show, but no other choices Waise the direction was pathetic since during those times, Maan wasn't there anymore!

Spam Away Bidzie...I have missed your spamming...I still have nightmares over Maddona and her skirt πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Confession time...The first time around...I refused to watch the OTT shoot out sequence...I watched it much much later, infact just before the second season started...I just couldnt stand the OTT scenes with blood in the parting crap...I am sorry...I am horrible I know...But I couldnt...still I loved Mohan's part in it...He looked sooo sooo happy before he got shot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Idiot Ouch and the Rumaal exchange...it was very dramatic...still liked that part.

Yea I suppose the direction was off.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devilsadvocate thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sah1

Nicely written as usual

Thank You Sah 😳
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
But Kunal was HELL awesome in this scene! Anyways since Sonal and Maan, the powerpact duo of writer-director, are in the team, I believe that this Mohan-or-Navika-in-Hospital track will be bang on! πŸ‘πŸΌ
devilsadvocate thumbnail

But Kunal was HELL awesome in this scene! Anyways since Sonal and Maan, the powerpact duo of writer-director, are in the team, I believe that this Mohan-or-Navika-in-Hospital track will be bang on! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope so...πŸ˜ƒ

Since my Music Soul matey is not around I will torture you with a random song...Its such a depressing song parading around as a happy song...Lurve it πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghb6eDopW8I[/YOUTUBE]
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Meera, I'm really sorry, but I don't listen to English music...I heard the one you posted here, but still 😳 πŸ˜† I guess you gotta wait for Payal anyways to talk about these stuff !
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Meera, I'm really sorry, but I don't listen to English music...I heard the one you posted here, but still 😳 πŸ˜† I guess you gotta wait for Payal anyways to talk about these stuff !

I guess I do  

Tis alrighty...I have some desi stuff to torture you with...*sigh* It came up on my playlist...after such a long time...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS_34Rg7CTA[/YOUTUBE]

Its Beautiful heartbreak wrapped up in a song Embarrassed
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Why are there scenes from Spiderman movie in a Hindi song?πŸ€” Btw it's good! I like the lyrics 
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This is my latest obsession! Totally adore this song! *sigh*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Umqb9KENgmk[/YOUTUBE]

The lyrics go so well with Mohan's love feelings for his Mirchi Madam!😳
purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes yes! 
It is the one. Haha

And I agree with you, read the link.
It wasnt the kids fault. He didnt choose to become negative. The way he was shown the world made him what he is today. Currently, I see Munna and Addu as two different people.

With the picture, Megha chooses to listen to her brain rather than the heart. ( believe theory applies, if the confrontation happens this week I shall tell you. :P )
The hurt was so visible in Mohans eyes as well as Meghas. Megha so clearly wanted to be wrong. It was a war of emotions, of right and wrong. And as per the call of nature, yet again wrong won.
Actually, not really, none did. Mohan chose not to press the matter any further. He chose not to give any clarifications. For he was extremely hurt. Megha was blinded by mistrust and Mohan was blinded by hurt.

The way he walked upto her when he saw the storm of emotions cross her face and looked at the picture, portrayed pure love and care. Just like when Munna kept on flashing the torch light towards them. Mainly Megha to grab her attention in some way. Mohan rushed by her side. To engulf her aura into his protective one.

The way he took the peices from her hands and tried to ix them on the table conveys what he has been doing since the day he met Megha. 14ish years ago. Taking problems from her hands and fixing them.

And I know, he will fix this one too!!
:D YAY!

purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why are there scenes from Spiderman movie in a Hindi song?πŸ€” Btw it's good! I like the lyrics 

This song was made for the dubbed version of the movie. Or vice versa. 
As far as I remember correctly.