Frequent Posters

swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hair-o of the Hairyness
We Love Thy Airiness
Dont Be scared of Mirchi's Glareyness
You Continue with your Stareyness
Fandom is Phangurly over your Manliness and Thy affection of all things Scariness

Meera I almost cracked up while reading these lines you wrote, it was difficult to control laughing, looking at my tab's screen sitting in the train, commuting to work.

'll be able to grab 21 mins to watch the epi, downloaded on phone. Super droolworthy quotient got to be assigned for this epi, say Me.

'll be here to read others comments but wont be able to write anything more. Assessment of papers makes me more insane and cynical than what my normal self is.
purplelolo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello!

I've been hooked to a few old ghazals this past week.
One in particular I want to mention is dil jalanay ki baat karte ho, aashiyanay ki baat karte ho.
It fits perfectly for whats been going on between Mohan and Megha.

Lets start with Munna. This person annoys me, frustrates me and makes me upset.
Kanwar Dhillon is doing an amazing job I must say. If a negative character is being hated for what they are portraying, the actor is doing their job well. Sometimes Munna makes me so upset that I just dont even want him in the episode, I just want everything to be okay between Megha and Mohan, Munna kahin bhi jaye kya farq parta hai. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

I think there is more of anger in Munna than hurt and hatred. His anger has obviously ben feueld by daddaji when Munna was growing up. Hence he cant see from right to wrong. And even the hatred is somewhat misplaced. Im not denying his hatred for Mohan and now the family, and how wrong he was. But its kinda misplaced or lost in the midst of his anger. This is the kinda anger you see in people who are upset from the world and life in general. And he lets his anger out by plotting against Mohan ( hurt ). Whereas it shouldve been the other way around, he should've been hurt which wouldve built the hatred up fueling anger and then plotting against Mohan. I dont know if it makes sense to you guys.  

Though it is implied in the show that the hatred has built the anger up and vice versa. The character doesnt portray it as such.

It made perfect sense in my head. πŸ˜•  Lol.

Ab Beera bhaiyya ki baari, Yaar, yeh banda. I just really dont want him to be negative. He acts so well. I mentioned yesterday that I have started liking Beera, it was his acting that I liked. Im still contemplating whether I like the character or not. I just really dont want him to turn out negative.
That Smug smile on his face. Uff. Why did he have to do that? It makes me ponder on his stance as a character and his role in this whole Project talaash-Daddaji-Mohan-Munna-Addu-Navika-Megha sequence.  I'd like to think the CV's are playing with our heads :P

Mohan pacing back and forth impatiently wasn't just out of hunger. It was because his table was filled with food his wife made, for the first time in 12 years. It was the excitement, it was the wonder. It was just so much more.

The comfortable bickering they was another proof of how much they actually still yearn for each others company. How much they actually of themselves in each other.

About Addus photo. I still processing what I need to type. So, Laterrr :D

Now to the promo; I have a feeling Mohan is going to leave from there hurt. And not bother with any explanation like he did the previous night.

Thats it for now. 
Im probably gonna come back after watching it again and add a few more comments and theories. πŸ˜†

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

I love your flashback poem πŸ˜†

Hawww Suchi??? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Thank you
devilsadvocate thumbnail

You know, in the last season, when Mohan got shot, how much I cried? I guess iss baar bhi aisa hi kuch hoga! Waise shootout track dekha tha? Bakwaas tha lekin the scene were Megha takes Mohan to the hospital was so good...Could have been better, but still 😳 

Regarding Munna, I'm confused about him...And yes, Beera is perhaps a negative character, though I didn't wanted that!!! πŸ˜’

Bidzie...Dont Cry πŸ€—

I have learned from my pretty Maniliness of Mannos Winchesters...No Guts, No Glory!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Ishq ki Raha Mein Bhot Papad Belnay Partey hain Yaar...Ranjhey ko Nadiyaan or Monu ko Liters of Blood Bahaney Pareingey πŸ˜† but at the end of it all...he will emerge from it all...πŸ˜ƒ

Jokes apart, Here is a quote that suits Mohan's situation..."I ask you right here please to agree with me that a scar is never ugly. That is what the scar makers want us to think. But you and I, we must make an agreement to defy them. We must see all scars as beauty. Okay? This will be our secret. Because take it from me, a scar does not form on the dying. A scar means, I survived." 

Beera and Munna...Both are grey murky characters...they wont go to Dadda's level...but they will be Kameenas in their own way...at least thats what I feel...
Edited by devilsadvocate - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful quote! So suits Mohan! 😳 

Btw did you watch the new promo? Okay so Munna actually stabs someone; Nanhi screams, and I felt that Mohan did come in between them! Gosh no
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so I'm back to spamming😳 

Here's the shootout episode...Gosh just look at this guy! He could hardly breath cause of the injuries hurting him yet seeing his Mirchi madam panicking and crying, he was saying, "Arey yaar! Theek hoon main!", "Itni jaldi tumhara peecha nahi chodunga!" When Meggie said that she won't let anything happen to him, he seemed as if he was flying in the seventh sky even in that condition! πŸ˜­

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rfRPpJRgPUY[/YOUTUBE]

Seeing Mohan on hospital bed is the last thing I want in the show, but no other choices Waise the direction was pathetic since during those times, Maan wasn't there anymore!
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Dear ChandaKiLeher,
Dont you mean Monu ki Imaginary Meera πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Parlaying Power in the Mutt?? By Mutt are you referring to Monu by any chance?? If you are let me tell you I drilled and drilled my Inner Jack Sparrow in his Brains...But as Soon as he sees Meggie's sexy back...all my hardwork jumps out the Window and Mohan is reduced to this  ...so yea sorry...No parlaying powers can be invested in the Mutt

Mess of Self representation...What mess are you referring to? πŸ€” Mess of his Polygamying ways?? His Melty Underpants?? His Dreamboat over Megha? Of Being Megha's Super Phangurl/Groupie? or about having no ego? or not defending himself?

Megha as Vesuvius...I like that πŸ˜† Megha was especially created from the ashes of the Vesuvius itself...Hence the Lava like oratory skills...she should coach debating classes...screw kathak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Damage control...No chance...Tomorrow he is the Dracula from Transylvania...didnt you see how he swooped on her...he is just gonna give her thsi angry wounded looks...Perhaps puke on her saree...then cry over it...then have a pity party with Sarsoon ka tel...I doubt there will be an Arrey Yaar tomorrow but a Gal can hope  

I am Assuming By cloud you Mean Meggie and Her Cloudy judgement 😳

Yes Finally there will be the much needed acid rain on poor Monu...but atleast it will be out of her system she seemed so surprised with Monu's licking his wound sort of a gesture, when he was trying to piece together Addus picture...

Guru's Chances...according to me...Very Little to None πŸ˜ƒ  I will be very saddo though...I wuv Guru 😳

Chavanni is actually turning into a penny at this point...I mean really? this lady is trusting Beera? really? where is the sense...but I can see how Beera brokedown her defenses...still dont want her to go the point of no return with him

About her turning to Athani...Hmmm she is well on her way there...I mean she is already ver ver esskited about match making Mommy Daddy...so shes cool for now...

About Chavanni turning to Athani...I am hoping you are not pointing towards her getting preggo right? right? 😳 at least not with Beera the revengey revenger...not yet...Parentals are too yound to be grams πŸ˜†

Poor Monu...he is the virgin Mary of Indian TV man *SMH* No Tangoing for him with anyone but have three children...thats called Divine intervention πŸ˜†

Yes I am very Magnanimous...😳 Poor guy needed someone to lean on...Since I was Spinning boys and Guru was/is in my circle...he needed someone else...A Puppy didnt seem to work...So a Baby it was πŸ˜†

Awwiiie 😳 So Blushy with your Wuv πŸ€— More praise and you know whats coming your way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wuv,
Monu's Imaginary Baby Momma

devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: swavai2

Hair-o of the Hairyness
We Love Thy Airiness
Dont Be scared of Mirchi's Glareyness
You Continue with your Stareyness
Fandom is Phangurly over your Manliness and Thy affection of all things Scariness

Meera I almost cracked up while reading these lines you wrote, it was difficult to control laughing, looking at my tab's screen sitting in the train, commuting to work.

'll be able to grab 21 mins to watch the epi, downloaded on phone. Super droolworthy quotient got to be assigned for this epi, say Me.

'll be here to read others comments but wont be able to write anything more. Assessment of papers makes me more insane and cynical than what my normal self is.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sorry Swati...I am terrible at poetry but I cant seem to control myself...Poor Ghalib and Yates are turning in their Graves as we speak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Awww I hope Monu's Drooliciousness gets you through the day πŸ€— Take care!
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Originally posted by: purplelolo

Hello!

Heylo Purple πŸ˜ƒ
I've been hooked to a few old ghazals this past week.
One in particular I want to mention is dil jalanay ki baat karte ho, aashiyanay ki baat karte ho.
It fits perfectly for whats been going on between Mohan and Megha.

Ohhh Sounds Pretty Cool...anything self torturey I Love...Imma google it now πŸ˜†

Oh Purple its beautiful...Imma paste it here...I am hoping this is the one

Aashiyaane Ki Baat Karte Ho,
Dil Jalane Ki Baat Karte Ho,

Saari Duniya Ke Ranj-O-Gam De Kar,
Muskurane Ki Baat Karte Ho,

Humko Apni Khabar Nahi Yaaron,
Tum Zamane Ki Baat Karte Ho,

Ziqr Mera Suna To Chid Ke Kaha,
Kis Deewane Ki Baat Karte Ho,

Hadsa Tha Guzar Gaya Hoga,
Kiske Jaane Ki Baat Karte Ho...

*Major Sighs*

Lets start with Munna. This person annoys me, frustrates me and makes me upset.
Kanwar Dhillon is doing an amazing job I must say. If a negative character is being hated for what they are portraying, the actor is doing their job well. Sometimes Munna makes me so upset that I just dont even want him in the episode, I just want everything to be okay between Megha and Mohan, Munna kahin bhi jaye kya farq parta hai. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›

I think there is more of anger in Munna than hurt and hatred. His anger has obviously ben feueld by daddaji when Munna was growing up. Hence he cant see from right to wrong. And even the hatred is somewhat misplaced. Im not denying his hatred for Mohan and now the family, and how wrong he was. But its kinda misplaced or lost in the midst of his anger. This is the kinda anger you see in people who are upset from the world and life in general. And he lets his anger out by plotting against Mohan ( hurt ). Whereas it shouldve been the other way around, he should've been hurt which wouldve built the hatred up fueling anger and then plotting against Mohan. I dont know if it makes sense to you guys.  

Munna sometimes frustrates me...But I cannot hate him...I just feel terrible for him...for Addu...I understand that its soo difficult to see Mohan Megha being in so much pain due to this one person...and he keeps stirring the pot as well...but I still cannot hate him...I dont think ever get angry with him...Agreed Kanwar Dhillon is doing a wonderful Job⭐️

It makes sense, that there was no build up shown of his hatred...I am gonna post a link of a thread I made on Addu few weeks ago...just wanted to you to read it over...its just my opinion and how I feel about the character Embarrassed I hope you dont mind.Embarrassed

Do let me know what you think ok πŸ˜ƒ

Though it is implied in the show that the hatred has built the anger up and vice versa. The character doesnt portray it as such.

It made perfect sense in my head. πŸ˜•  Lol.

It kinda makes sense to me as well Embarrassed

Ab Beera bhaiyya ki baari, Yaar, yeh banda. I just really dont want him to be negative. He acts so well. I mentioned yesterday that I have started liking Beera, it was his acting that I liked. Im still contemplating whether I like the character or not. I just really dont want him to turn out negative.
That Smug smile on his face. Uff. Why did he have to do that? It makes me ponder on his stance as a character and his role in this whole Project talaash-Daddaji-Mohan-Munna-Addu-Navika-Megha sequence.  I'd like to think the CV's are playing with our heads :P

He is very sweet and mostly well meaning...his only intention I feel is to Gain Navika's trust and Break it in the worst possible way...like she did to him...so all his acting nice towards everyone else is a ladder to acheiving Navika's blind faith...She herself told him today, that she trusts him...which means The Lamb  herself is going into the lions mouth...I dunno what he is going to do to get back into Dadda's books...havent thought of it yet...but he is super fishy...I refuse to trust him EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

Mohan pacing back and forth impatiently wasn't just out of hunger. It was because his table was filled with food his wife made, for the first time in 12 years. It was the excitement, it was the wonder. It was just so much more.

Awwwieee I didnt even think of that...It was food made by her that he couldnt wait to eat...Awww *melting into gooey puddles of sugary sweetness* Awww *sigh*

The comfortable bickering they was another proof of how much they actually still yearn for each others company. How much they actually of themselves in each other.

True
About Addus photo. I still processing what I need to type. So, Laterrr :D

Now to the promo; I have a feeling Mohan is going to leave from there hurt. And not bother with any explanation like he did the previous night.

Yep...Tested and tried formula of prolonging a MU in soap land...No communication!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Thats it for now. 
Im probably gonna come back after watching it again and add a few more comments and theories. πŸ˜†

Feel free to do that...I am all ears...which is weird coz i am reading with my eyes Confused...Okay I am all eyes πŸ˜ƒ
devilsadvocate thumbnail

Beautiful quote! So suits Mohan! 😳 

Btw did you watch the new promo? Okay so Munna actually stabs someone; Nanhi screams, and I felt that Mohan did come in between them! Gosh no

Doesnt it just Embarrassed

No I havent seen the Promo yet...will do soon...its ok...Mohan is a Man he can take little needling stabs...he will be fine...Plus Mirchi will get a chance to say I wuv you πŸ˜†

Look at the brightside...Trust me Munna/Addu's angst is coming to a head as well...something has to give for the pressure building within him as well...