Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hello Dearies Big smile

So I am Phinally here...Sometimes real life is such a hindrance to my virtual life Confused...ah well...It was a beautiful day outside today...Took bunch of pictures...so all is Cool...

Alrighty mandatory 5 seconds wasted...Lets Begin Big smile

Song Of The Day

Lemonade) we start with OYE!!!! LOLLOLLOL Monu wants to start having a throw down with the electrician dude...just to preen and primp in front of his Laila...and of course Meggie WinkLOL Coz you know...he has to do things Appease Guru darling, since Meggie has ruined their Romantico Plans ConfusedLOL Villian Kahinki AngryLOL

Speaking of...Our Villian of Mustachoied Fame is still continuing his assualt of Light on the Parentals...Poor guy has to try so hard to get attention from these two Knuckleheads *SMH*...He is practically screaming Mommy Look at Me!!! Daddy Look at me...like he is a three year old who learned to use his water gun LOLLOLOuch I felt really bad for him and his pseudo-angsty angst...I guess his anger is proving ineffective to himself...Like he so wants to do something against Megha and Mohan...hurt them, make them pay...and he tries so hard, but he is unable to follow through with his plans...so he is down to Manipulation...sending them signals...leaving them clues to come and get him...I feel his ineffectiveness is making him even more frustrated ...which is prolly gonna be channeled into finding Daddy-o's star reporter...

Meanwhile Monu and Meggie gotta a chance to make eyes at each other *sigh*...these two...Its like the dark is the only time that they can leave their reservations behind and fall back into that comfortable place of being together...I assume it must be awkward to have eye conversations with your ex...but Mohan and Megha, they just fell right in...they exchanged a whole conversation in eyes witnessed by Guru and Munna...if an outsider looks in...they would definitely assume that these two are much in love and are still together...Poor Addu/Munna Ouch

I loved the fact that Mohan moved away from Megha, but as soon as Addu points the Light towards her,  the protective cavemam walks in front of her to protect her again Embarrassed LOL

Mohan Stops Addu and for a few seconds there, His breathing stops...as if Addu was holding himself still...Anticipating, Mohan recognizing him...perhaps accusing him, discovering something about him...but it was nothing and the way he crushed the note Ouch Poor guy looked like was crushed under the weight of his own disappointment and frustration Ouch

I loved that cutting exchange,,,,,,where he wishes that May God Keep Mohan Safe...and Mohan returns the prayer...in Addus case, he prolly doesnt mean it...but his clenching his teeth sort of make me feel that he is more angry and frustrated at the fact that he is unable to do anything directly  against Mohan...something within him wont let him harm his family...even that most hated spiderman...

Iced Tea) FOOODDD Wonderful FOOODDD!!! Glorious FOOODDD!!!

Awww Monu, I wuv you EmbarrassedDay DreamingLOL 

How adorbs was he?? How Adorbs!!!!! *sigh*

Conversation WinkWinkWink

Monu= FOOD, food, Food TongueTongueTongue?? So Hungry!! dying! Tongue
Meggie= Eat Dirt A$$wipe!!! AngryAngryAngry 
Monu= Broken Heart

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Raspberry Spritzer) So at the Land of the Frustrated...Munna is all angsty and planning on the Phone with Someone,...I wonder who that is...Hmmm WinkWinkWinkWink LOL  anyway, back to planning...so poor Munna is making his miniscle plans with the Mystery caller, coz you know the dude cant do nothing else but he has to plan...Plotting and Angsting is the thing to channel his anger...In comes Munna's Munni...skipping around like an energizer bunnyLOL

Cue...Munni Badnaam Hoi Darling Terey Liyeee LOL *please imagine the dancing in fast forward kay WinkLOL*

Munna/Munni  Tete-a-Tete

Mu= So Dude, wanna chill? Will Talk about our Angsts and Sisters kay Big smile
Dude on the Phone Wink= *huh* Confused
Rags= *skipping around like a Monkey on Caffiene* Running around animated emoticon
Mu= Fudge!!!Angry here comes the Nosey Noser! AngryWacko
Rags= Watchu Hiding in your Bagg??Tongue
Mu= *hiding Thongs* Nona your bidness Stern Smile
Rags= Sooo Wanna Tango with Me WinkEmbarrassed
Mu= Huh?? Ermm *scratching head*
Rags= LET ME LOVEEE YOU!!!Big smile

Okay boo

Mu= Shocked Oh Fudge NOOO!!!!!
Rags= But But!!! I wuv You Ouch  wanna have your Babies Ouch
Mu= Sorry More Into Daddsaurus...I mean into Dinosaurs Embarrassed
Rags= Broken Heart

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

So looks like all the pent up frustrations and anger of Munster is gonna fall on Nanster...and then he will realize that, thats Nanhi his dearest Didi and he will have a cry of Angsty Angst Ouch

Ginger Ale) Trust Talkies...*sigh* Not Again!!!!

Arghh...Beera's face today looked like the Cat who got the Cream Stern Smile As soon as Nanhi states that she trusts him...He was soo smug and satisfied with himself...I kinda wanted to hit him with teh charger...and as soon as he walked towards Nanhi with the Intense threatening look...I was screaming at the computer screen...Knee him in the Groin Nanster!!!! Knee him in Balls...COME ON!! didnt happen though Ouch Seems like the Buffalo went into the water though...Ouch Ah well...it means More Spidey-Chavanni Goodness...so I will have to swallow this bitter pil...

Berry Slushie)  Back at the Starving central...Poor Monu is sooo Hungry...he is like thisHungry bear emoticon  ...He is about  to faint from Hypoglycemia...But that Villianous Mirchi wouldnt relent...she would continue with her hunger strike and Guilt him into not eating...Which screws up our Neutral Third party Guru LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL HAHA!!!! Karma is a Bitch aint it Guru?? Evil Smile

Oh Look...Its Mrs Frosted Saree...OMG she came down off the mount Everest to eat with the lowly creature of Melted NatureShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked  

Monu's Face Confusion animated emoticon ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  Poor Guru is like...I don't know animated emoticon

They both were sooo confused with the Change is Mirchis Hot and Cold behavior LOLLOLLOLLOL I mean what is her deal YO?? Is she Mad at him? or is She flirting with him?? Poor Monu's Mind once again goes

So he goes back to the Random Baby Monu mode!!LOLLOLLOLLOL he wants to play mulehead Mulehead with Mirchi LOLLOLLOL But in his eagerness and Monugiri he lets the B word slips...Almost Almost!!!  But he controls himself LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL and to Cut the awkwardness he goes and tells her, taht she should speak to him directlyShockedLOL As If He wasnt the one Involving Guru in this Hubby Wifey Fight...So Poor Guru finally gets Fed up of this little fight of the school kids and suggest they both eat so that he gets to eat his food in peace LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Awww how Cute were Monu and Mirchi *sigh* I am telling you, they are falling back to their old routines and the comfort level...especially Mohan he is so living in this dreamland...and Loving every moment of this sweet torture *sigh* Embarrassed Yes Yes!!! I loved this Scene!!

Mango-Peach Fizz) Table For Two *sigh* Monu...and his Zulfein *sigh*

Hair-o of the Hairyness
We Love Thy Airiness
Dont Be scared of Mirchi's Glareyness
You Continue with your Stareyness
Fandom is Phangurly over your Manliness
and Thy affection of all things Scariness

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Awww the way he was inhaling the food...awwwie it was soo adorable...looked like he hasnt eaten in days...Guru must have made some terrible food during these yearsLOL, He must be starving for food made by Megha...Starving for this token of love...her care, her presence Embarrassed No wonder he was choking Ouch he couldnt wait to absorb every single morsel of this meal, figuratively and literally Embarrassed Ouch

Flashback Time

Big Drooling animated emoticon

Monu Choking,
Zulfein Flopping
Hearts Poping
Mirchi Hopping
Monu Drooping
Mirchi Chopping
Monu Dropping
Fandon Mopping
Mirchi Joking
Monu Stroking
Fandon whooping

WinkLOL

Big Drooling animated emoticon

such a cute playful flash back *sigh*...Drooled too much...kinda dehydrated Ouch

and then the Rain on the Parade Ouch The Dream and a sense of Peace shatters again...Broken Heart The accusations fly, The arrows hit their mark...and Both Megha and Mohan are again left with the broken pieces of themselves Ouch

Megha...Once again...the hurt that she is trying so hard to bite down on, breaks free...every accusation that she wants to hide...the hurt that she has vowed not to show him...the pain that she will never show Mohan because she cant bear the thought of recieving sympathy from someone who betrayed her like this...evrything comes to the forefront...her pateince breaks and out come the flood of venom that even she didnt know she was swallowing... Ouch Her son means nothing to him...Her and Family are no one to him...this torn picture is a representation of her torn family, forever scattered and no hope of ever coming back together...so what is the meaning of all those love filled looks, what is the meaning of showing her soo much respect and kindness...is he Mocking her helplessness?? Is he having fun at her expense? Is he enjoying this?...all the reasons to stay quiet leave her and she lets him have it...doesnt even realize what she is saying...just letting out the miseryOuch

Mohan...the seeming peace and contentment of a few moments end, once again for Mohan...the food of love, the soothing meal of peace he just consumed, turns to ashes in his mouth...his inside burn up with all the accusations hurled at him...but he has been through this before...she has decided to misunderstand him...so be it...he is done explaning himself...he is tired and he has no new argument in his arsenal to attack her with...so he quietly takes the torn picture of his son...torn pieces of his family and tries to put them back together...Ouch

Guru the Guilty...*sigh* he understands these two like no one else can...and in this moment even better then these two understands themselves and each other...he knows what they both need...so he tries to explain Mohan's predicament to her...he tries to alleviate some of his own guilt...afterall this is the consequence of his intervention...who knew a gesture of protection would break the very people he is trying to protect...he only did what he thought was best...but clearly that wasnt right...so he must say something that would be a balm to her burning soul...that would pave his way back towards her...but Mohan wouldnt let him...Coz Mohan doesnt know the whole truth and neither does Megha...and Guru is left to drown in his created ditch Ouch

Eureka Moment!!! Phinally!!! Monu and Guru are like

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Precap: Wrestlemania  LocoMonu Vs Undertaker Meggie LOLLOLLOL SOOO MUCH ANGST!!!LOLLOLLOL Cant wait!

In conclusion...loved it...especially the Food Fights Big smile

P.S. Ver Ver Late again...But Tomorrow I promise I will be here sooner...Ish...Embarrassed

P.P.S. Will Guru ever fess up?? The writers are stretching his confession for too long...the dude needs to fess up...even if its to a Potted Plant...Just do It Already!!! AngryLOL

Edited by devilsadvocate - 09 April 2013 at 6:28pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnieblmadhuriheydoc27RiniRocksspidiePravesh.Pswavai2madhubansenMoontideGoodbyeasmi279Sah1Leesan-Payal-pc_palssumiswap--mancityfan---RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Musings over Mystifying Mysteries of Monuland-32" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Honestly, I really don't think that Munna/Addu wants himself to be found. If it would be so, he would not be making plans to stop Project Talash. As per the article, he's going to stab Navika, but Mohan will come to her rescue. I believe that Munna doesn't know who's Navika, but still he SHOULD be redeemable, damnit. Stern Smile

I'm fearing that Mohan might get injured in the process of saving his Chawanni, and on the other side, Guru will reveal Megha the truth. This is Vyas' prediction as well, and this is what I think gonna happen! Disapprove

Oh by the way, I'm so drooling on Monu in the flashback. Had an urge to touch his zulfein that were on his forehead!Blushing

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 09 April 2013 at 5:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pasmi279Sah1devilsadvocateLeesan

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
OMG! That gif!!!! ROFLROFL I can so imagine Munna and Ragz like that...HahahahaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devilsadvocateLeesan

swavai2

Goldie

swavai2

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
:) Hi Meera.

Nice as usual you are updating later, I ll comment after 6 more hours.

Droolworthy Droolworthy Monu, his licking fingers and hickups ...   amazing Kunalx

devilsadvocateLeesan

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Honestly, I really don't think that Munna/Addu wants himself to be found. If it would be so, he would not be making plans to stop Project Talash. As per the article, he's going to stab Navika, but Mohan will come to her rescue. I believe that Munna doesn't know who's Navika, but still he SHOULD be redeemable, damnit. Stern Smile

I'm fearing that Mohan might get injured in the process of saving his Chawanni, and on the other side, Guru will reveal Megha the truth. This is Vyas' prediction as well, and this is what I think gonna happen! Disapprove

Oh by the way, I'm so drooling on Monu in the flashback. Had an urge to touch his zulfein that were on his forehead!Blushing

Really, I think deep within he does want to be found...but he is projecting all the hatred and anger into stopping project Talaash...otherwise, why is he leading them on this merry chase...he is deliberately stirring them...needling them...asking for their attention...why is he doing that?? He can easily stay away..

Yes I agree, he doesnt know who is Navika yet...but after stabbing or in my mind, almost stabbing, he will know.  and then he will be even more angsty...maybe it is time for him to learn something about himself...perhaps this stabbing and the consequential angst/guilt is just there for him to realize that he still has feelings for his family...at least his sister...Embarrassed thats what I feel...I could be wrong...Ouch

Monu prolly will get injured LOL I know its not phunny...but how else will Mirchi be jolted out of this funk?? he saves her daughter and she will be a Melty dress then Big smile

Me too...Drooled sooo mucho Day Dreaming he is awesome!!

asmi279Leesan

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

OMG! That gif!!!! ROFLROFL I can so imagine Munna and Ragz like that...HahahahaLOL

Rags is soo Despo ROFL why was she giving Munna third degree?? ConfusedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Leesan

devilsadvocate

IF-Dazzler

devilsadvocate

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swavai2

:) Hi Meera.

Nice as usual you are updating later, I ll comment after 6 more hours.

Droolworthy Droolworthy Monu, his licking fingers and hickups ...   amazing Kunalx

Thank you Swati...I am all Donezo now Embarrassed

will catch you later then...But Monu was all kinds of Adorbs today *sigh* Embarrassed

Leesan

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I love your flashback poem Day DreamingLOL

devilsadvocate

Post Reply New Post

Go to top