Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha trust Guru more than Mohan???

Raghavia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Megha trust Guru more than Mohan...

Guru ne kaha "Rimjhim Mohan bhaiya aur Meera-didi ke bethi hain" matlab ke Mohan ne dosri shadi karle hain.
Megha maan gaey! kyon?
Aree kyonke Guru ne kaha na!
Guru apni Megha-didi se jhoot bolega? yah baat Megha nahi mansakthi. Manna tu dor,aisa soch bhi nahi sakthi...

Per Mohan:
Mohan ne Megha ko bhula diya
Mohan ne apni bacho ko bhula diya
Mohan ne kisi aur se pyaar kiya
Mohan ne uss se dosri SHADI karle
Mohan ke uss shadi se eik bachi hain
YAH SAB MEGHA MANN GAEY...   

Aur Aaj:
Megha ne Addu ke phathi howe photo Mohan ke ghar mein dekhe... "Addu ke tumhari zindagi mein kya jagah thi, yah baat eik bar phir yaad delane ke liey thank u."
Mohan kaisi shock howa, ussne kya expression diey, kya kaha...Megha per kuch SSAR nahi howa...
Per Guru ne jab kaha:
"Bhaiya aisa kyon karenge...main jantha hon Megha-didi app ke liey, bhaiya ke liey yah kya maane rakhta hain"
Tab jaake Megha khamosh howe, aur baat man gaey.
Kyon? Kaisi?
Aree kyonke Guru ne kaha na!
Mujhe lagta tha ke Megha has serious Trust Issues, per aaj ke Episode se eik baat tu bahar howe ke nahi Megha trust bhi kar sakthi hain, jaisi ke Guru per karthi hain...
Chalo kisi pe tu bharoosa kiya 👏   👍🏼   👏
Husband pe nahi tu mulazim pe hee sahi...mhm  😆  😆 😆

Edited by Raghavia - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Megha trusts everyone but Mohan.She mite even trust the neighborhood dog if he cld talk.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well, Megha has no issues with Guru! In fact, when she first met him, she was happy since Guru is a dear brother like figure to her. So what's the reason of her not believing him since she knows he's too naive to hide things or lie? 

About her trust on Mohan, I agree that it has been at a halt cause of the horrible, cruel games by fate, but not gone for sure! That's just my POV. Feel free to disagree!😊
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MohanKiMeera-

Well, Megha has no issues with Guru! In fact, when she first met him, she was happy since Guru is a dear brother like figure to her. So what's the reason of her not believing him since she knows he's too naive to hide things or lie?

About her trust on Mohan, I agree that it has been at ahalt cause of the horrible, cruel games by fate, but not gone for sure!

I agree...:)
srkfanaticism thumbnail
megha trusts everybody except mohan
she never even had half the trust on mohan that she had on her first husband amar
Andro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well I feel the way guru presented the truth abt rimjim was so convincing that megha believed that mohan remarried. She already has trust issues with mohan. The rimjim epi cemented that mistrust.