Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Guman said she became nachniya coz of halaat ok fine justified

But what would justify her loveless treatment to a traumatised child who came to her again and again to find a mothers love and all she gave him was just a thing in house treatment !!!!...Guman I hate uDead

Its u who is the reason of Saras's renounce it all nature .Woman if only u would have loved that child , if only u would have made hi believe that u r there with him, then my  Saras dikra  wont be running away from relationships

Its u who is the cause that my  Howard educated Dubai  return dikra is still the same forlorn child within who saw his mother getting lost in that dark cold waters forever ...

My poor Saras thinks all he loves gets lost and butchered so did his mother and so will his love Kumud Sundari...so better be away then to have her  and see her butchered too  Shocked

Saras Dikra tu kab bada Hoga ! ...now i pine on Kumud Sundari for this task Big smile

Edited by shana0127 - 09 April 2013 at 3:51pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1BaraniK..Rapunzel...Samsangeetha4856mandygillCrazy4Kajen_DMG-sumaiya-_Ank_-bornalee-Sanju_Flora3333-B.N.K--wintergreen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guman I Hate U !Kumud I Pine on U !" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Great post!...Nothing Justifies Guman's treatment of Saras...the poor guy is the product of his upbringing and I don't blame the way he feels...the thing he doesn't realise though is that he is inexplicably tied to Kumud and henceforth whatever affects her will affect him whether he's with her or not...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SamsangeethaBaraniKShanUlas

Flora3333

IF-Sizzlerz

Flora3333

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Loved your post CryClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

Kesh123

IF-Addictz

Kesh123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Great post ! even i hate Guman :D 

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up!

ShanUlas

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Great post!...Nothing Justifies Guman's treatment of Saras...the poor guy is the product of his upbringing and I don't blame the way he feels...the thing he doesn't realise though is that he is inexplicably tied to Kumud and henceforth whatever affects her will affect him whether he's with her or not...

truely ...there are many who think its ridiculous for such a sharp young man to have such backward thinking but the fact is its not his thinking but his childhood fear which he has not been able to come out off all thanks to loveless Guman and too selfish busy Laxminandan

if LN  were real father he would have had brought mother for Saras and not wife for himself .Alas ! misfortunate little Saras got a bad mother and the product is a emotionally aloof man afraid to love just coz he is even more afraid of loosing it !!!

mandygill

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
so true...okay we give it to her that she became a nachaniya out of her "halat" but who in the right mind treats a child so badly??AngryOuch
the child who was so used to being the apple of his mom's eyes, who was everything to his mom suffered so much!!! for him it was like migrating from heaven to hell...but it's amazing how he hid his pain within himself but didn't become a revengeful, "I have the biggest sorrow in the world" type of person!! he is so respectful...and all the credit goes to his mom, Saraswati!! I am really looking forward to her story bring revealed in details!!!

and I agree with you I am gonna pin my hopes on Kumud as well...she is the only one who can give back to that sadist chudail gumaan lol...I am sure Kumud will break down too at some points but I have a full faith that she will strike backThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamsangeethaShanUlas

hunnybunch

IF-Sizzlerz

hunnybunch

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Great post!

What could we expect from someone who is after money? Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top