India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

ASYA will DRIVE ME MAD!

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Honestly Angry Just sooo IRRITATED WITH THEM. Well mostly Asad Ermm He is sooo annoying me right now!!! like DUDE. YOU CLEARLY feel something and his ANNOYING WALA DIALOGUE FROM TODAY: "we are pulled towards eachother but we arent meant to be because we are different and I have to let you go." 

My reaction: FINE Asad. FINE. let her go.. BUT CAN YOU PLEASE DO IT WITH A SMILE! Ouch Like stop being depressed if you keep insisting that there can be nothing between you. AND, if you cant help but feel sad THAN ADMIT that you DONT want to run from your feelings anymore. Ouch UFFF with Asad man. D'oh

ASYA are making me mad right now because of the dreams. What were there 4 today? Ermm and I was just like D'oh YAARs get off your BUMPS and TELL EACHOTHER you dont wanna separate from eachother. Ouch 

OFF TOPIC:

Who else irritates me?

TANNU KI BAACHI/CVs... why? Tannu breaks CD. fine creatives. fine. BUT WHAT THE HECK WAS THE PURPOSE of Tannu breaking it if Zoya was gonna view the vid somehow anyways? Ouch Fine i will let this one go though cause Idk whats gonna happen tomorrow .. maybe im getting to irritated to soon for this one.. but TANNU! Im allowed to get TICKED RIGHT THIS MOMENT right? Angry Yeh CHUDAIL.. seriously. D'oh

But yaars IN TOTAL:

Kya episode tha Day Dreaming AsYalicious BlushingROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

reshivSVBC-ksg-nilorinaAsyaalwaysSunshine25fee-feebindasssWhenInRomeActomyoNithiya95SaraliciousLivingfree-RohitMaxwell-

Marysaa IF-Dazzler
Marysaa
Marysaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
HEY Yaar don't u know ?? tht Mr Khan is emotionally chalenged  ??so we can expect all this frm him ... he know everything but don't want to cnfess it... yet ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SiyapaaQueen

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
She broke the CD cause she believes once its broken and disposed of there's no way that Zoya can see/hear what else was on it. But it seems the the vid got recorded on the laptop itself so she still loses lol. 
The dreams werent bad but I think they dream too much for grown people LOL They're always in lala land. 

SiyapaaQueen

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Haha, nice post! AsYa are definitely driving us all mad LOL And the less said about that Billo Rani, the better it is Angry She irritates me to the core now. We all love to hate her and she was everywhere today in the epi, that was annoying. Now this plan of hers will fail so she's gonna come up with something else. I guess for a while, she'll fail and we'll see Asad and Zoe getting closer and maybe after all her plans fail, the last attempt is gonna be something drastic

SiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
HAHA thanks for replying guys! I know know Asad has problems..but ITS SOO IRRITATING his problems are what make me crazy hahahaha...
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
so true... AsYa drives me crazy LOL

SiyapaaQueen

Saralicious IF-Sizzlerz
Saralicious
Saralicious

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
ASYA make all of us crazy!!!LOL LOL LOL