India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Much Ado About Nothing

aintthatsumthin Newbie
aintthatsumthin
aintthatsumthin

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
I think I've read about a million posts ranting and raving about rk and madhubala's relationship...oh, pardon me ..their 'abusive' relationship and how madhu should do this and rk deserves to rot , blah blah blah. 
seriously I think what we forget ...is that this is just a t.v show. Its there to remove your mind from its daily hassles for short time and that's it. Just enjoy it for what it is...fiction. 
I remember posts like this during IPKKND and now everyone is just sad that the show isn't there anymore. So try and control your baser instincts and don't fight over imaginary characters ...because..they do not exist.

just chill people..
dayum.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleiris23pookie2HIMIYA-Midnight-BizzaremoovesdevsumNeutral_MonaMFarah130-SD-0gennyMDushtDanaf.Forever_Komal

Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
I agree. At the end of the it is just a show that we all love to watch! The actors are simply portraying what the CVs have written for them and are doing a fantastic job of entertaining us. All of these fights, people being banned, name-calling its all absurd. Miss the fun fightless days on the forum 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYA-Midnight-Shas3MFarah130-SD-0

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Exactly! I'm sick and tired of people asking me to put myself in Madhubala's place and debating about what's right and wrong; they need to shut up questioning a persons moral standing based on a tv show. WTH people. IT'S JUST A SHOW !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2HIMIYAMFarah130-SD-0Forever_Komal

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Right you are. At the end of the day there is always the option to turn off your TV. While entertainment is needed, lets not personalize it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HIMIYAMFarah130-SD-0

-Midnight- Senior Member
-Midnight-
-Midnight-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

I agree. At the end of the it is just a show that we all love to watch! The actors are simply portraying what the CVs have written for them and are doing a fantastic job of entertaining us. All of these fights, people being banned, name-calling its all absurd. Miss the fun fightless days on the forum 

agree with you. Smile

Love the show and the actors but there is no need to bash them. If there is something you don't like then it is not necessary for people to post something negative. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFarah13Forever_Komal

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Let us not get carried away. This is not Mad Men. Not the sixties, not the time nor the place to show a twisted tale under the pretense of romantic love. If we are okay with acknowledging the truth and going on then, I am cool. If we are here to glorify what is inherently flawed, I will object because I can. I have the means and media so, I will. Fiction should have a direction. I do not want Stephanie Meyer writing on screen, thank you very much.
Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler
Neutral_Mona
Neutral_Mona

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
I so wish people here understand this tv shows main purpose is to provide entertainment and if it gives u entertainment go for it and if not then there's one thing called remote use itLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
 I think what we forget ...is that this is just a t.v show. Its there to remove your mind from its daily hassles for short time and that's it. Just enjoy it for what it is...fiction. 
I remember posts like this during IPKKND and now everyone is just sad that the show isn't there anymore. So try and control your baser instincts and don't fight over imaginary characters ...because..they do not exist.

My own point of view... Either u enjoy or stop watching. there are so many shows...

Go to top