India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Viren Vadhera- see from his perspective

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
My first reaction when I saw Riya touched viren's hand yesterday and in precap viren carrying Riya, I felt sick coz I could never see any other girl except jeevika around Viren.

People are saying what is wrong with Viren? Well, even I kind of thought like that. But then I looked from Viren Vadhera's perspective. Riya and Sambhav had hit Viren's most sensitive side, lose of his child. Lets be straight first, Viren is unaware of planning of  Riya and Sambhav against him..so he is trying to help other couple who went through the same pain as he and jeevika did. Viren is just trying to help the other couple out of humanity and also coz he faced the same pain. But mind it, Viren never crossed the line, when Riya touched Viren's hand, he shrugged her hand off and he was not comfortable. People can sympathize (feel sorry for losing their baby) with virika but people can never understand the amount of pain virika went through.

Even before Jeevika aborted her baby, she told Viren that no parents should go through what they are going through. That's why it is said people who went through the same situation as virika will totally understand their pain.

Viren is not telling stuff about Riya anymore to Jeevika coz he noticed hw Jeevika is going back to that painful phase when hearing about Riya. He doesn't want his wife to go through that pain all over again.

So before judging Viren Vadhera too quickly, see through his perspective too. Viren Vadhera is a person who needs to observed carefully and don't judge him from surface (what u see n appears from outside) coz he doesn't let out his feelings to other people  except his wife, Jeevika. 

As always, Karan Tacker is excellently portraying the complexity of the situation.Clap

P.S. -- If u don't agree with me, don't even dare comment here coz  I don't want a war zone on my post.

Edited by vishwa94 - 09 April 2013 at 3:10pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307sugar01KTloverrummievadivelhetnitoKryan4everpuneetksingh9kryanvirika05BaraniKKALVINInduDsabulovekaranpreetivr.Farzi.forever_youngsushmakryanMADHU.BARUNpinky.paddarocksravya11-Aaliya.KryAn-Krazzy_ShwetaKays94relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
awesome awesome post! love your write up and reasoning.
That's the thing, people just jump into conclusions without actually knowing the real reason Ermm

Karan Tacker has proved he's a brilliant actor! an actor of substance Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloversabulovekaran-vish-

Kays94 IF-Stunnerz
Kays94
Kays94

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Vishwa you absolutely nailed it to the core!!! Clap

I can definitely say that your English Professors are teaching you very very well!
Such good thesis and body paragraphs and what solid points you proved ROFL
I totally agree on how the couple hit the most sensitive side of Viren, and that was his loss of his baby!
We have seen throughout the show where the Vadhera brothers mention how they had a gap in their heart which was there because of the loss of their father!
And I definitely feel Viren is and remains a father-figure for Virat, but poor Viren doesn't have that...
Plus we all know how he was always eager to have a baby, even the first time when Jeevika thought she maybe pregnant but it was a false hope... And once the hope came back he had to give it up. So I definitely feel that this baby meant a lot to him! And I just don't understand how people can say a fetus is nothing compared to your sister... No doubt a sister is a special bond, but the relation of a parent and child is nothing compared to all other relations!!! 

Edited by Kays94 - 09 April 2013 at 3:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloversabulovekaran-vish-Dhoxirelentless.

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

awesome awesome post! love your write up and reasoning.
That's the thing, people just jump into conclusions without actually knowing the real reason Ermm

Karan Tacker has proved he's a brilliant actor! an actor of substance Heart
thanks yamzHeart
exactly...ppl need to see the situation from character's perspective too
wat do I say abt Tacker's acting...He makes me speechless

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KTloverrelentless.

hetnito Groupbie
hetnito
hetnito

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Absolutely right i agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vish-

-vish- IF-Rockerz
-vish-
-vish-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kays94

Vshwa you absolutely nailed it to the core!!! Clap

I can definitely say that your English Professors are teaching you very very well!
Such good thesis and body paragraphs and what solid points you proved ROFL
I totally agree on how the couple hit the most sensitive side of Viren, and that was his loss of his baby!
We have seen throughout the show where the Vadhera brothers mention how they had a gap in their heart which was there because of the loss of their father!
And I definitely feel Viren is and remains a father-figure for Virat, but poor Viren doesn't have that...
Plus we all know how he was always eager to have a baby, even the first time when Jeevika thought she maybe pregnant but it was a false hope... And once the hope came back he had to give it up. So I definitely feel that this baby meant a lot to him! And I just don't understand how people can say a fetus is nothing compared to your sister... No doubt a sister is a special bond, but the relation of a parent and child is nothing compared to all other relations!!! 
 good thesis n body paragraphsROFL. Well, I hate english, bt happy that someone thinks I'm good at englishLOL.

Exactly, Viren wanted to have his own child n shower his child with love that he lacked in his childhood. Ppl r just insensitive who says fetus is not a child. A fetus becomes the child to the parents when they first comes to know abt the pregnancy itself.

Kays94

paviluvsvirika Goldie
paviluvsvirika
paviluvsvirika

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
agree tacker is awesome as always

-vish-

sabulovekaran Goldie
sabulovekaran
sabulovekaran

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwa94

My first reaction when I saw Riya touched viren's hand yesterday and in precap viren carrying Riya, I felt sick coz I could never see any other girl except jeevika around Viren.

People are saying what is wrong with Viren? Well, even I kind of thought like that. But then I looked from Viren Vadhera's perspective. Riya and Sambhav had hit Viren's most sensitive side, lose of his child. Lets be straight first, Viren is unaware of planning of Riya and Sambhav against him..so he is trying to help other couple who went through the same pain as he and jeevika did. Viren is just trying to help the other couple out of humanity and also coz he faced the same pain. But mind it, Viren never crossed the line, when Riya touched Viren's hand, he shrugged her hand off and he was not comfortable. People can sympathize (feel sorry for losing their baby) with virika but people can never understand the amount of pain virika went through.

Even before Jeevika aborted her baby, she told Viren that no parents should go through what they are going through. That's why it is said people who went through the same situation as virika will totally understand their pain.

Viren is not telling stuff about Riya anymore to Jeevika coz he noticed hw Jeevika is going back to that painful phase when hearing about Riya. He doesn't want his wife to go through that pain all over again.

So before judging Viren Vadhera too quickly, see through his perspective too. Viren Vadhera is a person who needs to observed carefully and don't judge him from surface (what u see n appears from outside) coz he doesn't let out his feelings to other people except his wife, Jeevika.

As always, Karan Tacker is excellently portraying the complexity of the situation.Clap

P.S. -- If u don't agree with me, don't even dare comment here coz I don't want a war zone on my post.
ClapSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KTlover-vish-

Go to top