Manveer FF: You mean the world to me. - Page 40

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --Zinay--

thanxx...
I'll b waiting.
welcome and I've edited. 😊
was always reading this ff but never got time to comment for most of the parts... really loved the previous part especially how manyata saw pictures her and uday in the room... i hope uday starts to open up even more to manyata and share his feeling without any hesitant... really want to know about manyata past... haha the race was funny in fact all the manveer scenes to good update soon
Originally posted by preya_radev

was always reading this ff but never got time to comment for most of the parts... really loved the previous part especially how manyata saw pictures her and uday in the room... i hope uday starts to open up even more to manyata and share his feeling without any hesitant... really want to know about manyata past... haha the race was funny in fact all the manveer scenes to good update soon
I know I can understand so its okay.. Glad you loved the part.. I guess he might open up more and so will manyata.. Will tell u about her past in bits.. Thnxxx glad u loved the update. Will continue asap once I'm back after sum months...Edited by sanah12 - 10 years ago