Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manveer FF: You mean the world to me. (Page 40)

sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by humairaa1

Awesome update
Loved it loads Clap
The bonding scene between Uday n Pia is soo cute
Manyata is finally falling for Uday Big smile
Plz update soon Smile n thanks for the pm
Sorry for repling so late
thanks and glad u liked it! its okay no worries for late replySmile

sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessSumbal

kb update do gai

sorry I won't be able to update soon because my exams are starting this friday and it will last for 2weeks so maybe after exams.
sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushruthi

Very nice 
do cont ASAP 

PM me if possible
thanks and glad u liked it! no worries for the pm.
sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anju...

sana wen r u going to update
sorry I won't be able to update soon because my exams are starting this friday and it will last for 2weeks so maybe after exams.
sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serat

plzzz
update nexttt chappp
plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abeer.khan

PrincessSumbal Groupbie
PrincessSumbal
PrincessSumbal

Posted: 24 July 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
update plz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanah12

sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessSumbal

update plz
I'm updating today.
sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 05 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I'm really really sorry for the late update but in compensation I will give you double updates. And most probably I may update everyday.
CHAPTER:15

It was a bright sunny morning and a beautiful day so uday decided to finish his work quickly and then go out with pia to the park.
When uday went to the breakfast table he asked daimaa where she was and daimaa told him that pia went to spend the whole day at her friends house.
Just then ayesha came.

Uday: good morning
Ayesha: good morning uday. Uday would you mind having breakfast alone because I have an urgent meeting right now and besides I'm not hungry.
Uday: to be frank I would mind not having anyone at the breakfast table but you have an urgent meeting so you may leave.
Ayesha: thanks
Ayesha was just about to leave when
Uday: ayesha may I ask you something if you don't mind??
Ayesha: yeah sure ask
Uday: agar tum ek meeting kailiye jaa rahi ho so why are u not dressed in a formal attire??
Ayesha: actually its my office and the clients who are coming know me very well so they wont mind besides they are interested in the deal not my attire. I'm getting late see in you later. Bye
Uday: bye princess.

Ayesha left in her car and was on her way when she noticed a car behind and she suspected that maybe its following her. So She turned to the right side, a way that was leading to a small forest kind place. A place where if you know the ways properly you can never get lost and ayesha knew that place really well.
She went fast in the jungle and took many turns because of which the car following her was left behind and she got out from the place from the other side.

That guy who was following her called someone: hello uday sir, I'm really sorry she got away
uday: u are an idiot, u couldn't even do one thing properly leave it.
Uday cut the call and said to himself: princess ho to tum bari smart. You didn't let me find where u are exactly going. But don't worry if you are a mystery then I am a mystery solver and I will get to know all about you soon.

Ayesha reached outside a building and parked her car in the parking area. She took out a long black overcoat and and wore it. She wore a cap which covered somehow her eyes and wore sunglasses and went inside the building. She directly went to a cabin.
Guy: I'm very glad that you came.
Ayesha: why did you call me?
Guy: I have some work for you and listen to me before saying anything. the guy started telling her something in a low tone.
Ayesha: I told you I've stopped that work long time ago and I don't want to do it, it reminds me of everything my past.
Guy: please do it the last time, please don't say no you have to do it please the last time I'm asking for something.
Ayesha: fine I will do it for only one persons sake.
Ayesha was just about to leave when.
Guy: you still miss rahul a lot??
Ayesha just nodded in a yes and left from there before she breaks down right over there.
Ayesha drove the car to a silent place. It was place where they were rocks and water. She sat on one of the rocks.
Ayesha took out some pictures from her pocket and remembered.
~FLASHBACK~:
Ayesha: what the hell rahul, you are late again.
Rahul: sorry yaar I was stuck in something important. Come now let's go to the restaurant. Wait you are eating ice cream?
Ayesha: ya can't you see. I had to do something for time pass.
Rahul: hum dono ne ek dusre ko promise kiya tha that we won't eat ice cream without each other.
Ayesha: your fault tumhai kis nai kaha tha kai dair se aawo?
Rahul: I'm sorry that I'm late ab maan bhi jawo na fatty.
Ayesha: WHAT!! Tum ne mujhe fatty kaha?
Rahul: yeah and u are kid as well.
Ayesha: u called me a kid now wait and watch what this kid does. ayesha spoiled his face with the ice cream and started running.
Rahul: u fatty I'm not going to spare u now wait I'm coming and he ran behind her.
Ayesha: try to catch me and she stick her tongue out.
~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Ayesha stood up and started walking to a near by tree where ayesha and rahul had wrote their names on. She looked at it and started crying.
Ayesha: rahul I'm really very sorry for what I did. I..I.. I didn't know that because of what I was doing will affect u. I am the reason why...why everything went wrong. Meri wajah se sab kuch bikhar gaya. Please come back please I really miss you and I need you. This guilt will kill me the whole life. please rahul come back.
Just then the phone started ringing, it was abhi.
Ayesha wiped the tears and answered: yes abhi kuch kaam tha??
Abhi: are u alright ayesha?? Mujhe tumhari aawaaz kuch thik nahi lagrahi?
Ayesha: i'm fine abhi im going home. Meet me there. Bye
Abhi: bye

Ayesha drove home and when she was about to go to her room when uday came.
Uday: ayesha are u alright??
Ayesha: yeah I am
Uday came near. Uday: no you are not.
Ayesha: uday I am alright.                     Uday: no you were crying, your face clearly shows that you were crying. Tell me what happened??
Ayesha got angry: uday I said I am alright. Please stop getting worried about me and stop asking me questions because you don't any right to and nor do I give anyone the right to ask me anything. It will be better you stop interfering in my personal life, you got it??
After saying this she went away.
Uday also went away in his room.

In ayesha's room:
Abhi: knock knock
Ayesha: come in
Abhi: ayesha you wanted to talk about some thing important.
Ayesha: I went back over there and sir told me to do something and I agreed.
Abhi: are u crazy?? Why did u say yes??
Ayesha: I know its craziness but I agreed... for the sake of rahul. The last time I'm doing this and I don't know whether I will survive or not. So I don't want take a risk by leaving pia here so I'm sending her to england for her studies and she will be leaving in the hostel.
Abhi: no ayesha you won't do anything like that. You are not going in that danger.
Ayesha: I'm doing it for the sake of rahul and I'm not sure whether I will survive or not so I want you to take care of pia after me.
Abhi: no you are not doing anything like that.
Ayesha hugged abhi and said: abhi you have always been there for me as a brother so please support me the last time please.
Tears were coming out of abhi's eyes and abhi hugged her back as well.
Abhi: you always win against me. I will support you but the last time for rahuls sake.
Abhi and ayesha wiped their tears.

Lunch and dinner was a quite affair and both ayesha and uday didn't talk. After dinner uday was standing by in the balcony. Ayesha came.
Ayesha: uday I wanted to say that I am really sorry for the rude behaviour. Its just that I don't like anyone interfering my personal life or asking me questions besides abhi.
Uday: I can understand even I wouldn't like anyone interfering in my personal life its just that I truly cared for someone besides dad,choti and manyata.
Ayesha said looking in the skies and tears brimming in her tears: do u miss manyata a lot?
Uday: yes I miss her a lot.
Ayesha: tumhai pata hai uday jaise tumne manyata ko khoya hai waise hi maine kisi apnai ko khoya hai. Aur mai aaj usse yaad kar kai ro rahi thi because I really miss him.
Uday: who is that person?
Ayesha: rahul mera sabse achaa dost. Rahul mujhe achi tarah se jaanta tha. Meri har baat usse pata thi. He use to know me so well that without I saying anything he will know my feelings what's going and what's happening to me. Wo meri har problem solve karta tha. He is to be always there for me.
Uday: so now where is he now??
Ayesha: I don't know. pata nahi wo kaha chala gaya hai since last year june. I really miss him.
Uday: I know the pain of losing your best friend but don't worry you will find your friend as soon as possible.
Ayesha: I wish. I told u all this because I consider you as a friend so please don't mind me and my short temper. I'm going to sleep now I need to wake up early for pia's birthday arrangement. I wanted to give her a surprise so I'm acting as if I don't know its her birthday and that's why I told her to stay at her friends house.
Uday: that's nice I will help u with the arrangements then.
Ayesha; thank u so much uday.
uday: your welcome
Ayesha: good night
Uday: good night sweet dreams.

Scroll down:

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RsaakkaSunsnowAyeashaPrincessSumbalafreshbeginhtgcuteanushruthifireroad99seratcapriyahumairaa1ParusDivsKarkithuma12.MrsSSONash...SNOWWHITE._Annesha_

Go to top