really good update

loved itt!!!!!!!
awesomeee

thanks and glad you liked it!😊
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 13:
The sun was peeping through the curtain to wake uday up but alas he was busy dreaming to notice anything.
Unnati came in the room to find uday still sleeping. She went near his ear and screamed loudly.
Unnati: DADA!
Uday woke up suddenly: huh? Kya hua choti?
Unnati: humai to kuch nahi hua hai dada par appko zaroor kuch hua hai?
Uday: humai kuch hua hai? Humai kya hoga?
Unnati: ye to pata nahi par hum ye isliye kah rahe hai kyu kai app sote howai bohot zyaada smile kar raheteh. Vaise dada appki dinner date kaise rahi?
Uday: wo sirf dinner tha date nahi!
Unnati: jo bhi hu app bataiyana.
Uday: dinner to acha tha just like all other dinners. Ab choti tum yaha se jawo aur humai tayyar honai do.
Unnati: okay dada hum chalte hai and she went by the door and opened it but before leaving she said: aur dada agar vo sirf normal hi dinner tha to phir app itna nahi muskuraatai. 
Uday just smiled and said to himself: choti jab tumhe pata chalega kai hum ayesha ko propose karne walai hai to tum khushi se pagal hojawogi.

At the breakfast table:
Uday: good morning daima.
Daima: good morning beta.
Uday looked around to see of ayesha was there but she was no where.
Unnati: dada app kisi ko dhund rahe hai?
Daima: uday beta tumhe kuch chahye?
Uday: nahi daima wo to bus aisai hi. Daima ayesha dikhai nahi dai rahi hai kaha hai vo?
Daima: vo to office chali gayi hai tum hai kuch kaam tha?
Uday: nahi hum to bus isliye pooch rahe hai thai kyu kai vo ghar mai kahi bhi nazar nahi aarahi hai.
Unnati whispered to uday: appkai dil mai jaakh(peep) kar dekh yai I am 100% sure wo waha hi hogi.
Uday: choti chup raho warna dad se kah kar tumhara rishta kahi pakka karva dengai phir tum apne dil me jaakh(peep) ti rahna kai vaha tumhara pati dikhai dairaha hai ya nahi.
Unnati: dada you are blackmailing me.
Uday: kyu kai tum humai majboor kar rahi ho.
Unnati: fine I won't say anything.

After breakfast uday went to attend an important meeting with one of his clients. When he was returning back he saw a shop which was looking very attractive from outside. 
Uday's pov:
Let me go and buy something for choti and ayesha as well. But what do I buy for ayesha? Let me first go inside.

Uday went inside and he was looking at something when someone bumped into him. He turned to see who was it but couldn't see anyone. A small girl's voice came.
Small girl: o hello look down.
Uday looked down to find a girl.
Small girl: I am really sorry I wasn't looking in front isliye mai appse tak ra gayi.
Uday: no problem angel tumhai sorry kahnai ki koy zaroorat nahi hai. Vaise tumhara naam kya hai?
Small girl: mera naam pia hai aur apka?
Uday: humara naam hai udayveer.
Pia: aren't you prince udayveer?
Uday: yes I am tumhe kaisai pata chala?
Pia: because I did read about you in the newspaper.
Uday: to app newspaper bhi read karti hai?
Pia: yeah jab bored hojati hu to read karlaiti hu. Kya mai apko prince bula sakti hu?
Uday: ha kyu nahi aur kya hum tumhai liitle angel bula sakte hai?
Pia: okay! Prince help me out mai apni mom kailiyai ek gift buy karna chahti hu but I don't know what to get for her?
Uday: you can buy a photo album in which you can put yours and her photos together. She will be really happy.
Pia: okay thank you prince!bye!
Uday: bye little angel!

Pia went away.  
Uday: sweet girl.
Uday bought unnati's favourite authors book for her and for ayesha he bought a small glass showpiece. 

It was still 11:00am so uday went to ayesha's office. He went in her cabin and waited for her to finish the meeting. 10minutes past and She was still in the meeting so he went to the balcony to get some fresh air when suddenly the door opened and ayesha came inside. The balcony was on the side far away so ayesha didn't notice uday.
Ayesha: tasha( ayesha's secretary) vo file maine tumhai di thi vo tumne mr jones ko pohonchayi? Tell me all other reports.
Tasha: yes ma'am maine vo file pohoncha di aur mr jones nahai kaha kai vo appko khud milna chahtai hai.
Ayesha: why the hell does he want to meet me now? Listen tell him if its something really important then I can talk to him but if its about some changes in the deal then he should talk to abhi. Next
Tasha: mr fred benjamin called. He said he wants to talk to you something regarding a deal about the chemical factory.
Ayesha: what's tomorrows schedule?
Tasha: tomorrow in the morning you have two meetings from 9:00 to 11:00 you will be in the board room. From 11:00 to 12:00 you will be free and in the afternoon you have to go to the site to check somethings.
Ayesha: okay listen fix the meeting at 11:00am tomorrow and inform mr fred right now if it will be okay with him.
Tasha: okay ma'am.
Ayesha: anything else?
Tasha: no that will be all ma'am
Ayesha: so you can leave and till half an hour I don't want anyone disturbing me, is that clear?
Tasha: yes ma'am

Tasha went away. Ayesha drank some water and put her head down on the table and closed her eyes.
Uday: bohot thaak gayi ho kya?
Ayesha looked up to see uday standing: uday tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Uday: mai yaha se guzaar taha tha so I thought I should say hi to you on the way. You look really tired.
Ayesha: no its just that the meeting was too long. Come and take a sit.
Uday: thank you! Listen are you busy right now?
Ayesha: no I'm free right now kyu?
Uday: tum chalo gi merai saat lunch karne in a Chinese restaurant?
Ayesha: okay chalo.
Uday and ayesha went to the chinese restaurant.
Uday: ayesha there is something different in you. Ajjkal humari har baat ya sawal par tumhara answer yes hi hota hai. Kya tumbhi humare charms par aakhir mai fida hogayi ho? He winked at her.
Ayesha: uday please why do you think you are the most handsome and charming person. Aur sab tumhare piche pagal hai? You are big headed and proud as a peacock.
Uday: I might not only be the one whose most charming par tumhari nazar mai handsome to hu, right?
Ayesha: okay mai jhoot nahi bolungi. You are a smart, wealthy, handsome prince but what I believe that a persons inner beauty matters the most because it will stay forever unlike the face's skin will became rough and old as you are getting old. Aur tumhe pata hai I never use to like you before but when I got to know more about you mujhe pata chala kai tum ek achai insaan ho and not that kind of person that this world portrays you.
Uday: unnati, aur manyata kai baad tum ek aisi insaan ho jisne humai achi tarah se samjha hai naakai logo ki baat par vishwas kiya. I am very lucky to have a friend like you.
Ayesha: same here ab bohot baatai hogayi hai chalo ab kuch khaatai hai tumhe pata nahi I am a big foodie.
Uday: really but it doesn't look like.
Ayesha: that's why they say don't go on the outer look. I don't like dieting and all that. I have one rule kawo piyu aur aash karo, baaki dunya jaye bhar mai.

Uday and ayesha had their lunch and now headed to their car.
Uday: you are going to the office?
Ayesha: no I am going home really tired.
Uday: chalo to saat mai chalte hai.
They both reached home and ayesha went inside while uday was attending an important call.
Uday: listen get that ring ready and I will come to get it tomorrow.
He cut the call and smiled: kal bohot hi special din hoga.
He went inside and saw ayesha talking on the phone. She put the phone down and suddenly there was some sound of someone running. They both turned and ayesha saw piya and ran to hug her.
Ayesha: pia, meri bachi kaisi ho. You can't imagine how much I missed you.
Pia: I missed you too mama
Uday to himself: did I really hear her calling ayesha mama or maybe I am daydreaming.
Ayesha took pia by uday.
Ayesha: uday meet my dearest darling daughter pia jaiswal.
Uday was shocked to hell and only that one sentence was ringing in his head: my dearest darling daughter pia jaiswal. 
Udays pov:
Meaning ayesha is married! Aur pia uski beti hai aur mai ayesha ko propose karne wala tha! 

I end here! Don't forget to hit the like button and thanks to all those who liked and commented on my previous update.
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yay, I'm first to comment 🥳
Read both chapters in one go n they were amazing
Felt really bad for Uday because it was the first time he fell in love n theerson he fell in love with is married or should I say has a child
Is Pia, Ayesha's child? 😕
But I loved it n thanks for the pm 😊
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG I FEEL BAD FOR UDAY AND I HOPE EVERTHING GET ALREIGHT SOON
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update...poor uday...nd thnx for pm...
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
LOVED IT LOADS.

POOR UDAY .

ENJOYED IT.

TRY TO CONTINUE SOON.
Edited by ...anju... - 10 years ago