Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessSumbal

plz update kb do gai.

today I will give an update.
sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 17:
The next morning brought with it sorrows, tears and revelation.
Early morning uday had left for some important work so only ayesha and pia were there in the house.
Abhi came.
Abhi: ayesha you are ready?
Ayesha: yeah I'm ready.
Abhi: jawo usse baat karo.
Ayesha nodded in a yes and went to pia's room where pia was putting her papers in order.
Ayesha: good morning baby. Appnai naashta kiya and sorry I had some work so that's why i wasn't breakfast table with you.
Pia: good morning mama and she kissed ayesha on the cheeks. Mom appko apnai baanayai huwai rules nahi follow karti.
Ayesha: ya I know mainai ye rule bana ya tha kai breakfast table par sab honai chahe ye vo bhi time pai. Okay I know I broke the rule. Pia can u come with me on the terrace mujhe kuch zaroori baat karni hai.
Pia nodded in a yes and went to the terrace with ayesha.
Ayesha and pia sat on the bench.
Ayesha: aaj jo mai tumse baat karna chahti hu wo please samaj nai ki koshish karna. U know I love you a lot aur tum meri jaan ho. I will be always be there for you par ek na ek din tumhai iss dunya mei akele jaana hoga. Actually tumhaari asli mom matlab nita meri dost aur bhabhi uski ek wish thi kai jab tum 9years ki hojawo tab tumhe England bhaija jaye. Meaning the school she use to go in she wanted you to graduate from there as well. That was the last wish of your mom as well. Do you understand what I mean?
Pia said while tears coming out of her eyes: I know that it was mum's wish and I have to fulfill her wish but mama I don't want to get separated from you.
Ayesha said while crying as well: I know baby mujhe bhi bohot dukh ho raha hai even I don't want to get separated from you par nita ki aakhri wish hai we both have to fulfill it.
Pia: no I'm not going. I'm not going to leave from here.
Ayesha: you have to pia.
Pia: no I'm not going to. Just say that you don't want me to stay here because I'm not your real daughter and you think I'm a burden to you.
Ayesha: no pia, pia wait
Pia ran downstairs to her room and locked it.
Ayesha came down as well.
Ayesha: abhi pia
Abhi: wait you calm down and come let's go to your room. Don't worry she is upset right now and she needs time so leave her alone for some time.
Just then uday came.
Abhi: uday you handle ayesha I will check on pia. Relax ayesha.
Abhi went away leaving ayesha and uday alone.

Uday: what happened ayesha? You can share with me.
Ayesha: pia is not my real daughter. Pia nita aur neel ki beti hai. Uncle viren aur merai dad dono best friends thai. Dad ke kuzar jaanai kai baad viren uncle nai mom ko bohot support diya. Viren uncle ka ek beta tha neel. Neel was like brother to me and he was married to nita she was really sweet as well. When pia was 5years old nita and neel decided to go for a holiday to switzerland and on the way neel and nita met with an accident. Pia was safe because she was in the other car with viren uncle. They both didn't survive and before dying nita told me to take care of pia. Pia was staying with uncle viren for some months and he even past away then we got pia's custody. Though mom use to care for her but she had work to do so it was I who was with her all the time. I had become her life and she had become mine. She called me mom because she considered me one. Last year when mom past away on 30th june that time I was totally shattered but she held my hand and said she is there for me. Now nita had a wish that when pia becomes 9yrs old she should be sent to England to that school where she use to study. So pia is upset because of that.
Uday: so it means that pia isn't your daughter and you are not married?
Ayesha: yeah. Now pia is thinking wrong and she thinks that she is a burden on me.
Uday: don't worry let me try talking to her.
Uday went out and saw abhi still knocking on pia's room door.
Uday: abhi you go by ayesha let me talk to pia.
Abhi nodded in a yes and went.
Uday: angel its me uday. Angel humai tumse ek zarrori baat karni hai. Plzz angel open the door for my sake for our friendship sake.
Pia opened the door and uday went inside. Pia was sitting on the bed and crying. Uday went by and hugged her.
Uday: shhh pia stop crying and listen to me. You know I use to study in india before but when my mom was no more when I was 5yrs old then my dad send me to england where finished my school and college. Even I didn't want to leave my house and all but still I went you know why?
Pia: why?
Uday: because it was my moms last wish and they say that you should always fulfill a persons last wish. So when I went to england, I was really sad but then I realised that whatever my mom & dad did was for my benefit. So don't take ayesha wrongly. She is doing it for yourr goodness. Even u will fulfill your moms last wish. You know ayesha loves you a lot jaise tumhari jaan vo hai waise hi uski jaan tumho par wo tumhare acchai kailiye ye sab kar rahi hai. Didn't she care for u as your mom?
Pia: she did
Uday: she cared for you more than anyone. She loved u from her heart, she gave you everything what u wanted. She was there for u at every step and still do u think she considered u as a burden?? You know how much is hurt her when you said that.
Pia: she was always there for me and I hurt her. I'm sorry for that. Let me go by her.
Pia went by ayesha and hugged her.
Pia: I'm really sorry mom mujhe maaf kardijyai. I hurt you a lot. Whatever u are doing is for my own good so I will listen to everything whatever you will say. I love you mom.
Ayesha: I love you too and u don't need to say sorry.
Pia went by uday and said: thank you prince for making me realise.
Ayesha: thank you uday.
Uday: I'm your own so don't to thank me.
Pia: mom when do I have to leave.
Ayesha: tomorrow evening.
Pia: so let me go and meet all my friends then we have dinner together.
Pia went away so did uday.
Ayesha: I wish I didn't have to lie to u but I have to do it for your better future and your life. I don't want u to get stuck in any mess. Ill miss u pia.

(guys I'm skipping the dinner part)

The next day morning unnati arrived. She met ayesha and pia and daimaa. Then she went to meet uday. she knocked on the door.
Uday: come in.
Unnati: how are you dada?
Uday: choti your back and uday hugged his choti. I'm alright you tell me how are u and how was your trip.
Unnati: hum theek hai. dada I have to tell u such a big news which will make you fly in the air.
Uday: pehele hum tumhe kuch batayege. Uday told her about pia.
Unnati:dada I'm happy kai ayesha ki shaadi nahi huwi hai par pia kailiye bura lagraha hai. Dada humai appko kuch cheesai dikha ni hai. She showed him some photos of vinod, smita and ayesha.
Uday: ye to manyata hai. Matlab ayesha hi manyata hai.
Unnati: yes dada sab proofs humarai paas hai. Ye adoption ke papers, ye photographs and most importantly ye locket jiskai pendant ka half piece appkai paas hai. Dada now what will you do?
Uday: I can't believe it choti. choti I'm so happy that meri ayesha hi meri manyata hai. Ajj tumhe jo bhi chahye humse maango.
Unnati: hum baad mai appse jo chahye lai lenge par abhi kailiya app ayesha ko yaha se laiganai aur usse haqiqat batanai ka intazaam kijye.
Uday said with a smirk: once pia yaha se safely chali jaye ayesha ko yaha se laiganai ka intazaam hum karenge. Now wait and watch miss junglee billi appki dunya hum kaise palat daingay. Choti hum ajj india jaa rahe hai. Appni bags pack karlo.

I end here. I'm sorry for the short update but I will give an update tomorrow or maybe by today night.
Do like and comment.
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey di
How u? 😊
Glad Pia is not Ayesha's child
But really felt bad for both of them
Can't imagine the pain they are going through
Uday is soo sweet for helping Pia understand
He must be over the moon because he thinks Ayesha is not married
N that Ayesha is his Manyata
Love it
Eagerly waiting to read more ⭐️ 👏 😃
Thanks for the pm 😊
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
AWESOME SANAH
 WANA TO KNOW MORE ABOUT RAHUL
WAT DANGEROUS WORK AYESHA GOING TO DO.
CONTINUE SOON
DANXS FOR PM.
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow nice update sanah!
well I had quite an idea about pia-ayesha relationship and today's update confirmed it!
awesome update soon
MAHI1198 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome update
I had quite an idea about the pia manyata relationship and now your update just confirmed it!!
awesome
updatte soon sanah
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey sanah
thanks a lot for updating
this chapter was just awesome
the first part was really sad
pia words might really hurt manyata
but i am glad to know
that manyata is not married