Manveer FF: You mean the world to me.

sanah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Prologue:
A person was standing by the window. It was a girl who was dressed in a formal attire looking beautiful but something was missing and that was her smile. Ayesha(manyata) was looking at the sky which has gone some how grey and it will start raining anytime. She closed her eyes to relax and feel the cool breeze but instead of feeling relaxed she went into her past memories.
FLASHBACK:
I love you ayesha! i love you too rahul!

Ayesha:Rahul i want to tell you something, something which i was hiding from you. Rahul:you dont need to say anything i trust you.

Abhinav: you need to tell him the truth ayesha.
Ayesha: yes i have to tell him my reality, who i am and what i have been doing from many years. I wonder what will happen when he gets to know about me.

Ayesha: vicky i wont spare you.
Baaammm a gunshot.
Rahul: aayyeeshaa
Ayesha: raaahuuull
END OF FLASHBACK:
she opened her eyes to see that she was in her room and realized that it was just her past which came infront of her eyes. She wiped her tears which were continuosly flowing from her eyes when the door opened and a little girl said mom!

Hope you guys like it. Plz guys do comment and tell me if i should continue or not.
INDEX-
Character sketch: page 2
Chapter 1: page 4
Chapter 2: page 6
Chapter 3: page 7
Chapter 4: page 9
Chapter 5: page 11
Chapter 6: page 14
Chapter 7: page 16
Chapter 8: page 20
Chapter 9: page 23
Chapter 10: page 25
Chapter 11: page 27
Chapter 12: page 31
Chapter 13: page 37
Chapter 14 & 15& 16: page 41
Chapter 17: page44
Chapter 18: page46
Chapter 19: page46
Chapter 20: page46
Chapter 21: page48
Chapter 22: page48
Chapter 23: page49
Chapter 24: page50
Chapter 25: page52Edited by sanah12 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanah12 thumbnail
Dont worry everything will be cleared out in the updates but tell me on which part are confused? N should i continue or not?
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome
loved it
waiting for the futher updates
hope rahul is not uday
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: annesha18

awesome
loved it
waiting for the futher updates
hope rahul is not uday

will update character sketch today and rahul is not uday.
sanah12 thumbnail
i will continue and the character sketch will updated today.
sanah12 thumbnail
i will continue soon and the character sketch will updated today.
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marooshmalik

continue soon waiting...

i will continue soon and the character sketch will updated today.
sanah12 thumbnail

Jaiswal Family:
Vinod Jaiswal: One of the richest businessman in australia. In his family he has only two people his wife smita and his daughter ayesha.
Smita Jaiswal: The wife of vinod jaiswal. She is a kind lady with a heart of gold. Loves her husband and daughter alot.
Ayesha Jaiswal: the only daughter of vinod n smita. She is a bubbly, happy go lucky person. Lives her to the fullest but something changed her and she is no longer how she use to be. Now she is only a strict business lady and she is 21yrs old.
Pia jaiswal: ayesha's daughter. She is 8yrs old and loves ayesha a lot. She is very talkative & makes friends easily.

Mr & Mrs jaiswal adopted manyata from an orphanage and named her ayesha. They didnt tell her that they are not her real parents. Manyata was kidnapped at the age of 3 by the guard murari who hated brijraj because he is the reason his family got killed. He kidnapped her and left her in a bus(which was going to shimla) in which a lady (who was working in an orphanage) took her to the orphanage from where vinod n smita adopted her.
Abhinav kapoor: ayesha's best friend & just like a brother to her. They both know each other since 10yrs. They both know each others all secrets.
Rahul malhotra: ayesha's best friend who is always there 4 her. They know each other since 5yrs. He loves her alot and so does she but she is still confuse that does she really love him. Something happened 1 and half year ago that destroyed everything.
Vicky malhotra: rahul's elder brother who hates rahul alot. Doesnt leave with his family and does illegal kind of business.
All the other characters are the same and they are all positive character who love manyata and miss her alot. They isnt any akash(majnu) in my ff.Edited by sanah12 - 10 years ago
--Zinay-- thumbnail
Sounds awesome & NEW!!๐Ÿ˜›
liked the confusion!๐Ÿ˜‰
waiting for the Chapter!๐Ÿ˜Š
Update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
&
Pm is need OF course๐Ÿ˜ณ
sanah12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zina-

<div align="center">Sounds awesome & NEW!!๐Ÿ˜›

</div><div align="center">liked the confusion!๐Ÿ˜‰</div><div align="center">waiting for the Chapter!๐Ÿ˜Š</div><div align="center">Update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ</div><div align="center">&</div><div align="center">Pm is need OF course๐Ÿ˜ณ</div>

thanks zina! Wil update soon.l