Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Today I was a little irritated at first watching the episode, but got to say the small Virika scene where they both are laughing out at the face Virman thought Viren was having an affair was so fun, and proved what a special relationship they have. I don't think a lot of people get that the whole Viren and Dhanno thing wsa meant to be a fun track! Jeevika knows her husband would never ever cheat on her, he could not even possible think of anyone else in his life. The way the two laughed it off showed  how sensible they are... Seriously if I was in Viren's position I probably would have been pissed had my younger sister thought that I was cheating on my spouse. But thats what makes our Virika special from all... Plus the two of them laughing are just always a delight to watch!!! Seriously they can laugh, cry, fight, but I know that I can never stop smiling when I see them on screen! Plus the kitchen scene, Tacker just looked OMFG 😳 

Just Picture Perfect as usual ❤️ 

ps. Please if you have nothing nice to say, don't make a comment. I value all opinions but I do not want another war happening here...
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You bet Karina 😉

Virika share a special bond, which only their fans can and will relate with :)
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yamzy

You bet Karina 😉

Virika share a special bond, which only their fans can and will relate with :)

Like You and Me 😆
Dhoxi thumbnail
Havent scene the episode yet 😆 but I believe in virika 😆 No matter how small the scene was or it was just a silent scene it's just way to be commented on.. ❤️

Virika bonding is just pure ☺️
Edited by Dhoxi - 11 years ago
-vish- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thats what special about Virika...Besides their love, respect..it is their Understanding and trust. That's why I love and adore Virika. As I said before, I will never find a couple like them on Television

Awesome post kays👍🏼
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoxi

Havent scene the episode yet 😆 but I believe in virika 😆 No matter how small the scene was or it was just a silent scene it's just way to be commented on.. ❤️

Virika bonding is just pure ☺️

you're right!!

just that one minute of them laughing brought the biggest smile on my face!
All my tiredness was gone 😆
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vishwa94

Thats what special about Virika...Besides their love, respect..it is their Understanding and trust. That's why I love and adore Virika. As I said before, I will never find a couple like them on Television

Awesome post kays👍🏼

thanks TS ❤️ 

My posts aren't as great as you, but I try 😆

totally love the way you perceive the two though!!! 
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I Hav'nt Watch Da Episode Yet!
But No doubt Virika a few Sec Scene is Alwayz Worth Watching!❤️
Seriosuly m Too Luving dis Track! Specially Jeevika Day Way She Is Trusting Her Husband Der Relationship Is Beyond Words..!!❤️
Dis Riya Is Pissing Me I Can't C Her Dis Close 2 Viren🥺

-MeHaK-
Kays94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NightDreamer-

Well I Hav'nt Watch Da Episode Yet!

But No doubt Virika a few Sec Scene is Alwayz Worth Watching!❤️
Seriosuly m Too Luving dis Track! Specially Jeevika Day Way She Is Trusting Her Husband Der Relationship Is Beyond Words..!!❤️
Dis Riya Is Pissing Me I Can't C Her Dis Close 2 Viren🥺

-MeHaK-

same i hate seeing Riya close to our Viren, but that moment of Virika together is just out of the world ❤️ 
alonelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the virika scene a lot
The way viren asked jeevika Wat she was preparing( in the kitchen) was very nice
Love their bond
But I was a bit upset seeing the precap