Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) (Page 9)

Desire6 IF-Rockerz
Desire6
Desire6

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Really Jasu its high time dey should start cleanin d mess.. Chances 4same r though very minimal.. A promising serial has been craped up with der experiments..dont knw y am still waitn 4miracle. HOPE..NO HOPE.. Cvs read it and...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueenDonnaHarvey

Kesh123 IF-Rockerz
Kesh123
Kesh123

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
logical post yaar !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
for this one thing I do credit the CVs all this while they kept the revenge track very well hidden...or did it just pop up since there was nothing else that they saw the story going...and where is the plot where madhu becomes a heroine...yeah that serial just had a nice start and it lost its entire focus in just a few episodes...indian shows lack a strong storyline...they start with something and become something totally else[/QUOTE]

The revenge track was so very well hidden that even the main leads didn't know of it..so it actually just popped up as they didn't have anything else to show...after that the CVs had a wonderful opportunity to start the heroine track but I don't understand...I think they just don't have the guts to start it...guess, they are scared that it might not go down well with the more conservative audience...

And I strongly feel the TV serial should either run on two month long season or should end by one year after that they start going haywire. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintingsaan-rishRuthlessQueenDonnaHarvey

Arshiforever8 Senior Member
Arshiforever8
Arshiforever8

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

AngryI am not trying to please this fandom or offend that fandom. This is really what I think and all my anger is directed toward the creatives. Feel free to form opinions and share them. But if you attack me personally, you will hear it back.Smile
I don't support RK's actions AT ALL. If such a man exists in real life, he should never leave the confines of a medical facility. Neurotic, narcissistic and all the other synonyms that fall in this spectrum are apt adjective to describe his acts.
The only reason I am okay with pairing is because this was the original pairing but, even a biased person like me can see how derogatory and regressive this man is. He is sick and sickening. I am in the wrong for wanting this marriage to last. I am selfish and a hypocrite. I know this but only because I realize this is fiction and I can let go of morality. At the same time, the creatives don't really have a story to tell. If they do, I fail to read the signs. This is just blah, mush, word vomit like a freshman college student staying up the night before to finish the final report. There is no coherent concept. Their mess is all over the place and they have no idea where to begin cleaning up. I am trying very hard not to curse but it the CREATIVE TEAM's incompetency playing a part here. I am very frustrated with their lack of attention to the plot. What buffoonery is this? I am not here to watch pre-teen fan fiction characterized on TV. Nor am I very interested in the not so subtle S&M suggestions. Please get your ish together and get back on track CVs. 

Bravo. I agree completely. Clap

DonnaHarvey

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DonnaHarvey

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Donna! The precap yesterday was scary! I don't know why CV's are ruining RK's character like this. It's sad to watch such a unique grey character being butchered making him act like a crazy maniac! Confused I don't know where CV's are heading with this. I have a feeling they're butchering each and every character, but RK's the biggest victim!

DonnaHarvey

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DonnaHarvey

RuthlessQueen IF-Dazzler
RuthlessQueen
RuthlessQueen

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

Originally posted by RuthlessQueen

I agree with you Donna! The precap yesterday was scary! I don't know why CV's are ruining RK's character like this. It's sad to watch such a unique grey character being butchered making him act like a crazy maniac!ConfusedI don't know where CV's are heading with this. I have a feeling they're butchering each and every character, but RK's the biggest victim!

agreed..only the CVs know what they are trying to show..
in the name of being different they are going way too far..
Agree! They're exceeding the limit now. If they're running out of ideas they could have shown a parallel track of Sultan and his wife! I personally think they make a beautiful couple! For me it's loads better than watching RK acting like a maniac, or Madhu doing social service and even Aryan playing cupid. I would rather watch Sultan searching for his lost wife! But I guess it's too late now since CV's have killed his wife and now sultan's falling for someone else. Disapprove

DonnaHarvey

Go to top