Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) (Page 7)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I went through your entire first post word by word to see if you had also called RK a sociopath...thankfully you didnt...internet has given us the anonimity and the comfort to use heavy duty words even without knowing their real meaning and impact...I am trying to find out why am I so engrossed in RK and discussions appertaining to hima nd Madhu...any ideas why a person my age and experience would dwell on such teenage soap like RK..I need to get back to work or I will land in soap myself tommorrow...update ka vaada aaj toot gaya kal dekhta hoon...and girl I am really proud of you keep going...
@ bold do you mean the other post about the nature of their relationship??
It is okay, the internet is a place to spit out every thing without inhibitions especially with the added anonymity. I think if a person is an expert in some field, it is painful to see the wrong terminology being thrown around. I feel like strangling the people who say survival of the fittest because that is not at all what Darwin meant so, I understand your viewpoint. I am sad that you won't be updating but blocks happen. I will *impatiently* wait for tomorrow. 
@ the other bold. thank you. is this something specific we are talking about.

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 09 April 2013 at 7:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mytinypaintings

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
The first post in this thread ...to me narcissism and sociopathy are different ...oh yes survival of the fittest is another phrase that has faced severe abuse...@ why I am proud I see very few girls like you arround in general not anything specific...I will be Pmming you a link at night viz a viz blog publishing and book publishing...

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

The first post in this thread ...to me narcissism and sociopathy are different ...oh yes survival of the fittest is another phrase that has faced severe abuse...@ why I am proud I see very few girls like you arround in general not anything specific...I will be Pmming you a link at night viz a viz blog publishing and book publishing...
aww you remembered. thank you. did you get a chance to see that friend of yours?
mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

aww you remembered. thank you. did you get a chance to see that friend of yours?
she works with me...I see her every day just that i forgot to ask her my bad...but will Pm you a link just now

DonnaHarvey

-CarpeDeim- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KittuPratzzDonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GhostOrchid-

just the post I needed to read.. Hug
Aap hi ka intezaar tha janab aayiye, jee aayain nooWink
sometimes I wonder whether its the same writers who scripted the initial episodes because right now they appear like a bunch of fresh out of school amatuers high on hormones.
I love you even more because you said that.
is this what they call a story- you got to be kidding me..this is nothing but a collect of different scenes put together..an attempt to keep different fandoms happy..turns out nobody except a few are liking it..
you read my mind
its been months now that they are making RK spout the same dialogues..Mera haq mera haq..and whever someone asks him what haq all he's got to say is IDK..his cd is stuck at the same point..what shit..his haq rant has long stopped being appealing..
ROFLROFL This show was inspiring. The dialogues were commendable. I remember those days when I could not put my pen down because RK had said something so witty, I got goosebumps. Now, he sounds like the twilight people and I refused (still do) to watch that regressive piece of cinema. Cinema being the word in question.
And as if all the verbal torture was not enough, they have started with manhandling..
Flashbacks of another show where they went as far as glorifying a slap. there were ATs on the slap track and I was disgusted. Though MB has not shown such a thing, the idea is becoming real with the innovative torture techniques shown everyday.
And I would seriously not complain if they werent showing this as his ah so amazing love..romanticising his acts is whats pricking me the most
My thoughts exactly.
kendra Goldie
kendra
kendra

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
i was hoping that only u will be actually giving CVs some piece of mind ...thanks jasleen!!
i felt very sad after watching yesterday's episode. it portrayed rk as a man who is forcing himself on his wife. in a race to keep fandoms happy, they have lost their own way of show.
how could a normal 29 year old man go this far for a slap?? and then the flashbacks!!

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kendra

i was hoping that only u will be actually giving CVs some piece of mind ...thanks jasleen!!
i felt very sad after watching yesterday's episode. it portrayed rk as a man who is forcing himself on his wife. in a race to keep fandoms happy, they have lost their own way of show.
how could a normal 29 year old man go this far for a slap?? and then the flashbacks!!

hallelujah Kirti. is that your name again?

thank you

Go to top