Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) (Page 6)

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by fia21

Gangster or Chauffeur, Sultan's character is turning out to be way better than RK's. It's been what like 200 episodes and the guy still doesn't know the difference between his own real and reel life. Is it so hard for the CVs to show a redemption track instead of Nach Baliye Season 6 in making between RK and Madhu? I thought his redemption would make the show interesting to watch again, guess that's never going to happen till my hair turn grey!
I dont care for a redemption track anymore. I dont care for the show's story either. I guess I am sticking around seeing a distant hope that something will change. I am probably overexpecting.

Me neither. But the thing is, a redemption track is actually the only thing left to show between RishBala. Otherwise it'll be the same old bickering and bantering. It'll be like watching the show from episode 1 all over again. Too monotonous for my liking!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Exactly! In a show like MB that stance she took in court is almost laughable right now. 
Corporate culture trying to be socially responsible? PLEASE *rolls eyes* You are taking advantage and you know it.
MB was strong in terms of not succumbing to others stupid demand until after circumstances forced her to. Of course thats from my perception. I mean if we look at Sultan's track, she didnt seem scared there in standing up for what she felt was right.She didnt act lik a doormat and allowed him to scare her, so why is it difference with RK? Why does she allow him to destroy her inside and outside, and yet never dare to utter a word against him? She will say something but then goes back on her own words to allow him tow in. She forgave his crap the first time, because I guess she felt sorry for him after finding out about his past. But whats his excuse about illtreating and backstabbing her now? Why is she not remembering the harsh moments she endured with him, instead of acting like a teenager who apparently has been touched the first time in her life. I dont believe in her losing her senses in the moment, because according to me she aint got any senses! 
I somehow feel bad for her. I think both Madhu and Rishabh need formal education and how to think and how to process their emotions once they experience them because right now, they cannot differentiate between love and hate. Tantrums and determination. Strong is a relative word and I would still argue against Madhu being strong.
I have conducted various studies in regards to domestic violence, and  as I stated in earlier comments, this is not confined to physical abuse only and does consist emotional abuse which is exactly what MB is suffering from right now! But cvs believe this is romance!!Confused
@bold. I made a post about that and I was literally forced to remove the word abuse or else. I was beyond angered but, I  complied. Looking back, I am sad I did. I agree with you.
Thats my problem too, as u said, and plus according to CVS's thinking this is apparently called REDEMPTION! Man, am ashamed at their thoughts! Like I said next time they best not promote women rights, especially not coming from MB! after this crap fiasco!
agree again. I am tempted to comment on their person but that would too judgemental.
Ok enough of my boring rants! I am off to conduct some real studies!LOL Nice post! :D
not boring at all and merciSmile
..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

LOL
You are cracking me up today!LOL Have a break, Have a kit-katLOLLOL Waise, title has junoon attached nah! Toh of course its ok! I guarantee you, had it been anyone else doing what RK did today, they would have been stoned to death by posts hereLOLLOL  But nahii, hero hai nah! (VILLAIN in my book) Why didnt SRK's character in Daarr succeed in achieving his obsession, I mean he wrote her name on his chest with a knife, surely thats even more hot (going by the definition of their hot)Confused  I am saddened that he didnt get his girl since there the girl was INTELLIGENT enough to realise what a psycho that character was! Uff, Fia, I have been keeping away! Warna I would have been banned by now!LOL

You summed up my thoughts really well. I am truly hoping that Madhu will get back to her senses and give it right back to RK real bad. But even if she does succeed in taking a stand against RK, it won't make any difference to him cuz he is a nutcase who's immune to human emotions & feelings.
DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
@Khushi couldnt help but notice the city hunter and emma watson gifs. I get easily excitedLOL

..Khushi..KittuPratzz

..Khushi.. IF-Dazzler
..Khushi..
..Khushi..

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

@Khushi couldnt help but notice the city hunter and emma watson gifs. I get easily excitedLOL

Same here. Simply adore them Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Same here. Simply adore them Heart
I am only seeing how far the similarities go. If you do not know, that is okay.
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/tumblr_m81aapo15s1r608kho1_500.jpg?w=500&h=550

Edited by DonnaHarvey - 09 April 2013 at 6:11pm
--Kkkhushiii-- Goldie
--Kkkhushiii--
--Kkkhushiii--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Agree with yuh..he is a psycho!!!
I just hate RK now, he's such a pathetic loser who doesn't know what he want from life!!! And I hope madhu doesn't fall for his stupid trick of cutting himself and if she does I am so gona stop watching the damn show!!!!
What the CVS are showing is ridiculous!!!! 

Siri22-PoisonIvy-

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
I went through your entire first post word by word to see if you had also called RK a sociopath...thankfully you didnt...internet has given us the anonimity and the comfort to use heavy duty words even without knowing their real meaning and impact...I am trying to find out why am I so engrossed in RK and discussions appertaining to hima nd Madhu...any ideas why a person my age and experience would dwell on such teenage soap like RK..I need to get back to work or I will land in soap myself tommorrow...update ka vaada aaj toot gaya kal dekhta hoon...and girl I am really proud of you keep going...

msg1DonnaHarvey

Go to top