Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) (Page 15)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
@donnaharvey

nice post! agree with you!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

@donnaharvey

nice post! agree with you!!!
thank you

EnchantedForest

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\</font>

I am no longer Prem Mukti fan!! I never knew Prem raped or told others whatever to rape her. I left watching the show before that since I moved to somewhere else! So was always their fan & wondered why they had a tragic ending. Now from your comments everywhere! Now I get why they had tragic ending. Good Mukti died than going back to animal like Prem. That would've send a bad message, though I always loved their chemistry. Hope something like this happens in RishBala too. Here I want Tragic ending too.

EnchantedForest

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\
I have not seen either of the two shows you listed not heard of the story either so, I am in no place to defend those fans. as  far as MB goes, I said what I saw.

I havent seen prem mukti. but  for angad kripa it was a misunderstanding. everyone around angad fooled him into think she was unfaithful, including her own best friend. Angad did what he did because he was hurt by betrayal and  he did it out of anger and instant reaction. oh so that is justified right? kripa lost her baby because of him and yet such a thing is justified because of misunderstandings? LOL it was bad and i am not defending it but his redemption was shown to be much better than RK's. Rk's redemption has not even begun! Cause he has not realized anything. Angad did realize! that point in this erial has not come yet.In RK case he did not hurt  Madhu through a misunderstanding but intentionally through knowing her purity. Firstly , a misunderstanding does not justify the amount of damage he gave to kripa . Rk broke Mdhu's heart.yes thats bad. i know. but angand? look at the reult and the damage of just one misunderstanding which was more aof a trust issue. the poofs shown to him were false , but instead of asking kripa he trusted a mom who never loved him. the result and the amount of damage kripa got was NOTHING compared to Madhu. the girl;s family disowned her for being pregnant. Prithvi pseudo supported her cause he himself wanted them apart. Angad abused his own baby and her and it lead to the killing of their baby! the magnitude of what happened to kripa cannot be measured with Madhu's..depsite both of their Hero's intentions. Think about it.

It was not an instant reaction out of the pain of betrayal but it was calculated and planned for six months.
Everything of RK had an intention..like the relationship , the build up , YES it was fake , but the emotoins were NOT fake.From rk's side or Madhu's side. Though, every step did have an intention and an ulterior motive. I don't know how to explain this but this happened in Pkyek. Abhay used to always lash Piya out to make her stay away from him and all the consequences of his past that he brought with him , out to get her. But when he realized that his lashing out on her is bringing more danger , he gave into her feelings for him and his feelings and was in a fake relationship with hert to protect her from his brother...the relationship was fake but their feelings for each other were REAL. RK never thought he will feel anything during his play of 6 months...but he fell for her while that was never his intention..his intention was to ruin her..but in the process he brewed feelings inside for her unknowingly.Therefore yes the thing was planned but his emotions and the moments out of those emotions were UNPLANNED AND NATURAL. 

It was not the fear of losing the one person who you love unconditionally it was four slaps his ego couldn't digest. 

Yes it was her four slaps . It was his ego. As far as I remember Angad's ego made him do things to kripa as well before they fell in love. But we still love them .But saying RK had no feelings for her in the process is wrong. He did and he still does but he has no idea what it is for the reason he has no idea how to show it rightly. Jab realize hi nahi kiya toh how will he know how to show it? Hw shows it by the only thing he has ever known to do and that is control. Feelings hai but the way of showing them to her is WRONG.
 it same difference between per-mediated murder and a crime of passion

How is rk's revenge related to murder? 
. Angad practically destroyed himself so Kripa could be happy afterward. He was fine with her being with Prithvi because he understood he didnt deserve her.

Yes cause the serial reached that point in which he REALIZED. RK has not even REALIZED yet. When he will , then let's see.

Here after making a worse mistake RK has not even apologized but instead is treating Madhu like his private property.
RK didn't make a worse mistake cause the result of his mistake was not as volatile as the result of Angad's mistake was. Kripa lost her EVERYTHING , not just her belief in love and the breaking of her heart.She literally lost EVERYTHING. Madhu still has support behind her with people though her heart is broken as well. The mistakes were different but the result of Angad's mistake is and was much more volatile.

Maybe thatz why? Huspand and wives and lovers have misunderstandings and fights all the time because there is no such thing as a perfect relationship but no one plots against their lover.

Madhu was not his lover when he plotted against her. She was girl who out of nowhere came in his world to show him who is the boss and thus started the play of power relations between their equation. Ever since they met. Misunderstandings hoti reheti uss hadh tak jahaan ek ladki , apna family , dignity , apne aap aur apne baccha ko bhi kho deti hai? Really? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.deepak148

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I am too Rishbala fan but i am not liking the way they are proceding Rishbala story, I am not able to connect Rish with bala as of now...
readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

<font color="#0099ff">I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\</font>

I am no longer Prem Mukti fan!! I never knew Prem raped or told others whatever to rape her. I left watching the show before that since I moved to somewhere else! So was always their fan & wondered why they had a tragic ending. Now from your comments everywhere! Now I get why they had tragic ending. Good Mukti died than going back to animal like Prem. That would've send a bad message, though I always loved their chemistry. Hope something like this happens in RishBala too. Here I want Tragic ending too.
Madzz ek minute. I think you got it a bit wrong mein bataati hoon kya hua tha..you remember that velntine night kya epi jahaan Mukti bolti hai that she loves him? They spent the night together that day and Mukti allowed cause she loved him more than anything else. But for Prem she was just another girl , A one night stand and nothing more..the 100 girls which he spends nights with and forgets..but for Mukti it was her life , that one night. Prem told Sharad[hope you remember him] about that night..toh Sharad ne socha sirf Prem ki wajah se ke woh easy ladki hai because thats what Prem said about her and Sharad raped Mukti. When the case went to court Prem was going to say the truth but FOR his sister's marriage to stay  and Debonita's words in which she told him that they threw him out all the time and Mukti always showed him whose right because he is illegitimate and stuff ;  brainwashed him and made him prove Mukti characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night in front of everyone  and stripping Muktis character dignity and everything off , saving Sharad...Sneha also being her best friend called her things like do takey ki ladki and driver ki beti cause everyone except Prerna didnt believe her about the rape but PREM KNEW THE TRUTH AND HE STILL SAID NOTHING.
 HE DEFENDED SHARAD. AND THE RAPE HAPPENED ACTUALLY BECAUSE HE REVEALED THEIR NIGHT TO SHARAD. YET THEY ARE CONSIDERED THE EPIC COUPLE OF TV.EVEN PRATHAM-GAURI HAD MARTIAL RAPE IN THEIR STORY AND PEOPLE STILL LOVED THEM. THEN WHY NOT THIS WHICH IS MUCH LESS WORSE? 

Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 15 April 2013 at 5:48am

.SoulMates.

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\
I have not seen either of the two shows you listed not heard of the story either so, I am in no place to defend those fans. as  far as MB goes, I said what I saw.

I havent seen prem mukti. but  for angad kripa it was a misunderstanding. everyone around angad fooled him into think she was unfaithful, including her own best friend. Angad did what he did because he was hurt by betrayal and  he did it out of anger and instant reaction. oh so that is justified right? kripa lost her baby because of him and yet such a thing is justified because of misunderstandings? LOL
I never justified it dear but intentionally plotting against  someone because of four slaps and getting angry at you lover because their using you for money are two different things. Im not even an Angad Kripa fan but their story was more sensible.

it was bad and i am not defending it but his redemption was shown to be much better than RK's. Rk's redemption has not even begun! Cause he has not realized anything. Angad did realize! that point in this erial has not come yet.
Um Angad realized as soon as Kripa lost the baby and he understood he was in a misunderstanding. He realize he had made a mistake. Here there is no misunderstanding to be cleared. RK can clearly see the pain visible on Madhu's face. He know he caused her pain because that was his INTENTION ALL ALONG UNLIKE ANGAD'S when he knew she loved him with her whole heart.

In RK case he did not hurt  Madhu through a misunderstanding but intentionally through knowing her purity. Firstly , a misunderstanding does not justify the amount of damage he gave to kripa . Rk broke Mdhu's heart.yes thats bad. i know. but angand? look at the reult and the damage of just one misunderstanding which was more aof a trust issue. the poofs shown to him were false , but instead of asking kripa he trusted a mom who never loved him. the result and the amount of damage kripa got was NOTHING compared to Madhu. the girl;s family disowned her for being pregnant. Prithvi pseudo supported her cause he himself wanted them apart. Angad abused his own baby and her and it lead to the killing of their baby! the magnitude of what happened to kripa cannot be measured with Madhu's..depsite both of their Hero's intentions. Think about it.
Kripa wounds might have been worse. But it was not because Angad's never wanted to heart because she had slapped him infront of everyone for touching her bum. Who doesnt trust their parents? Kripa's own best friend told Angad that she had been unfaithful. Angad never plotted to break down Kripa it happened because he thought he had lost the one true love of his life. Um not talking about the pain im talking about Angad and RK actions and their intentions to cause others pain. Yes Kripa's was worse.

It was not an instant reaction out of the pain of betrayal but it was calculated and planned for six months.
Everything of RK had an intention..like the relationship , the build up , YES it was fake , but the emotoins were NOT fake.From rk's side or Madhu's side. Though, every step did have an intention and an ulterior motive. I don't know how to explain this but this happened in Pkyek. Abhay used to always lash Piya out to make her stay away from him and all the consequences of his past that he brought with him , out to get her. But when he realized that his lashing out on her is bringing more danger , he gave into her feelings for him and his feelings and was in a fake relationship with hert to protect her from his brother...the relationship was fake but their feelings for each other were REAL. RK never thought he will feel anything during his play of 6 months...but he fell for her while that was never his intention..his intention was to ruin her..but in the process he brewed feelings inside for her unknowingly.Therefore yes the thing was planned but his emotions and the moments out of those emotions were UNPLANNED AND NATURAL.

What does it matter when his love was fake or not when the plan to hurt her was their all along. Angad would have never plotted against Kripa had he known the purtiy of her love the RK did. My point is the pain was planned unlike Angad that happened out of instant reaction. Abhay was again doing it to protect Piya he didnt want to cause her pain but protect her. RK WANTED TO CAUSE MADHU PAIN ALL ALONG IT DIDNT MATTER IF HE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER. Even know when knows he is obsessed with her he doesnt give a damn about the pain she is in. What their to realize she is in pain? He caused it

It was not the fear of losing the one person who you love unconditionally it was four slaps his ego couldn't digest. 

Yes it was her four slaps . It was his ego. As far as I remember Angad's ego made him do things to kripa as well before they fell in love. But we still love them .But saying RK had no feelings for her in the process is wrong. He did and he still does but he has no idea what it is for the reason he has no idea how to show it rightly. Jab realize hi nahi kiya toh how will he know how to show it? Hw shows it by the only thing he has ever known to do and that is control. Feelings hai but the way of showing them to her is WRONG.
Kripa slapped Angad as well before they were in love he didnt do half the things RK did like marry her for revenge and INTENTIONALLY BREAK HER HEART. RK on the other had already done things to Madhu for the slaps like treat her like she was his servant in front of everyone. Further more if RK was willing to go this far for revenge for four slaps how far will he go when he learns Madhu betrayed him? He is already treating her like an object because he cant trust her.

it same difference between per-mediated murder and a crime of passion

How is rk's revenge related to murder?
Because RK revenge plan was pre-mediated and Angad was not. Pre-mediated murder is given all worse punishment because of the fact that it is planned. Angad was more like a crime of passion that happen through emotion. Like you see someone trying to harrass you girlfriend and you get angry and hurt them. BOTH are bad but Pre-mediated crimes are a lot worse.

. Angad practically destroyed himself so Kripa could be happy afterward. He was fine with her being with Prithvi because he understood he didnt deserve her.

Yes cause the serial reached that point in which he REALIZED. RK has not even REALIZED yet. When he will , then let's see.
Angad realized as soon as the misunderstanding got cleared. That the has caused an innocent girl pain. What is RK waiting for? He knows he caused an innocent girl pain because that was his intention all along. And instead he is not even pain attention to her emotions.

Here after making a worse mistake RK has not even apologized but instead is treating Madhu like his private property.
RK didn't make a worse mistake cause the result of his mistake was not as volatile as the result of Angad's mistake was. Kripa lost her EVERYTHING , not just her belief in love and the breaking of her heart.She literally lost EVERYTHING. Madhu still has support behind her with people though her heart is broken as well. The mistakes were different but the result of Angad's mistake is and was much more volatile.

Leaving the PAIN ASIDE YES KRIPA'S WAS WORSE.  Angad never plotted to break down Kripa it was something that happened out of pain for loosing her. RK was planned so he knew to take enough away from Madhu because he was in his senses. Angad was not. Madhu also got degraded infront of everyone she grew up around and the media.

Maybe thatz why? Huspand and wives and lovers have misunderstandings and fights all the time because there is no such thing as a perfect relationship but no one plots against their lover.

Madhu was not his lover when he plotted against her. She was girl who out of nowhere came in his world to show him who is the boss and thus started the play of power relations between their equation. Ever since they met. Misunderstandings hoti reheti uss hadh tak jahaan ek ladki , apna family , dignity , apne aap aur apne baccha ko bhi kho deti hai? Really?
Madhu might not have been his lover when he married her for revenge. But she was girl who did so much for him when he decided to dump her at the alter. She did not start anything she reported an accident she witnessed and made RK realize that just because he is a superstar he cant get away with anything. (OMG EVIL Madhu) misunderstandings happens yes, the magnitude of the result was wrong and Angad realized it right away after the misunderstanding got cleared.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 15 April 2013 at 6:28am
destineyyy IF-Dazzler
destineyyy
destineyyy

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
agree with u cvs have not make RK's character well and also sultan character is out of mind.. they need strong reason for RK act and cvs clean up the mess and bring the real rishbala and heroine track too

EnchantedForest

Go to top