Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) (Page 14)

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I am so sad that I was holding onto some stupid hope that out of the blue RK will be struck by a thunderbolt or something and become somewhat normal...par  nahi main aur mere sapne ...the precap was even more scarry ...some body tell CVs that they are showing RK as a perfect psycopath, maniac, ...some one ask them is this what they wanted to depict...a creature like him does not needs to be free...why did I even bother to start watching this show again...I am officially done with this show...

dont you ever leave this forum.  the show part I agree with but I come here for your story and ofcourse. 
            Embarrassed
wow I am flattered

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DonnaHarvey

..Enigma.. IF-Dazzler
..Enigma..
..Enigma..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Realy realy nyc post yar...Nyc dp name...

DonnaHarvey

Arshiforever8 Senior Member
Arshiforever8
Arshiforever8

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

According to many on this forum who define acts like todays to be in the category of the word *hot*! I seriously believe the English Dictionary ought to change the meaning of the word hot ASAP to accommodate it with RK's actions.

MB is melting to his touch therefore inferring she wants to submit herself to him in a physical way! I mean seriously? How sick can this get? She has no self respect left right now!.. Its disgusting to see such a strong character being butchered! RK has reached the final stage of being a  psycho and hence needs to be admitted soon or sedated to say the least, but MB by melting at his touchSleepy is promoting his behaviour; if am being honest. He realises all he has to you is touch her, and move with her a bit, and she will say YESHH! I LIKE ITSleepy Instead of standing tall and saying you betrayed me, she is saying touch me, touch me and touch me more! and I like an idiot will submit to your crap! and will only think of the good moments which by the way were FAKE, and not once think of how you humiliated me and then of course humiliated my mother when she came to beg you not to ruin my life. Then you didnt think I was your wife? Just because you thought I had moved on, you have come back to destroy my soul too, well thanks RK, I allow you to do so! WHilst online fans enjoy and call it hawwt hawwwt!SleepySleepy

Fiction has a limit attached to it to. No matter how much we argue its fiction hence its all good, the fact remains he is the lead of the show and hence him getting back with MB latter on will send a social message, regardless of whether we want to see that way or not. And in a place like India where most girls are treated like doormats and are considered to be beneath men, to portray such a characterization of a strong girl initially succumbing to such an individual will be the height of all things. Especially when MB stood in court and defended women's rights.

Disgusting! I am getting monotonous with the usage of that word just like RK's recycling scenes! So apologiesLOL  And I got a bit carried away too! So yesh! Sozz!

Don't say sorry, I think you're completely right. ClapClap I'm so annoyed by some of the Rishbala fans too who think that this is "junoon" & who accept anything RK does with this excuse and the fact that they think he's "hot" . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_EnchantedForest-PoisonIvy-

..Ghazz.. IF-Dazzler
..Ghazz..
..Ghazz..

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Awesome post...
coolgal49 Senior Member
coolgal49
coolgal49

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msg1

Originally posted by Mikolingam

This is a love story ppl. RK is Madhu first love . How can she forgets him so fast. She will feel weak every time he touches her. That's feeling .
I think they are both doing great

Remember Mukund! That was her first love...now don't go on me saying she wasn't in love with him...at present, even with RK it seems she is more in love with the idea of love...

Bingo!! You took the words right out of my mind!!!! 

I 100% agree - Madhu is in love with the idea of love...First with Mukund, then with RK! 

She is yet to realise what love truly is! 

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you.

DonnaHarvey

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ForeverYours-

Thank you.
I thought this was stale news. Oh well, you are welcomeSmile
EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\
I have not seen either of the two shows you listed not heard of the story either so, I am in no place to defend those fans. as  far as MB goes, I said what I saw.

I havent seen prem mukti. but  for angad kripa it was a misunderstanding. everyone around angad fooled him into think she was unfaithful, including her own best friend. Angad did what he did because he was hurt by betrayal and  he did it out of anger and instant reaction. it was bad and i am not defending it but his redemption was shown to be much better than RK's. In RK case he did not hurt  Madhu through a misunderstanding but intentionally through knowing her purity. It was not an instant reaction out of the pain of betrayal but it was calculated and planned for six months. It was not the fear of losing the one person who you love unconditionally it was four slaps his ego couldn't digest.  it same difference between per-mediated murder and a crime of passion. Angad practically destroyed himself so Kripa could be happy afterward. He was fine with her being with Prithvi because he understood he didnt deserve her. Here after making a worse mistake RK has not even apologized but instead is treating Madhu like his private property. Maybe thatz why? Huspand and wives and lovers have misunderstandings and fights all the time because there is no such thing as a perfect relationship but no one plots against their lover.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 14 April 2013 at 5:20pm

_Darling_

Go to top