Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) (Page 13)

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

Fabulous post!

You know, the creative and the technical teams have always been my pet peeves for various reasons from the very start.

In my opinion, there wasn't much of a story line except at the very start with Padmini and Balraj. After that, it was just a series of episodes and once the main couple took off, they decided to concentrate on that idea and found ways to twist, turn and twirl a series of situations around them, forgetting all about any story. Now, it doesn't really matter as the cvs have gone too far into the night in an effort to go down a road less travelled and made a mighty mess of things.
Hope the trps tomorrow or next week set them straight and take them off their collective high horse.
I fiercely agree with you.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pippa

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SoulMates.deepak148

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\
I have not seen either of the two shows you listed not heard of the story either so, I am in no place to defend those fans. as  far as MB goes, I said what I saw.

msg1readingworms.

msg1 Senior Member
msg1
msg1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

I have not seen either of the two shows you listed not heard of the story either so, I am in no place to defend those fans. as  far as MB goes, I said what I saw.
Neither do I know any of these serials

DonnaHarvey

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
as of now i dont want to fall into the sulbala vs rishbala fight

coz i like both but now dont want rishbala

cuming to ur post

I AGREE it was manhandling

BUT IT WAS VERY MUCH RK STYLE

as madhu said while rk forced her in the car.MAIN NORMAL KAB THA

n i LUV this egoistic arrogant RK

the RK which people want to see to redeem himself is NOT poss in such a short span of time

yes what cvs r showing is HARSH but they r showing NOT ALL TELLY HEROES not necesarily b naitikji or sooraj ji jo biwi ki pallu pakadke ghumta phirega

OUR RK DOEST SAY SORRY

NO 1 DARES to offend him neithe to oppose him

nd i luv it

VIVU surpassed all my expectations today by showing the JUNOONWALA RK

i m sooo proud of him today for pulling off 2days epi

cuming to sultan aryan scn...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL...i was sure sultan will scold aryan to stop his madhu madhu chants

BUT I LUVED LUVED LUVED how cvs didnt ruin sultans character n shwed him mking aryan understand with SUCH BEAUTIFUL words...

seemd like he is using those lines to console himself as well

BEAUTIFUL WORK BY RAGHU SIR N GAUATAM SIR

each n every epi this week had been msterpiece

mssg to the crying cribbing SULBALIANS after the article...plz watch how the epis unfold and then comment n curse the cvs...stop over reacting

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
All I have to say that cvs have butchered RK's character to that extent where I think there's no way of turning back,its a damage beyond repair condition for RK.

Mallu

alovi_21-PoisonIvy-

mytinypaintings Goldie
mytinypaintings
mytinypaintings

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I am so sad that I was holding onto some stupid hope that out of the blue RK will be struck by a thunderbolt or something and become somewhat normal...par  nahi main aur mere sapne ...the precap was even more scarry ...some body tell CVs that they are showing RK as a perfect psycopath, maniac, ...some one ask them is this what they wanted to depict...a creature like him does not needs to be free...why did I even bother to start watching this show again...I am officially done with this show...

DonnaHarvey-PoisonIvy-

DonnaHarvey IF-Sizzlerz
DonnaHarvey
DonnaHarvey

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I am so sad that I was holding onto some stupid hope that out of the blue RK will be struck by a thunderbolt or something and become somewhat normal...par  nahi main aur mere sapne ...the precap was even more scarry ...some body tell CVs that they are showing RK as a perfect psycopath, maniac, ...some one ask them is this what they wanted to depict...a creature like him does not needs to be free...why did I even bother to start watching this show again...I am officially done with this show...

dont you ever leave this forum.  the show part I agree with but I come here for your story and ofcourse. 

mytinypaintings

Go to top