Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
I am too Rishbala fan but i am not liking the way they are proceding Rishbala story, I am not able to connect Rish with bala as of now...
Originally posted by Cutieee1992

I am no longer Prem Mukti fan!! I never knew Prem raped or told others whatever to rape her. I left watching the show before that since I moved to somewhere else! So was always their fan & wondered why they had a tragic ending. Now from your comments everywhere! Now I get why they had tragic ending. Good Mukti died than going back to animal like Prem. That would've send a bad message, though I always loved their chemistry. Hope something like this happens in RishBala too. Here I want Tragic ending too.
Madzz ek minute. I think you got it a bit wrong mein bataati hoon kya hua tha..you remember that velntine night kya epi jahaan Mukti bolti hai that she loves him? They spent the night together that day and Mukti allowed cause she loved him more than anything else. But for Prem she was just another girl , A one night stand and nothing more..the 100 girls which he spends nights with and forgets..but for Mukti it was her life , that one night. Prem told Sharad[hope you remember him] about that night..toh Sharad ne socha sirf Prem ki wajah se ke woh easy ladki hai because thats what Prem said about her and Sharad raped Mukti. When the case went to court Prem was going to say the truth but FOR his sister's marriage to stay  and Debonita's words in which she told him that they threw him out all the time and Mukti always showed him whose right because he is illegitimate and stuff ;  brainwashed him and made him prove Mukti characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night in front of everyone  and stripping Muktis character dignity and everything off , saving Sharad...Sneha also being her best friend called her things like do takey ki ladki and driver ki beti cause everyone except Prerna didnt believe her about the rape but PREM KNEW THE TRUTH AND HE STILL SAID NOTHING.
 HE DEFENDED SHARAD. AND THE RAPE HAPPENED ACTUALLY BECAUSE HE REVEALED THEIR NIGHT TO SHARAD. YET THEY ARE CONSIDERED THE EPIC COUPLE OF TV.EVEN PRATHAM-GAURI HAD MARTIAL RAPE IN THEIR STORY AND PEOPLE STILL LOVED THEM. THEN WHY NOT THIS WHICH IS MUCH LESS WORSE? 
Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 10 years ago
agree with u cvs have not make RK's character well and also sultan character is out of mind.. they need strong reason for RK act and cvs clean up the mess and bring the real rishbala and heroine track too
Madhu might not have been his lover when he married her for revenge. But she was girl who did so much for him when he decided to dump her at the alter. She did not start anything she reported an accident she witnessed and made RK realize that just because he is a superstar he cant get away with anything. (OMG EVIL Madhu) misunderstandings happens yes, the magnitude of the result was wrong and Angad realized it right away after the misunderstanding got cleared. 

I never said Madhu was evil but saying that she had done nothing to prove her point out to him through a  way- her way being morals , is WRONG.Both ever since they met tried to prove each other that who is wrong and who is deluded in their own world and who is going to set each other right. Madhu used her weapon of morals and RK used his weapon of domination and revenge. That is how the power relations began and that is exactly what I am talking about. Moreover , it is no point arguing cause you care about the intentions and i care about the results...the result of RK's revenge is lot less orse compared to Angad's result of a misundrstanding. That is what I am trying to say. Anyway. The power relaitons thing I am talking about is too much to write so ill give only an example. Remember when Padmini after their first meet had told Madhu that she does not support her anymore , because Madhu is NOT fighting for the rights of a strnger anymore?Cause ever since she met RK , her intention was more about setting HIM right out of his delusional world of power by her weapon of morals. Taking him to jail especially after meeting him had not been about a strnger-Mukund anymore , it was about showing a prideful man his place. It was another personal intention and battle from her side and from RK's side altogether.I remember Padmini saying that to Madhu that tu apni hi jung ladh rahi hai , ek stranger ke rights ke liye nahi. And she was exactly right about her daughter. Thus , that's from where the power relations started.It started and is there everywhere. Madhu tried to set him on track to take him off the image of RK by using her belief and power in God and Morals. Thus , the ganpati bappa ceremony in trying to restore his belief in God and breaking RK. But intesd what happened? The power relations turned upside down and RK broke Madhu. There power relations is EXTREMELY interesting to analyse more than their emotions for each other...
@ Escape.My.Love: So the end justifies abusive means for you?
Originally posted by krystal_watz

@ Escape.My.Love: So the end justifies abusive means for you?
what do you mean ? if power relations justifies violence and abuse? Well foucault said that much to general belief , violence is not a weapon to power , that is an error in belief, it is the weapon that destroys power.power only can remain if the mass is passive. Violence is when the passive mass's false consciousness breaks and violence acts as a sword , breaking the power relations. In this case , the power relations are still hanging there. Madhu is about to fight back with a broken heart and NOT subjugate.that itself explains their situation. Knowing Madhu she has been anything but passive to his retorts in the means of words and actions ,  and thats why the power relations between them still exist. Had Madhu been passive , we would not see her rising from the ashes and giving it back to him.If you want to term this domestically , it is called Mutual Violence Control under Johnson's universally used domestic violence catgeoy.it is said to the most rare form of violence found in domestic violence. Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Madhu might not have been his lover when he married her for revenge. But she was girl who did so much for him when he decided to dump her at the alter. She did not start anything she reported an accident she witnessed and made RK realize that just because he is a superstar he cant get away with anything. (OMG EVIL Madhu) misunderstandings happens yes, the magnitude of the result was wrong and Angad realized it right away after the misunderstanding got cleared. 

I never said Madhu was evil but saying that she had done nothing to prove her point out to him through a  way- her way being morals , is WRONG.Both ever since they met tried to prove each other that who is wrong and who is deluded in their own world and who is going to set each other right. Madhu used her weapon of morals and RK used his weapon of domination and revenge. That is how the power relations began and that is exactly what I am talking about. Moreover , it is no point arguing cause you care about the intentions and i care about the results...the result of RK's revenge is lot less orse compared to Angad's result of a misundrstanding. That is what I am trying to say. Anyway. The power relaitons thing I am talking about is too much to write so ill give only an example. Remember when Padmini after their first meet had told Madhu that she does not support her anymore , because Madhu is NOT fighting for the rights of a strnger anymore?Cause ever since she met RK , her intention was more about setting HIM right out of his delusional world of power by her weapon of morals. Taking him to jail especially after meeting him had not been about a strnger-Mukund anymore , it was about showing a prideful man his place. It was another personal intention and battle from her side and from RK's side altogether.I remember Padmini saying that to Madhu that tu apni hi jung ladh rahi hai , ek stranger ke rights ke liye nahi. And she was exactly right about her daughter. Thus , that's from where the power relations started.It started and is there everywhere. Madhu tried to set him on track to take him off the image of RK by using her belief and power in God and Morals. Thus , the ganpati bappa ceremony in trying to restore his belief in God and breaking RK. But intesd what happened? The power relations turned upside down and RK broke Madhu. There power relations is EXTREMELY interesting to analyse more than their emotions for each other...

yes intentions are important in forgiving a person to me because that to me explains their character. Someone can be trying to help their kid in a car and get into an accident and harm another person. That would be a lot better than someone intentionally beating someone up. Angad was not half as egotistic as RK. He had something called morals inside him for the first half of the story anyway. I started hated him after the second half. After he tried to force himself on Kripa and tried to blackmail her into getting back with him. The first half of the story was well planned and than in the second half I feel CVs lost insight into the show the way I feel the CVs have here. Also I dont get a thing about what you mean about power dynamic the play out in life naturally. PPl report crimes and a prisons or other institutions are designed to help people grow and become better people. Whether they actually do or not depends and defines the person? I dont think RK has the capacity to become better by what is shown. And by the way he did not manage to break Madhu she is perfectly fine and functioning healthily without him. He is the one the has gone psychotic. As Radhaji said all that is left now is for him to be bumping his heads into walls.
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

yes intentions are important in forgiving a person to me because that to me explains their character. Someone can be trying to help their kid in a car and get into an accident and harm another person. That would be a lot better than someone intentionally beating someone up. Angad was not half as egotistic as RK. He had something called morals inside him for the first half of the story anyway. I started hated him after the second half. After he tried to force himself on Kripa and tried to blackmail her into getting back with him. The first half of the story was well planned and than in the second half I feel CVs lost insight into the show the way I feel the CVs have here. Also I dont get a thing about what you mean about power dynamic the play out in life naturally. PPl report crimes and a prisons or other institutions are designed to help people grow and become better people. Whether they actually do or not depends and defines the person? I dont think RK has the capacity to become better by what is shown. And by the way he did not manage to break Madhu she is perfectly fine and functioning healthily without him. He is the one the has gone psychotic. As Radhaji said all that is left now is for him to be bumping his heads into walls.
Lol forget it you dont get it and i am tired in trying to put my point across..if Madhu isn't broken then why is everyone wailing about her state cause of RK? she is broken from within and herself said that everything had died inside her. She'll bounce back to him , and until or unless he never condenses he'll bounce back again to her after she rises from the current situation. Thus , the power play like a ping pong ball from one side to the other. anyway im tired of trying to explain  my view point.More over something like beating and battering is laughable comparing it to RK's treatment on Mahdu , though no one is denying it is completely creepy and unusual...people who suffer from physical beating abttering KNOW what and how it really is ..the real picture...ask them to see whats happening and the question of beating and battering someone equating to his treatment on Madhu willl make them laugh. Those who have really gone through really know what and how it is... nice discussing with you though. Edited by Escape.My.Love. - 10 years ago
Cvs are god know leading the show where. I think they should first clear there heads and then come with something actually creative not killing.