Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

I dont care for a redemption track anymore. I dont care for the show's story either. I guess I am sticking around seeing a distant hope that something will change. I am probably overexpecting.

Me neither. But the thing is, a redemption track is actually the only thing left to show between RishBala. Otherwise it'll be the same old bickering and bantering. It'll be like watching the show from episode 1 all over again. Too monotonous for my liking!
Originally posted by _innocent_

Exactly! In a show like MB that stance she took in court is almost laughable right now. 
Corporate culture trying to be socially responsible? PLEASE *rolls eyes* You are taking advantage and you know it.
MB was strong in terms of not succumbing to others stupid demand until after circumstances forced her to. Of course thats from my perception. I mean if we look at Sultan's track, she didnt seem scared there in standing up for what she felt was right.She didnt act lik a doormat and allowed him to scare her, so why is it difference with RK? Why does she allow him to destroy her inside and outside, and yet never dare to utter a word against him? She will say something but then goes back on her own words to allow him tow in. She forgave his crap the first time, because I guess she felt sorry for him after finding out about his past. But whats his excuse about illtreating and backstabbing her now? Why is she not remembering the harsh moments she endured with him, instead of acting like a teenager who apparently has been touched the first time in her life. I dont believe in her losing her senses in the moment, because according to me she aint got any senses! 
I somehow feel bad for her. I think both Madhu and Rishabh need formal education and how to think and how to process their emotions once they experience them because right now, they cannot differentiate between love and hate. Tantrums and determination. Strong is a relative word and I would still argue against Madhu being strong.
I have conducted various studies in regards to domestic violence, and  as I stated in earlier comments, this is not confined to physical abuse only and does consist emotional abuse which is exactly what MB is suffering from right now! But cvs believe this is romance!!๐Ÿ˜•
@bold. I made a post about that and I was literally forced to remove the word abuse or else. I was beyond angered but, I  complied. Looking back, I am sad I did. I agree with you.
Thats my problem too, as u said, and plus according to CVS's thinking this is apparently called REDEMPTION! Man, am ashamed at their thoughts! Like I said next time they best not promote women rights, especially not coming from MB! after this crap fiasco!
agree again. I am tempted to comment on their person but that would too judgemental.
Ok enough of my boring rants! I am off to conduct some real studies!๐Ÿ˜† Nice post! :D
not boring at all and merci๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by _innocent_

๐Ÿ˜†
You are cracking me up today!๐Ÿ˜† Have a break, Have a kit-kat๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Waise, title has junoon attached nah! Toh of course its ok! I guarantee you, had it been anyone else doing what RK did today, they would have been stoned to death by posts here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  But nahii, hero hai nah! (VILLAIN in my book) Why didnt SRK's character in Daarr succeed in achieving his obsession, I mean he wrote her name on his chest with a knife, surely thats even more hot (going by the definition of their hot)๐Ÿ˜•  I am saddened that he didnt get his girl since there the girl was INTELLIGENT enough to realise what a psycho that character was! Uff, Fia, I have been keeping away! Warna I would have been banned by now!๐Ÿ˜†

You summed up my thoughts really well. I am truly hoping that Madhu will get back to her senses and give it right back to RK real bad. But even if she does succeed in taking a stand against RK, it won't make any difference to him cuz he is a nutcase who's immune to human emotions & feelings.
@Khushi couldnt help but notice the city hunter and emma watson gifs. I get easily excited๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by DonnaHarvey

@Khushi couldnt help but notice the city hunter and emma watson gifs. I get easily excited๐Ÿ˜†

Same here. Simply adore them โค๏ธ
Originally posted by ..Khushi..

Same here. Simply adore them โค๏ธ
I am only seeing how far the similarities go. If you do not know, that is okay.
http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/tumblr_m81aapo15s1r608kho1_500.jpg?w=500&h=550
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago
Agree with yuh..he is a psycho!!!
I just hate RK now, he's such a pathetic loser who doesn't know what he want from life!!! And I hope madhu doesn't fall for his stupid trick of cutting himself and if she does I am so gona stop watching the damn show!!!!
What the CVS are showing is ridiculous!!!! 
I went through your entire first post word by word to see if you had also called RK a sociopath...thankfully you didnt...internet has given us the anonimity and the comfort to use heavy duty words even without knowing their real meaning and impact...I am trying to find out why am I so engrossed in RK and discussions appertaining to hima nd Madhu...any ideas why a person my age and experience would dwell on such teenage soap like RK..I need to get back to work or I will land in soap myself tommorrow...update ka vaada aaj toot gaya kal dekhta hoon...and girl I am really proud of you keep going...
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

I went through your entire first post word by word to see if you had also called RK a sociopath...thankfully you didnt...internet has given us the anonimity and the comfort to use heavy duty words even without knowing their real meaning and impact...I am trying to find out why am I so engrossed in RK and discussions appertaining to hima nd Madhu...any ideas why a person my age and experience would dwell on such teenage soap like RK..I need to get back to work or I will land in soap myself tommorrow...update ka vaada aaj toot gaya kal dekhta hoon...and girl I am really proud of you keep going...
@ bold do you mean the other post about the nature of their relationship??
It is okay, the internet is a place to spit out every thing without inhibitions especially with the added anonymity. I think if a person is an expert in some field, it is painful to see the wrong terminology being thrown around. I feel like strangling the people who say survival of the fittest because that is not at all what Darwin meant so, I understand your viewpoint. I am sad that you won't be updating but blocks happen. I will *impatiently* wait for tomorrow. 
@ the other bold. thank you. is this something specific we are talking about.
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago
The first post in this thread ...to me narcissism and sociopathy are different ...oh yes survival of the fittest is another phrase that has faced severe abuse...@ why I am proud I see very few girls like you arround in general not anything specific...I will be Pmming you a link at night viz a viz blog publishing and book publishing...