Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Agreed. The current track is completely pointless. Even the Sultan-Aryan scenes are much more entertaining and logical than those of the apparent leads. RK is coming off to be more of s psychotic personality than a romantic one. And it is seriously scary. What Junoon crap are people talking about? Since when did Junoon become a good thing? And give me a break, it doesn't even look or sound hot. Obsession is never good. No matter how hot or sexy a character is.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

for this one thing I do credit the CVs all this while they kept the revenge track very well hidden...or did it just pop up since there was nothing else that they saw the story going...and where is the plot where madhu becomes a heroine...yeah that serial just had a nice start and it lost its entire focus in just a few episodes...indian shows lack a strong storyline...they start with something and become something totally else

In a country where the President's son calls peaceful rape case marchers, "dented and painted women", what should expect from the arts? Oh but, let us not forget Mr. Mitt Romney's "binders full of women" and my fellow Canadian Mr. Harper who refuses to acknowledge the artists he invites to the annual dinner to celebrate Canadian achievements. Same everywhere, TV, real life.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksd

I want Rk and madhu to be together but in a more positive manner... not this way... I started watchign the show coz I liked Madhu and Rk original pairing...

I sometimes think they are testing my patience: how low can they go before give up?
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Agreed. The current track is completely pointless. Even the Sultan-Aryan scenes are much more entertaining and logical than those of the apparent leads. RK is coming off to be more of s psychotic personality than a romantic one. And it is seriously scary. What Junoon crap are people talking about? Since when did Junoon become a good thing? And give me a break, it doesn't even look or sound hot. Obsession is never good. No matter how hot or sexy a character is.

again, I will reiterate what I said before Sultan= I do not approve given his background. RK= let us call it what it is OR tone the violence down.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†
You are cracking me up today!πŸ˜† Have a break, Have a kit-katπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Waise, title has junoon attached nah! Toh of course its ok! I guarantee you, had it been anyone else doing what RK did today, they would have been stoned to death by posts hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But nahii, hero hai nah! (VILLAIN in my book) Why didnt SRK's character in Daarr succeed in achieving his obsession, I mean he wrote her name on his chest with a knife, surely thats even more hot (going by the definition of their hot)πŸ˜•  I am saddened that he didnt get his girl since there the girl was INTELLIGENT enough to realise what a psycho that character was! Uff, Fia, I have been keeping away! Warna I would have been banned by now!πŸ˜†
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
]
Originally posted by: _innocent_

According to many on this forum who define acts like todays to be in the category of the word *hot*! I seriously believe the English Dictionary ought to change the meaning of the word hot ASAP to accommodate it with RK's actions.

not come across such a post today but I am sure they exist. too many hormones, I'll say.

actually, scratch that. I just found one and I am not surprised *sigh*
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _innocent_

πŸ˜†
You are cracking me up today!πŸ˜† Have a break, Have a kit-katπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Waise, title has junoon attached nah! Toh of course its ok! I guarantee you, had it been anyone else doing what RK did today, they would have been stoned to death by posts hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  But nahii, hero hai nah! (VILLAIN in my book) Why didnt SRK's character in Daarr succeed in achieving his obsession, I mean he wrote her name on his chest with a knife, surely thats even more hot (going by the definition of their hot)πŸ˜•  I am saddened that he didnt get his girl since there the girl was INTELLIGENT enough to realise what a psycho that character was! Uff, Fia, I have been keeping away! Warna I would have been banned by now!πŸ˜†

I am frustrated and yet still I made you laugh? πŸ˜› . I think I'm going to take that as a compliment πŸ˜‰ . I really liked SRKs acting in Darr. I think he did an amazing job in creeping me out. And his character without a doubt was very entertaining. But no way in hell did I want the heroine to end up with that psychopath. That would have been utterly disturbing. I want to send the Oxford people a letter to change the definition of hot to "Something that tortures you day in and day out"

I have stopped caring. They can ban be all they want, if Madhu is shown melting to RK's TOUCH, I am going to quit watching the show altogether!
fia21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

again, I will reiterate what I said before Sultan= I do not approve given his background. RK= let us call it what it is OR tone the violence down.

Gangster or Chauffeur, Sultan's character is turning out to be way better than RK's. It's been what like 200 episodes and the guy still doesn't know the difference between his own real and reel life. Is it so hard for the CVs to show a redemption track instead of Nach Baliye Season 6 in making between RK and Madhu? I thought his redemption would make the show interesting to watch again, guess that's never going to happen till my hair turn grey!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

not come across such a post today but I am sure they exist. too many hormones, I'll say.

Let us stop right there for a second. I have watched shows, hear REAL people speak and read literature which confirms a victim finds their perpetrator handsome, nice, loving and many other adjectives when he displays aggression. "It is out of love. Because he cares too much" is a typical excuse. So, nothing unusual. Strong character and Madhu? In m head, these two words do not belong together. I would go as far as argue there is no coherent character behind Madhubala. Madhubala BECOMES (literally changes overnight) whatever the TRP janata demands. The episode on the Delhi rape case was a slap of irony across the viewers' face. (PH cashing in on the news). Madhu is anything but strong.

Again, signs of a typical victim so I would accept this delightly. EXCEPT, HUGE problem: the cvs dont see anything wrong. this is perfectly okay, why not play a romantic song? That is where the problem lies. 

Oh  ho ho ho, I was disgusted by this money making tactic. Can we please pay the deceased woman some respect without seeking personal gains? That was uncalled for in a show like Madhubala.

No issues. My responses in purple

Exactly! In a show like MB that stance she took in court is almost laughable right now. 

MB was strong in terms of not succumbing to others stupid demand until after circumstances forced her to. Of course thats from my perception. I mean if we look at Sultan's track, she didnt seem scared there in standing up for what she felt was right.She didnt act lik a doormat and allowed him to scare her, so why is it difference with RK? Why does she allow him to destroy her inside and outside, and yet never dare to utter a word against him? She will say something but then goes back on her own words to allow him tow in. She forgave his crap the first time, because I guess she felt sorry for him after finding out about his past. But whats his excuse about illtreating and backstabbing her now? Why is she not remembering the harsh moments she endured with him, instead of acting like a teenager who apparently has been touched the first time in her life. I dont believe in her losing her senses in the moment, because according to me she aint got any senses! 

I have conducted various studies in regards to domestic violence, and  as I stated in earlier comments, this is not confined to physical abuse only and does consist emotional abuse which is exactly what MB is suffering from right now! But cvs believe this is romance!!πŸ˜•
Thats my problem too, as u said, and plus according to CVS's thinking this is apparently called REDEMPTION! Man, am ashamed at their thoughts! Like I said next time they best not promote women rights, especially not coming from MB! after this crap fiasco!

Ok enough of my boring rants! I am off to conduct some real studies!πŸ˜† Nice post! :D
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Gangster or Chauffeur, Sultan's character is turning out to be way better than RK's. It's been what like 200 episodes and the guy still doesn't know the difference between his own real and reel life. Is it so hard for the CVs to show a redemption track instead of Nach Baliye Season 6 in making between RK and Madhu? I thought his redemption would make the show interesting to watch again, guess that's never going to happen till my hair turn grey!

I dont care for a redemption track anymore. I dont care for the show's story either. I guess I am sticking around seeing a distant hope that something will change. I am probably overexpecting.