Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) - Page 3

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't like STRONG female characters all the time. Why is it that women are expected to keep their emotions in check all the time? I do not agree with women being in their best mannerism, making the right decisions all the time. I am even OKAY with a bad relationship as long as I see it being portrayed as just that: a bad relationship. Here, they are trying to glorify the evil. Trying to make insults look promising and loving. pffft, who are they kidding?
As far as Sultan goes, like someone else said: Monica Bedi & Abu Salem. I do not approve. 

We have different expectations here... I want my leads, both hero and heroine, strong! They can be grey or black but they can't be weak!! But that's different perspectives ..the problem here is like you mentioned in another comment not calling a spade a spade!! The total romanticisation of abusive relationship is just sick!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
@bold did he really say that? OMG doomsday!!!

no he did nto he said something like jo mera hai use hasil kar raha hoon
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Rolzz

We have different expectations here... I want my leads, both hero and heroine, strong! They can be grey or black but they can't be weak!! But that's different perspectives ..the problem here is like you mentioned in another comment not calling a spade a spade!! The total romanticisation of abusive relationship is just sick!!

I acknowledge our difference in preferences and it is bound to happen. Looking past that, I completely agree.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mytinypaintings

there was this serial which I had started watching some time ago phir subah hogi ...it had such a lovely start and every thing and then it just slipped out of hands...same is the story here...if they continue like this for long playing jack and jill with the viewers if not today then tommorrow they are bound to get this hsow also shut down like many others...what a pity ...over all I have always fealt that the character of madhu is so flat...I mean there are no dimensions to her personality atall... there was so much scope in this show but unfortunately the vs faltered massively

I am sorry but that particular channel has never been my cup of tea. I watched a few episodes, realized where the track was headed and run for the hills before I got attached. Unfortunately, I sensed the MB fiasco a little too late.😭 @bold, a pity indeed. A good initial story down the drain. What is with hero bias? the girl should have more than one emotion, I agree with the 1D description.
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I believe the creators/writers have no idea where to take the story.  could be conflict with the channel over TRP's.  except we the fans are getting frustrated,  atleast i am.

btw great post.

Edited by amni375 - 11 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think the cvs could handle the jealousy track better - u see the problem is that we were loving RK character all the time before sultan came in the show
Saumya19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

I am sorry but that particular channel has never been my cup of tea. I watched a few episodes, realized where the track was headed and run for the hills before I got attached. Unfortunately, I sensed the MB fiasco a little too late.😭 @bold, a pity indeed. A good initial story down the drain. What is with hero bias? the girl should have more than one emotion, I agree with the 1D description.

for this one thing I do credit the CVs all this while they kept the revenge track very well hidden...or did it just pop up since there was nothing else that they saw the story going...and where is the plot where madhu becomes a heroine...yeah that serial just had a nice start and it lost its entire focus in just a few episodes...indian shows lack a strong storyline...they start with something and become something totally else
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _innocent_

According to many on this forum who define acts like todays to be in the category of the word *hot*! I seriously believe the English Dictionary ought to change the meaning of the word hot ASAP to accommodate it with RK's actions.

not come across such a post today but I am sure they exist. too many hormones, I'll say.
MB is melting to his touch therefore inferring she wants to submit herself to him in a physical way! I mean seriously? How sick can this get? She has no self respect left right now!.. Its disgusting to see such a strong character being butchered!
Let us stop right there for a second. I have watched shows, hear REAL people speak and read literature which confirms a victim finds their perpetrator handsome, nice, loving and many other adjectives when he displays aggression. "It is out of love. Because he cares too much" is a typical excuse. So, nothing unusual. Strong character and Madhu? In m head, these two words do not belong together. I would go as far as argue there is no coherent character behind Madhubala. Madhubala BECOMES (literally changes overnight) whatever the TRP janata demands. The episode on the Delhi rape case was a slap of irony across the viewers' face. (PH cashing in on the news). Madhu is anything but strong.

RK has reached the final stage of being a  psycho and hence needs to be admitted soon or sedated to say the least, but MB by melting at his touch🥱 is promoting his behaviour; if am being honest. He realises all he has to you is touch her, and move with her a bit, and she will say YESHH! I LIKE IT🥱 Instead of standing tall and saying you betrayed me, she is saying touch me, touch me and touch me more! and I like an idiot will submit to your crap! and will only think of the good moments which by the way were FAKE, and not once think of how you humiliated me and then of course humiliated my mother when she came to beg you not to ruin my life. Then you didnt think I was your wife? Just because you thought I had moved on, you have come back to destroy my soul too, well thanks RK, I allow you to do so! WHilst online fans enjoy and call it hawwt hawwwt!🥱🥱
Again, signs of a typical victim so I would accept this delightly. EXCEPT, HUGE problem: the cvs dont see anything wrong. this is perfectly okay, why not play a romantic song? That is where the problem lies. 

Fiction has a limit attached to it to. No matter how much we argue its fiction hence its all good, the fact remains he is the lead of the show and hence him getting back with MB latter on will send a social message, regardless of whether we want to see that way or not. And in a place like India where most girls are treated like doormats and are considered to be beneath men, to portray such a characterization of a strong girl initially succumbing to such an individual will be the height of all things. Especially when MB stood in court and defended women's rights.
Oh  ho ho ho, I was disgusted by this money making tactic. Can we please pay the deceased woman some respect without seeking personal gains? That was uncalled for in a show like Madhubala.

Disgusting! I am getting monotonous with the usage of that word just like RK's recycling scenes! So apologies😆  And I got a bit carried away too! So yesh! Sozz!
No issues. My responses in purple

aksd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want Rk and madhu to be together but in a more positive manner... not this way... I started watchign the show coz I liked Madhu and Rk original pairing...
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: amni375

I believe the creators/writers have no idea where to take the story.  could be conflict with the channel over TRP's.  except we the fans are getting frustrated,  atleast i am.

agree
btw great post.
merci

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Next
Bala Thumbnail

Bala