Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

That is another way to phrase things and I agree. Sultan track is a whole other chapter they have brought into their already entangled web of TRP grabbing. They really have no idea where the story is headed or that is what I foresee.

Sultan track is just a ray of he for some fans... But the main problem lies with the central characters and the main track!!
RKs character is darkest shade of black now! Madhu is a weak women always falling victim to the situations...and this is going on for a while now!! 

Saumya19 thumbnail
who reallly builds the TRPs definitely not us for most of us here dont agree with Rishabhs act anymore...
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want madhu to be with rk but not like this. They ruined his character.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Sultan track is just a ray of he for some fans... But the main problem lies with the central characters and the main track!!

RKs character is darkest shade of black now! Madhu is a weak women always falling victim to the situations...and this is going on for a while now!! 

I don't like STRONG female characters all the time. Why is it that women are expected to keep their emotions in check all the time? I do not agree with women being in their best mannerism, making the right decisions all the time. I am even OKAY with a bad relationship as long as I see it being portrayed as just that: a bad relationship. Here, they are trying to glorify the evil. Trying to make insults look promising and loving. pffft, who are they kidding?
As far as Sultan goes, like someone else said: Monica Bedi & Abu Salem. I do not approve. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silentsoul

I felt same after today episode...RK should be confined to mental asylum..thats where he is needed...and even Madhu need little self respect .He treat her like pair ki Juti...that should be the word. Gosh tooday episode can redefine mental torture...

Today's episode would have been acceptable had they not tried to make them look in love. Can we can a spade a spade for once? Usually the victim is delusional. Here, it sounds like the creatives are.
Saumya19 thumbnail
I don't like STRONG female characters all the time. Why is it that women are expected to keep their emotions in check all the time? I do not agree with women being in their best mannerism, making the right decisions all the time. I am even OKAY with a bad relationship as long as I see it being portrayed as just that: a bad relationship. Here, they are trying to glorify the evil. Trying to make insults look promising and loving. pffft, who are they kidding?

yes it would have been so different if they had shown it as that a bad relationship... but then I see many of us ourselves are glorifying the entire thing...Rishbala is my guilty pleasure...but today was even worse...mera haq meri cheez...kaun sa haq bhai you never even married her...CVs😡
As far as Sultan goes, like someone else said: Monica Bedi & Abu Salem. I do not approve. 

and then introduce Monica bedi and Abu Salem to redeem your self
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

yes it would have been so different if they had shown it as that a bad relationship... but then I see many of us ourselves are glorifying the entire thing...Rishbala is my guilty pleasure...but today was even worse...mera haq meri cheez...kaun sa haq bhai you never even married her...CVs😡

@bold did he really say that? OMG doomsday!!!
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
According to many on this forum who define acts like todays to be in the category of the word *hot*! I seriously believe the English Dictionary ought to change the meaning of the word hot ASAP to accommodate it with RK's actions.

MB is melting to his touch therefore inferring she wants to submit herself to him in a physical way! I mean seriously? How sick can this get? She has no self respect left right now!.. Its disgusting to see such a strong character being butchered! RK has reached the final stage of being a  psycho and hence needs to be admitted soon or sedated to say the least, but MB by melting at his touch🥱 is promoting his behaviour; if am being honest. He realises all he has to you is touch her, and move with her a bit, and she will say YESHH! I LIKE IT🥱 Instead of standing tall and saying you betrayed me, she is saying touch me, touch me and touch me more! and I like an idiot will submit to your crap! and will only think of the good moments which by the way were FAKE, and not once think of how you humiliated me and then of course humiliated my mother when she came to beg you not to ruin my life. Then you didnt think I was your wife? Just because you thought I had moved on, you have come back to destroy my soul too, well thanks RK, I allow you to do so! WHilst online fans enjoy and call it hawwt hawwwt!🥱🥱

Fiction has a limit attached to it to. No matter how much we argue its fiction hence its all good, the fact remains he is the lead of the show and hence him getting back with MB latter on will send a social message, regardless of whether we want to see that way or not. And in a place like India where most girls are treated like doormats and are considered to be beneath men, to portray such a characterization of a strong girl initially succumbing to such an individual will be the height of all things. Especially when MB stood in court and defended women's rights.

Disgusting! I am getting monotonous with the usage of that word just like RK's recycling scenes! So apologies😆  And I got a bit carried away too! So yesh! Sozz!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety2728

I want madhu to be with rk but not like this. They ruined his character.

they need to realize what his character entails first. I am sure script swings, the TRP swings and RK's mood swings are highly correlated. I also sense a causation😉
Saumya19 thumbnail
there was this serial which I had started watching some time ago phir subah hogi ...it had such a lovely start and every thing and then it just slipped out of hands...same is the story here...if they continue like this for long playing jack and jill with the viewers if not today then tommorrow they are bound to get this hsow also shut down like many others...what a pity ...over all I have always fealt that the character of madhu is so flat...I mean there are no dimensions to her personality atall... there was so much scope in this show but unfortunately the vs faltered massively
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Next
Bala Thumbnail

Bala