Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming)

Posted: 11 years ago
😡I am not trying to please this fandom or offend that fandom. This is really what I think and all my anger is directed toward the creatives. Feel free to form opinions and share them. But if you attack me personally, you will hear it back.😊
I don't support RK's actions AT ALL. If such a man exists in real life, he should never leave the confines of a medical facility. Neurotic, narcissistic and all the other synonyms that fall in this spectrum are apt adjective to describe his acts.
The only reason I am okay with pairing is because this was the original pairing but, even a biased person like me can see how derogatory and regressive this man is. He is sick and sickening. I am in the wrong for wanting this marriage to last. I am selfish and a hypocrite. I know this but only because I realize this is fiction and I can let go of morality. At the same time, the creatives don't really have a story to tell. If they do, I fail to read the signs. This is just blah, mush, word vomit like a freshman college student staying up the night before to finish the final report. There is no coherent concept. Their mess is all over the place and they have no idea where to begin cleaning up. I am trying very hard not to curse but it the CREATIVE TEAM's incompetency playing a part here. I am very frustrated with their lack of attention to the plot. What buffoonery is this? I am not here to watch pre-teen fan fiction characterized on TV. Nor am I very interested in the not so subtle S&M suggestions. Please get your ish together and get back on track CVs. 
nice post cvs should give us reason about RK character especially logical reason about revenge track if they want to show us rk is hero of this show and story is on madhubala ek ishq ek junoon.
Evenif Sultan is out of picture, the way CVs are characterising RK and portraying Rishbala relationship is bad...really bad!!Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
a very very logical post and above all cVS dont even know where to start cleaning and above all I doubt they have any intention of cleaning up atall
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

nice post cvs should give us reason about RK character especially logical reason about revenge track if they want to show us rk is hero of this show and story is on madhubala ek ishq ek junoon.
At this point, I will not be satisfied with a reason. I only want RK to appear less like a stalker and more like a real person who is will to improve even if he fails miserably.
Yup.. I am currently waiting for them to get their act together, clean up the mess and come back to the original rishab-madhu pairing we all love.. until then I lay in wait..
Originally posted by Rolzz

Evenif Sultan is out of picture, the way CVs are characterising RK and portraying Rishbala relationship is bad...really bad!!
That is another way to phrase things and I agree. Sultan track is a whole other chapter they have brought into their already entangled web of TRP grabbing. They really have no idea where the story is headed or that is what I foresee.
Originally posted by mytinypaintings

a very very logical post and above all cVS dont even know where to start cleaning and above all I doubt they have any intention of cleaning up atall
I think it will be in their best interest to hire a PR firm to post on their social media outlets. As of now, they come across as the inaccessible starving artists with no real story to tell. They are not very convincing in the show or outside of the air times.
I felt same after today episode...RK should be confined to mental asylum..thats where he is needed...and even Madhu need little self respect .He treat her like pair ki Juti...that should be the word
Gosh tooday episode can redefine mental torture...
Originally posted by luvera

Yup.. I am currently waiting for them to get their act together, clean up the mess and come back to the original rishab-madhu pairing we all love.. until then I lay in wait..
Gaah the wait is neverending. I wish I could control the TRPs. They need a wake up call.