India-Forums

Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke
Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Rachna is behaving a little too harsh on Vihaan

SailorMoonStar IF-Dazzler
SailorMoonStar
SailorMoonStar

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Ok, so guys don't you think Rachna is behaving a little harsh on Vihaan. Before you guys say things like "Oh Vihaan deserves much more than that blah blah," yes I agree he does, but this is Out of character for Rachna. I mean any other girl would ignore him or do besti of him LOL and even Rachna can easily do besti of him like she did with the "stupid or acting stupid" thing LOL, but she is out right yelling and saying to not make friends with her again and again Confused. I mean yelling, even venemously talking to him is okay, but she keeps yelling. But Vihaan does deserve that LOL

Do you think that it might be because Rachna still likes Vihaan deep down and she is trying to get her feelings out of the way and trying to remove her feelings so that's why she keeps yelling at him, avoiding him, and telling him to not even try to talk to her?

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

Vihaan himself gave her the bitter medicine LOL Now she is feeding him the sameLOL

Yes! Like you said she can always ignore him coz even negative attention is also attention. Hee! Hee!

But I would prefer her venting it out coz evenvihaan could have ignored their prank and let it be. 
See! No attention given LOL But didnot go that wayConfused

I think the lava of bitterness flow out from the volcano ( rachna) so that there is a beautiful island formed when it cools offLOL

Maybe Vihaan & rachna can have their honeymoon there laterROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalekhfanpowerpuff24nnmmrnfanRaleighbcattastahninAshlaika-PrimaDonna-braich_gal-Eris-

-PrimaDonna- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008braich_gal-Eris-

-Ariaana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ariaana-
-Ariaana-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
i think he deserves it and he hurt her badly he need someone to take rachna away so he can realise what he himself did 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PreetiK03Princess3101tastahninbrat2008braich_gal-Eris-

-LiveLaughLove- IF-Rockerz
-LiveLaughLove-
-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I think Vihaan deserves this, even though he is acting all nice wrong doesn't mean he did not commit those actions before. What comes around goes around.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess3101Ashlaikabrat2008braich_gal

brat2008 IF-Rockerz
brat2008
brat2008

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Vihaan trying to be nice to the girls does not suit him one bit. WinkHe is better off being evilLOL

I want rachna to give him her piece of mind and just keep reminding him time and again that the sun does not rise coz of him nor does the earth revolve around himConfused

But all said and done he has not once till date thought about his unforgiving actions Angry But wants to resume friendship with RachnaAngry 

It still seems that Vihaan has never changed his ways, if he actually had he would have apologized to rachna & Gunjan.

Big smile He still has to learn that trust , respect and love cannot be forced out of someone but has to be earned
    " give & take respect is the lesson he has to learnWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninchacha_chaudhribraich_gal

braich_gal IF-Rockerz
braich_gal
braich_gal

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Vihaan trying to be nice to the girls does not suit him one bit. WinkHe is better off being evilLOL

I want rachna to give him her piece of mind and just keep reminding him time and again that the sun does not rise coz of him nor does the earth revolve around himConfused

But all said and done he has not once till date thought about his unforgiving actions Angry But wants to resume friendship with RachnaAngry 

It still seems that Vihaan has never changed his ways, if he actually had he would have apologized to rachna & Gunjan.

Big smile He still has to learn that trust , respect and love cannot be forced out of someone but has to be earned
    " give & take respect is the lesson he has to learnWink

totally agree!! especially at the bolded parts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008

tastahnin IF-Dazzler
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
vihaan himself compelled her to do that...it won't be right to expect that rachna would be sweet to vihaan after what vihaan did to her ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008braich_gal

Go to top