Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nazomel

okiess...😃 I loved the way how she fell down with yuvi in the basketball match..😳

yeah... theres another one too when Yuvi plays a prank on her that he fell down when they are coming back to the camp... she hugs him
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

yeah... theres another one too when Yuvi plays a prank on her that he fell down when they are coming back to the camp... she hugs him

yeah.. the scene would be great.. and when I'm finished with alll those avis then please guys tell me how you guys want them to stack.. I'll stack them..😳
Originally posted by: kikia

Anam finished college...but you know the formalities and all takes time...and university starts in August for new entrants...yups i'll try to be a sizzler by then😊

lucky u here we finish college in june/july...  yeah uni will be tough but 1st year isn't that tough best days are college i miss my college😭

I have to go shopping for my photoshoot clothes but im waiting till May June
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nazuuu i love all that you make...they are soo amazing that i have difficulty to choose which one to choose later...i'll go with what told you to make actually😛

Anam we have our final cambridge exams in november then results come in february,and then have to wait for admissions forms and all...>>i miss my college days already actually😭

yeah.. the scene would be great.. and when I'm finished with alll those avis then please guys tell me how you guys want them to stack.. I'll stack them..😳

yay that will be great naz to stack them I think the way u have stacked the yuvreen beach sig like that it will look amazing
Originally posted by: kikia

Nazuuu i love all that you make...they are soo amazing that i have difficulty to choose which one to choose later...i'll go with what told you to make actually😛

Anam we have our final cambridge exams in november then results come in february,and then have to wait for admissions forms and all...>>i miss my college days already actually😭

oh k thats long time lots of good luck for exams u can revision for them beforehand... yeah i know how u feel i miss my college like mad the dumb idiot even broke my college building now they have a massive building elsewhere its so so beauitful i been in it my sis will be going there Insh Allah in september
Lianaa thumbnail
ani: okiess... just tell me when I'm finsihed which avis you want to be stacked! 😛

ani: okiess... just tell me when I'm finsihed which avis you want to be stacked! 😛

ok will do😊 no worries
Lianaa thumbnail
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Anam the final exams in college finished...had to wait for the results which is in february and yeah i've passed too😳,already aplied for university too but will get a response in july now😊

Anam it will be soo nice nah...to meet your teacher's wen u'll go to your school😛