Thank u hema lovely pics

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SaduKiFarzi.

.SaduKiFarzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vm2002

Tks  for the pic. Yesterday there should have  been a hug  as it was a emotional scene. Also after pregnancy confirmation  it was their  first private meet.Hope to c  today

yup...me too waiting for today's epi...hope to have some more cute moments today.Wink
.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahana747

Awesome.Thumbs Up Thank you for joining us .I relived those cute moments.How expressive they hey.Ram and Sakshi can freeze even the most subtle expressions in their eyes and faces.Amazing.
Only regret is Hema you join us late in the serial,we missed you in those golden moments from one to 180 episode,which were a delight for any Ram-Sakshi fans.

aww shana thank u so much for the sweet commentTongueTongueTongue...dnt worry yaar..ill try my level to bring back those golden moments pic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedfreshly to make u all remember it  onceagain...well i hope ill do it soon..plzz wait for some days.WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

vironikajain

vironikajain IF-Sizzlerz
vironikajain
vironikajain

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hema23

Awesome.Thumbs UpThank you for joining us .I relived those cute moments.How expressive they hey.Ram and Sakshi can freeze even the most subtle expressions in their eyes and faces.Amazing.
Only regret is Hema you join us late in the serial,we missed you in those golden moments from one to 180 episode,which were a delight for any Ram-Sakshi fans.

aww shana thank u so much for the sweet commentTongueTongueTongue...dnt worry yaar..ill try my level to bring back those golden moments pic Embarrassedfreshly to make u all remember it onceagain...well i hope ill do it soon..plzz wait for some days.Wink

Hey hema its great news yaar we re very greedy balhians nd season 1 is something no one can forget ever even a single scene Embarrassed
Already waiting to relive season 1 all over again get started baby nd take all the time u need Wink Wink

Edited by vironikajain - 10 April 2013 at 2:00am

.SaduKiFarzi.

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
excellent job, for past two days because of u Hema am reliving the episodes, beautiful, has anyone notice when Ram said in promo we r pregnant and Priya cover her face with palms and then said we, Mr. Kapoor and Ram said its ok, so Priya actually gave a pat on Ram's belly and Ram was like whats that?, this is for one sec in promo but its lovely

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 April 2013 at 5:53am

.SaduKiFarzi.

.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by hema23

Awesome.Thumbs UpThank you for joining us .I relived those cute moments.How expressive they hey.Ram and Sakshi can freeze even the most subtle expressions in their eyes and faces.Amazing.

aww shana thank u so much for the sweet commentTongueTongueTongue...dnt worry yaar..ill try my level to bring back those golden moments pic Embarrassedfreshly to make u all remember it onceagain...well i hope ill do it soon..plzz wait for some days.Wink

Hey hema its great news yaar we re very greedy balhians nd season 1 is something no one can forget ever even a single scene Embarrassed
Already waiting to relive season 1 all over again get started baby nd take all the time u need Wink Wink

i knw as like me all the ppl here are very greedy balhians...and yup even i too cant able to forgot season 1's single epi..it was so lovely and ya ill do it for sure and that too for all our balhians...thanx for the supporting words

vironikajain

jatre Senior Member
jatre
jatre

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
excellent pics!great job!raya are so good 2gether.BlushingBig smile

.SaduKiFarzi.

.SaduKiFarzi.
.SaduKiFarzi.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

excellent job, for past two days because of u Hema am reliving the episodes, beautiful, has anyone notice when Ram said in promo we r pregnant and Priya cover her face with palms and then said we, Mr. Kapoor and Ram said its ok, so Priya actually gave a pat on Ram's belly and Ram was like whats that?, this is for one sec in promo but its lovely

thanx Wink and i too love the promo it was lovelyWink

Go to top