Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this person is such a p*ss of asking me to do suggs when they neever comment in my shop
and when i politely refused they say galis 

i'm surely not even talk to them let alone gonna try making their suggs in future 
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok i'll redo the stacking but tell me in which order.

Originally posted by: -Priya-

this person is such a p*ss of asking me to do suggs when they neever comment in my shop

and when i politely refused they say galis 

i'm surely not even talk to them let alone gonna try making their suggs in future 

I wouldn't even bother with people like that...
burgerchaap thumbnail
I love Shraddha and practically saw most of her interviews that were available on the net during the past few weeks...she's such a fun and lively girl...but her dialogue delivery in this movie up till now is awful. I don't know if the character itself requires this sort of stuttering but I just want to pull my hair outtt whenever I hear her in the promos of this film. 

#strugglesofafan

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeZNAQNguIo&sns=em[/YOUTUBE]
priya185 thumbnail
[QUOTE=burgerchaap

1.  2.  3.
 if you can then both ways plz

#itried p.s. i can tell one of your best colouring
[/QUOTE] 

agree with you on shraddha .. many poeple mock her cause of her dad though ðŸ˜†
Edited by -Priya- - 11 years ago
burgerchaap thumbnail
Do you want me to change the speed? Right now I think they're at 0.06 or 0.07 sec
priya185 thumbnail
yes please ... i personally do atleast 0.1
burgerchaap thumbnail

^^^Speaking of goldfishes, I bought a new aquarium about 3 weeks ago. The guy at the store said don't buy the fishes only after 10 days because it takes time for a new aquarium to "settle in" with the bacteria and all that stuff. After the 10 days had passed  (Monday that just went), I bought 12 goldfishes cuz they were on sale for $5, otherwise I had to pay $4 for only 2 fishes (W*F?). So I placed them into the aquarium and over the span of 6 days all of them died and I only have 1 left!!! I fed them accordingly and since goldfishes are supposed to be somewhat weaker than most fishes, I would give extra attention. BUT THEY STILL DIED SUPER FAST??? Is it because it was a new aquarium??? I had a BETA fish before but that was a super strong fish and it lasted for about 5 months (and I didn't even put this one in a aquarium...it was like in a huge jar!) but it still lasted so much more longer than the ones I got this week!!! #@#&#^((&%W$
Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
I have no clue buy beta fishes next time and ask that man you brought it from. 
burgerchaap thumbnail
Yup, most likely will buy a beta fish next time- one of the reasons being cuz they are prettier to look at.  Edited by burgerchaap - 11 years ago
priya185 thumbnail
what colour was it
?
and how come you love fish so much .. i've never had one