aafii IF-Dazzler
aafii
aafii

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DeewaniRimi

Originally posted by aafii

Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

In today's episode it was really difficult to make out who was more blushing, more apprehensive towards the proceedings of the night LOLWink, first time ever I  have seen in my life on indian television bride more confident and looking forward towards the SR than the groom.LOL
Poor prithvi , he was really very much kinda confused about how to go ahead, first he did not understand he should sit or not, then  wasnt sure he should hold her hand or nor , if Meera hadnt given him confidence by holding his hand , chances were Prithvi would have at that same moment got off from the bed and would have headed towards the sofa for the rest of the night LOL

I have two suggestions for successful SR of Mithvi...
1. Remove other furnitures(I mean sitting stuffsLOLWink)except bed(it's size should be little small)Wink from Mithvi's room at night.
2. Set a jammer so all kind of calls can be barred.LOL
Phir dekhte hain DUlha kya karta hai??LOL

then dulha ko underestimate na karo...prithvi apna talent dikhaega phr to,,,,,,,WinkWink but phr meera ka kya hoga?? think about thatBlushing

I am not under estimatig my Jeejusa.Embarrassed...and Prithvi and Meera are married from last 20-24(I don't know their agesConfused )So itna sharmana...nahin chalega...WinkANd Meera ka kya hoga??BlushingWOh gayegi..."Jisko Sanam maan kar shab bhar marein../ woh *****subah hote phud ho gaya/ Jisko Mohabbat ka teacher kehti rahin/ owh fatichar ek lesson mein fail ho gaya..."

nice song rim.EmbarrassedLOLLOL and meera will like "DHAK DHAK KARNE LAGA..MORA JIYARA DARNE LAGA...SAYYAN BAYYAN MOR NA "...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruja

aafii IF-Dazzler
aafii
aafii

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged

You are right...aj himmat Meera ne dialyi...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHiee she was so cute and he is so blushing...EmbarrassedBut next time ke liye mera suggestions hain dekho na...LOLLOLUske sath add karo do RED BULL...instead of that SR night dudh.Wink
[/QUOTE]

THEY MUST CONSIDER YOUR SUGESSTIONWinkLOL SO THAT NEXT TIME MITHVI WONT WASTE TIME...DEIRECT KAAM KI BAAT HOGI,,NO SHARMA SHARMIWinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruja

shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Yes you are right...even I noticed that too...WinkMeera was really very impatient when Prithvi didn't come to their room. She was peeping form her Ghunghat...then our Jeejusa came and shyly and confusingly locked the door...and
"Kya karein kya na karein/Yeh kaisi mushkil hain?Koi toh bata de iska hal/Oh mere Bhai.."LOL
Oops sorry Bhai ne already ek raat ke liye donon ko alag kar diya...AngryBut they both were very cute...when

first time ever I  have seen in my life on indian television bride more confident and looking forward towards the SR than the groom.LOL
It was really treat of eyes.ROFL
oh yes , it was LOL 
Meera was literally thinking aur kitna time lagayega LOL for how long I am supposed to wait aur yahan hamare budhuu maharaj bechare soch hi nahi paa rahe hai ki aagey kya karna hai LOL

For one moment I thought that Meera would remove her veil by herself...but she only pouted and looked at him...he then realized that he needed to do somethingLOLLOLLOLWaise I guess Jeejusa ko iss bare mein koi Book de na chahiye for his knowledge...EmbarrassedLOLwarna next time bhi agar aisa huya toh...Wink

ROFL I also thought the same , my imagination even went one step further I thought after removing the veil ,she will literally grab him and pull him on the bed and do the needful WinkLOL
I agree if Meera hadnt pouted he wouldnt have realized i have to do something else also LOL
I also agree inko book pakdao , he needs it desperatelyLOL  dummy guide to SR WinkLOL
now we dont want meera to reconsider her decision Wink 

don't think of giving books coz padhaii n books ki toh prithvi ki bachpan se dushmani hai
haa agar koi achha teacher appoint kare toh baat ban sakti haiWinkwht abt miu as teacher apne pyare pati ko achhe se sikhayegiEmbarrassed

Edited by shruja - 10 April 2013 at 6:55am
SiMi615 Goldie
SiMi615
SiMi615

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Saba, I loved your post! I was laughing the whole time! Poor Prithvi, man up already and just kiss Meera! Wink

~SiMi~

PS...A word of advice to Prithvi: Please turn your cell phone OFF when you are alone with your biwi!

Edited by SiMi81 - 10 April 2013 at 3:09pm

Go to top