Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adally thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sabaSpeaks

In today's episode it was really difficult to make out who was more blushing, more apprehensive towards the proceedings of the night πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, first time ever I  have seen in my life on indian television bride more confident and looking forward towards the SR than the groom.πŸ˜†

Poor prithvi , he was really very much kinda confused about how to go ahead, first he did not understand he should sit or not, then  wasnt sure he should hold her hand or nor , if Meera hadnt given him confidence by holding his hand , chances were Prithvi would have at that same moment got off from the bed and would have headed towards the sofa for the rest of the night πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† yeh to fun tha 
lol fb m sab bekr kyun bol rae :p sayad akash k wajeh s:p
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aafii

literally it was quite diffrent that groom is hesitate and bride is confident...prithvi was so much confused...and when he finally got courage to do something   πŸ˜‰ akash nai disturb kar dya...ab pta nhi kb aege courage ..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†I agree , Meera ne kitne mushkil se courage dilaya to take things to next level par sab par paani pher diya πŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeewaniRimi

You are right...aj himmat Meera ne dialyi...😳😳Hiee she was so cute and he is so blushing...😳But next time ke liye mera suggestions hain dekho na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Uske sath add karo do RED BULL...instead of that SR night dudh.πŸ˜‰

super suggestion, guaranteed top work πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
girlTalks thumbnail

Yes you are right...even I noticed that too...πŸ˜‰Meera was really very impatient when Prithvi didn't come to their room. She was peeping form her Ghunghat...then our Jeejusa came and shyly and confusingly locked the door...and
"Kya karein kya na karein/Yeh kaisi mushkil hain?Koi toh bata de iska hal/Oh mere Bhai.."πŸ˜†
Oops sorry Bhai ne already ek raat ke liye donon ko alag kar diya...😑But they both were very cute...when

first time ever I  have seen in my life on indian television bride more confident and looking forward towards the SR than the groom.πŸ˜†
It was really treat of eyes.🀣

oh yes , it was πŸ˜† 
Meera was literally thinking aur kitna time lagayega πŸ˜† for how long I am supposed to wait aur yahan hamare budhuu maharaj bechare soch hi nahi paa rahe hai ki aagey kya karna hai πŸ˜†

girlTalks thumbnail

I am not under estimatig my Jeejusa.😳...and Prithvi and Meera are married from last 20-24(I don't know their agesπŸ˜• )So itna sharmana...nahin chalega...πŸ˜‰ANd Meera ka kya hoga??☺️WOh gayegi..."Jisko Sanam maan kar shab bhar marein../ woh *****subah hote phud ho gaya/ Jisko Mohabbat ka teacher kehti rahin/ owh fatichar ek lesson mein fail ho gaya..."

🀣 agreed Prithvi failed miserably , he needs to learn a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bas passing marks milne hi waale the , tabhi phone aa gaya and result  phus πŸ˜†
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

oh yes , it was πŸ˜† 
Meera was literally thinking aur kitna time lagayega πŸ˜† for how long I am supposed to wait aur yahan hamare budhuu maharaj bechare soch hi nahi paa rahe hai ki aagey kya karna hai πŸ˜†

For one moment I thought that Meera would remove her veil by herself...but she only pouted and looked at him...he then realized that he needed to do somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Waise I guess Jeejusa ko iss bare mein koi Book de na chahiye for his knowledge...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†warna next time bhi agar aisa huya toh...πŸ˜‰
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

🀣 agreed Prithvi failed miserably , he needs to learn a lot πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bas passing marks milne hi waale the , tabhi phone aa gaya and result  phus πŸ˜†

Par phone baad mein aaya tha...Jeejusa ne itna der kiya ghunghat uthane mein...πŸ˜†Yeh Akash ko neend ki goli deni padegi😑
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

.😳But next time ke liye mera suggestions hain dekho na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Uske sath add karo do RED BULL...instead of that SR night dudh.πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]
Hmm...then three suggestions.
1. Remove every furnitures except bed(it needs to be small)Taki dur baith na payeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
2.Set a jammer so that all kind of calls can be barred.πŸ˜‰
3.Two RED BULL instead of SR wala Dudh.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AB dekhte hain kya hota hain??😳
girlTalks thumbnail

For one moment I thought that Meera would remove her veil by herself...but she only pouted and looked at him...he then realized that he needed to do somethingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Waise I guess Jeejusa ko iss bare mein koi Book de na chahiye for his knowledge...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†warna next time bhi agar aisa huya toh...πŸ˜‰

🀣 I also thought the same , my imagination even went one step further I thought after removing the veil ,she will literally grab him and pull him on the bed and do the needful πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
I agree if Meera hadnt pouted he wouldnt have realized i have to do something else also πŸ˜†
I also agree inko book pakdao , he needs it desperatelyπŸ˜†  dummy guide to SR πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
now we dont want meera to reconsider her decision πŸ˜‰ 

girlTalks thumbnail

Hmm...then three suggestions.
1. Remove every furnitures except bed(it needs to be small)Taki dur baith na payeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
2.Set a jammer so that all kind of calls can be barred.πŸ˜‰
3.Two RED BULL instead of SR wala Dudh.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
AB dekhte hain kya hota hain??😳
chill beta , now we don't Prithvi to do flop show,  right?
one is enough to set the hormones running πŸ˜‰