Beautiful post ! Well written dear !! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

what an amazing post...today's episodes so so full of menaingful dialogues...not only for the show but to us in real life as well..it's always easier to put the blames on others...like we put the blames in the relationships as well but may be somewhere we were/are in faults? Loved how subtly, appropriately Kumud let Saras know that..whatever she said had truly impacted him coz as you said he did look shaken at that point!!
 Yes Sanju_, after a few mediocre episodes, today we had a more meaningful episode that befits expectations. Here spacial mentions to both the actors. GR and JEN.ClapClap Both of you make the scenes so meaningful. Because of their subtle finesse, the minimalistic dialogues stands out in their effectiveness. Kudos to your Art, your Brilliance.Star

Edited by smrth - 10 April 2013 at 12:01pm
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanju_

Originally posted by smrth

In a way God has already answered his prayers. For too long this decent soul has languished in grief. In Kumud, He is sending him a succor that can heal his wounds and more. And Saras is already feeling her soothing presence; a respite after a long long time of loneliness, a shield against too wile a world of abusive relationships, and a precious person whom, in turn, he too can invest his considerable strength and protectiveness about.

Together, they can create God's heaven on this earth.

so true...he yet again accepted how relieved and thankful he felt today too knowing Kumud is on his side, by his side!!
The way he thanked his God, " sukun milta he"... GR speaks volume in 'expressions'.
Jjoshim Groupbie
Jjoshim
Jjoshim

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@ smrth : lovely post, very well written. Waiting for more posts from you. 

I would just like to add, the fear of Saraswatichandra are not unfounded one. At times we come across persons in life with similar past traumas and not ready to have more. I have seen sisters reluctant to marry if there has been a sordid tale of dowry death to immediate sisters, or children reluctant to marry after seeing bitter divorces of parents. So in a way, he is afraid rightly and quite naturally. But there is much deeper meaning to his saying no. Not only he is afraid to venture into something he has see going awry ( his parents separation and mother's suicide), but he is also superstitious that whom so ever he gets attached to gets lost or faces the hardships. He loved is mother but she faced tough times and ultimately paid its price by committing suicide. He loved Dukhba also, but again she got snatched away from him, and then she too faced society's ridicule and tough times( this story is still to unfold but is implied upon in the serial as of now). So he feels he will love Kumud, again it will be jinxed, and he will loose her followed by hardships for his beloved Kumud. 

And what an irony...it will be! 

@ sweetgal19 : good to see you after long time( some days). I always wait for your youthful update on what I liked about today's episode!
@ vaishali: you too write lovely, I depth posts, do write more!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smrthInfofanNestleToulouse

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Amazing post! damn all the good posts are not on first page.. I think I missed out on many good ones today..glad I came across this one! You are absolutely right.. I noticed how he subconsciously registered Kumud's advice.. the astuteness and precision of her words jolted him..he needed it.. today they both let their hearts speak even with their guards up..It got so complicated at one point to gather all the emotions that I myself felt relieved when she said, '' lets pray..may god help us!'' 
Actually today was Your day. Had I missed a post? 
@ Bold,
They are such a compliment to each other, they can create a world. Together they are invincible against Gumans and Sundars of  the world.
Radha Krishna idols are drawing out some of the best scenes in the serial. A trend started with Devine 'Manmohana' song.Smile

Infofan

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

so well put
More from Mary...LOL
smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Beautiful post ! Well written dear !! Embarrassed
Thanks yaar.

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jjoshim

@ smrth : lovely post, very well written. Waiting for more posts from you. 

I would just like to add, the fear of Saraswatichandra are not unfounded one. At times we come across persons in life with similar past traumas and not ready to have more. I have seen sisters reluctant to marry if there has been a sordid tale of dowry death to immediate sisters, or children reluctant to marry after seeing bitter divorces of parents. So in a way, he is afraid rightly and quite naturally. But there is much deeper meaning to his saying no. Not only he is afraid to venture into something he has see going awry ( his parents separation and mother's suicide), but he is also superstitious that whom so ever he gets attached to gets lost or faces the hardships. He loved is mother but she faced tough times and ultimately paid its price by committing suicide. He loved Dukhba also, but again she got snatched away from him, and then she too faced society's ridicule and tough times( this story is still to unfold but is implied upon in the serial as of now). So he feels he will love Kumud, again it will be jinxed, and he will loose her followed by hardships for his beloved Kumud. 

And what an irony...it will be! 

@ sweetgal19 : good to see you after long time( some days). I always wait for your youthful update on what I liked about today's episode!
@ vaishali: you too write lovely, I depth posts, do write more!
Hi dear! Good to see you too !Embarrassed Awwe I have been making  my posts dear! Do check out yesterday's if you have time! Embarrassed

Go to top