Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jjoshim thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@ smrth : lovely post, very well written. Waiting for more posts from you. 

I would just like to add, the fear of Saraswatichandra are not unfounded one. At times we come across persons in life with similar past traumas and not ready to have more. I have seen sisters reluctant to marry if there has been a sordid tale of dowry death to immediate sisters, or children reluctant to marry after seeing bitter divorces of parents. So in a way, he is afraid rightly and quite naturally. But there is much deeper meaning to his saying no. Not only he is afraid to venture into something he has see going awry ( his parents separation and mother's suicide), but he is also superstitious that whom so ever he gets attached to gets lost or faces the hardships. He loved is mother but she faced tough times and ultimately paid its price by committing suicide. He loved Dukhba also, but again she got snatched away from him, and then she too faced society's ridicule and tough times( this story is still to unfold but is implied upon in the serial as of now). So he feels he will love Kumud, again it will be jinxed, and he will loose her followed by hardships for his beloved Kumud. 

And what an irony...it will be! 

@ sweetgal19 : good to see you after long time( some days). I always wait for your youthful update on what I liked about today's episode!
@ vaishali: you too write lovely, I depth posts, do write more!
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishali-AR

Amazing post! damn all the good posts are not on first page.. I think I missed out on many good ones today..glad I came across this one! You are absolutely right.. I noticed how he subconsciously registered Kumud's advice.. the astuteness and precision of her words jolted him..he needed it.. today they both let their hearts speak even with their guards up..It got so complicated at one point to gather all the emotions that I myself felt relieved when she said, '' lets pray..may god help us!'' 

Actually today was Your day. Had I missed a post? 
@ Bold,
They are such a compliment to each other, they can create a world. Together they are invincible against Gumans and Sundars of  the world.
Radha Krishna idols are drawing out some of the best scenes in the serial. A trend started with Devine 'Manmohana' song.😊
smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marybarton

so well put

More from Mary...πŸ˜†
smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Beautiful post ! Well written dear !! πŸ˜³

Thanks yaar.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jjoshim

I would just like to add, the fear of Saraswatichandra are not unfounded one. At times we come across persons in life with similar past traumas and not ready to have more. I have seen sisters reluctant to marry if there has been a sordid tale of dowry death to immediate sisters, or children reluctant to marry after seeing bitter divorces of parents. So in a way, he is afraid rightly and quite naturally. But there is much deeper meaning to his saying no. Not only he is afraid to venture into something he has see going awry ( his parents separation and mother's suicide), but he is also superstitious that whom so ever he gets attached to gets lost or faces the hardships. He loved is mother but she faced tough times and ultimately paid its price by committing suicide. He loved Dukhba also, but again she got snatched away from him, and then she too faced society's ridicule and tough times( this story is still to unfold but is implied upon in the serial as of now). So he feels he will love Kumud, again it will be jinxed, and he will loose her followed by hardships for his beloved Kumud. 

@ sweetgal19 : good to see you after long time( some days). I always wait for your youthful update on what I liked about today's episode!

Hi dear! Good to see you too !😳 Awwe I have been making  my posts dear! Do check out yesterday's if you have time! πŸ˜³

priyankabhat09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smrth

Actually today was Your day. Had I missed a post? 
@ Bold,
They are such a compliment to each other, they can create a world. Together they are invincible against Gumans and Sundars of  the world.
Radha Krishna idols are drawing out some of the best scenes in the serial. A trend started with Devine 'Manmohana' song.😊

Love this forum for some of the wonderful writers and post makers, πŸ€—

smrth thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jjoshim

Yes Jjoshim, I concur. He does have bitter past and trauma to be wary. But should he assume the same fate for all his future? Isn't it bit pessimistic? Some points;

1)    The way he has been sketched; i) in practical front firm and decisive, capably handling a vast empire- one may point out, this is impersonal side- then on personal front- ii) Again, he has attained a certain level of spiritual equanimity, a composure. So these traits should overcome a certain queasiness he is feeling towards his future alliances on base of emotional hinderance.  He should not be too fatalist in this line. Kumud seems to evoke this inner strength latent in him that should allow him his full potential.

2)    The way he knows about her Dream, and by now, her devotion to him, He can not pretend go on telling her, 'you wanted me to go.' That's unkind of him. The 'rejection', even after all these explanations, is standing and had come from him. What should she tell him? 'Please remove the rejection. Please accept me?' No. The next initiative has to come from him. And it's no longer only about himself or his imagined fate. It's about real, stimulated feelings in Kumud too. His sensitivity should invoke a hopeful present rather evoking past demons. I believe. For a man, glory is not in failure, glory is in Success.πŸ˜›

3)    But then, if he has some real reasons, yet unrevealed to us viewers, my points become somewhat redundant as I said in the end. But that's for future…as i said in the end in main post.

Nice inputs Jjoshims. Do post more. Thanks.😊

smrth thumbnail
Wednesday episode:
 Maan Chatur, VC's father surfaced again! Hmmm...original troll spray for many freeloaders in VC's house and the one who supported final reunion in there! Hope, they develop him more in those lines and not only as nuisance enforcer of the family pride at the time of 'rejection'-as they are intending him today...also disappointed on CV's piddling treatment to Guniyal. She was powerful and impressive in original. A good tale becomes good not only on fine Leads, but also drawing from well etched side characters.

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smrth

Yes Jjoshim, I concur. He does have bitter past and trauma to be wary. But should he assume the same fate for all his future? Isn't it bit pessimistic? Some points;

1)    The way he has been sketched; i) in practical front firm and decisive, capably handling a vast empire- one may point out, this is impersonal side- then on personal front- ii) Again, he has attained a certain level of spiritual equanimity, a composure. So these traits should overcome a certain queasiness he is feeling towards his future alliances on base of emotional hinderance.  He should not be too fatalist in this line. Kumud seems to evoke this inner strength latent in him that should allow him his full potential.

2)    The way he knows about her Dream, and by now, her devotion to him, He can not pretend go on telling her, 'you wanted me to go.' That's unkind of him. The 'rejection', even after all these explanations, is standing and had come from him. What should she tell him? 'Please remove the rejection. Please accept me?' No. The next initiative has to come from him. And it's no longer only about himself or his imagined fate. It's about real, stimulated feelings in Kumud too. His sensitivity should invoke a hopeful present rather evoking past demons. I believe. For a man, glory is not in failure, glory is in Success.πŸ˜›

3)    But then, if he has some real reasons, yet unrevealed to us viewers, my points become somewhat redundant as I said in the end. But that's for future'as i said in the end in main post.

Nice inputs Jjoshims. Do post more. Thanks.😊

Script appears to be hinting at more substantial reason than only fears. As his soliloquy suggests, ' God you know why I am not letting her in a quagmire that surrounds me.' But that is for the future...

In a way God has already answered his prayers. For too long this decent soul has languished in grief. In Kumud, He is sending him a succor that can heal his wounds and more. And Saras is already feeling her soothing presence; a respite after a long long time of loneliness, a shield against too wile a world of abusive relationships, and a precious person whom, in turn, he too can invest his considerable strength and protectiveness about.

Together, they can create God's heaven on this earth.

@ smrth - brilliant posts
smrth thumbnail
Infofan,
That's nice.
Only thing, compilation makes me realise repetitions...then again, impressions are consistent!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks