India-Forums

Saraswatichandra
Saraswatichandra

Past Demons and Present hopes

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Prayer dialogues clarified some of their stands vis. a vis. each other.

To her question, "why have you rejected me?" He answers, " Not you, I have rejected a relationship for I am afraid of pain in its wake, especially when they stay incomplete." Her reply to this, is grounded in maturity and realism than a hypothetical fear he is harboring.

First He; he might be having a perceptible reason- or two- to be wary; His mother's suicide and separation from 'Dukhba aka mai'. But still they are not 'reasoned' bases to get them always extrapolated on a fresh, different kind of relationship. To imagine a 'cursed' fate forever is little too fatalistic. Though mother's suicide is a real trauma keeping him insecure. This is also denoting state of his immediate family and its subjective influence on him.

Kumud's response is also marking a more positive and sound environment  she has been raised in, " Relationships are made and nurtured by us. So why shun a new alliance even before giving one's best to it? Why complain the fate and not work on our own weakness?"...'Why should one stay resigned and not hopeful', she appears telling. This is more objective. And notice, he too appears shaken at the pinpoint; He is not tackling the 'demons of past and mind', rather escapist forbearance. In a way, considering her recent awareness of his trauma, it comes as a therapeutic call to come out of his grief shell and be constructive on future. In his reasoning mind, he seems to be listening!Smile

Also, this clarifies, though in a jumbled order of scripting, her former accusation- 'One may not avoid relationships as an escapist.' For then, she did not know, he was avoiding relationship and not her!

Script appears to be hinting at more substantial reason than only fears. As his soliloquy suggests, ' God you know why I am not letting her in a quagmire that surrounds me.' But that is for the future...

Edited by smrth - 10 April 2013 at 1:05am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

suppss77truptishreeLoveIsDivineJjoshimpriyankabhat09blrgalhumeshaaAdhooriSipraavaAPRIL14emeraldeyemandygillHydroxyGroupMarybartonShanUlasInfofanNestleToulouseSanju_Nikki_Titli

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
' God you know why I am not letting her in a quagmire that surrounds me

this is what i actually feel is the reason...and that quagmire is Guman may be subconsciously  knows Guman is root of all his pain and does not want Kumud to ber her target after him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smrth

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

' God you know why I am not letting her in a quagmire that surrounds me

this is what i actually feel is the reason...and that quagmire is Guman may be subconsciously  knows Guman is root of all his pain and does not want Kumud to ber her target after him

Yes, his later thoughts appear to hint something like this. In fact there is a glaring gap in relationship sketch between Gumaan and SC. If we were showed brutal abuses on child by Gumaan than how and when she turned cordial? Or how had she 'influenced' him diligently on Sanyasi path ( as she was boasting)? Cvs may come up with some twists...

Infofan

smrth Goldie
smrth
smrth

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

In a way God has already answered his prayers. For too long this decent soul has languished in grief. In Kumud, He is sending him a succor that can heal his wounds and more. And Saras is already feeling her soothing presence; a respite after a long long time of loneliness, a shield against too wile a world of abusive relationships, and a precious person whom, in turn, he too can invest his considerable strength and protectiveness about.

Together, they can create God's heaven on this earth.

Edited by smrth - 09 April 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarawakInfofanSanju_

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
what an amazing post...today's episodes so so full of menaingful dialogues...not only for the show but to us in real life as well..it's always easier to put the blames on others...like we put the blames in the relationships as well but may be somewhere we were/are in faults? Loved how subtly, appropriately Kumud let Saras know that..whatever she said had truly impacted him coz as you said he did look shaken at that point!!

smrth

Sanju_ IF-Stunnerz
Sanju_
Sanju_

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrth

In a way God has already answered his prayers. For too long this decent soul has languished in grief. In Kumud, He is sending him a succor that can heal his wounds and more. And Saras is already feeling her soothing presence; a respite after a long long time of loneliness, a shield against too wile a world of abusive relationships, and a precious person whom, in turn, he too can invest his considerable strength and protectiveness about.

Together, they can create God's heaven on this earth.

so true...he yet again accepted how relieved and thankful he felt today too knowing Kumud is on his side, by his side!!

smrth

MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Amazing post! damn all the good posts are not on first page.. I think I missed out on many good ones today..glad I came across this one! You are absolutely right.. I noticed how he subconsciously registered Kumud's advice.. the astuteness and precision of her words jolted him..he needed it.. today they both let their hearts speak even with their guards up..It got so complicated at one point to gather all the emotions that I myself felt relieved when she said, '' lets pray..may god help us!'' 

Edited by vaishali-AR - 09 April 2013 at 11:25pm

smrth

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
so well put

smrth

Go to top