Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

So.. what we are left with.. (Page 2)

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

That is what irks me the most.. The punishment is not unique as the CVs want us to believe but plain insultingOuch

What makes it look more stupid is the fact that Koki talked about knowing the difference between right and wrong and she herself was not able to see the difference between right and wrong. It was plain ridiculous. Very bad writing.. It just makes me sad to see such a strong character being shown to be so blindDead

Agree harini, cvs has made a complete destruction of koki character, such a lovely GOKI bond , I don't know what they wanted to prove...but it is now a complete mess...if ME is not a exposure of rashi , then it is another useless ridiculous sathiya track , and  same evil winning slogan again.what a shame Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

That is what irks me the most.. The punishment is not unique as the CVs want us to believe but plain insultingOuch

What makes it look more stupid is the fact that Koki talked about knowing the difference between right and wrong and she herself was not able to see the difference between right and wrong. It was plain ridiculous. Very bad writing.. It just makes me sad to see such a strong character being shown to be so blindDead

Agree harini, cvs has made a complete destruction of koki character, such a lovely GOKI bond , I don't know what they wanted to prove...but it is now a complete mess...if ME is not a exposure of rashi , then it is another useless ridiculous sathiya track , and  same evil winning slogan again.what a shame Confused

Anasuya, I have 0 expectations from the ME. It will either be more of this stupidity or will be GoKi uniting which is good but it leaves us where we started.Sleepy

I want some justice and I want it bad. Otherwise there is no meaning in seeing thisConfused

basuanasuya

yessehm Goldie
yessehm
yessehm

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Yes, Justice in SNS is long long overdue.

I have no hope of ever seeing te day Urmila and Rashi get their due.

Now Urmila is trying to get Dhawal married? 

Will that be her downfall, as it would mean breaking Kokia's daughters marriage. Or like Harini sad, it will all end in nothing

Edited by yessehm - 09 April 2013 at 9:45pm

Justlikethat1

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
If you love someone how can you treat her  so bad  ( that is what Koki is doing to gopi)   instead she should be doing this to Rashi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmJustlikethat1

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I cannot disagree with you Harini.. it is frustrating to see GoKi like this... believe me I am forwarding most of it while watching... Angry

Justlikethat1

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
True words spoken! And great post! Star  I'm baffled by this track tbh...Confused  Somehow I hope all this is a game being played against UrShi's own game to give them false confidence in the hope they fall into their own trap...Wishful thinking I know...Embarrassed Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmJustlikethat1ani_gr

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
@Kshama - That is what I had hoped in the beginning.. I had hoped that these punishments would make Gopi somehow even accidently see the truth about Rashi and Urmi and make her understand where she went wrong. But it went from bad to worse with Koki becoming unreasonable. I generally agree with Koki but this time, she has crossed the limit.

So I don't hold on to any hope of UrShi getting caught.. And yes, GoKi will get back together.. There is no doubt about that but that does not lead us anywhere does it now?

@Gayathri  - You know, I have always respected Koki.. But this time what makes me disappointed is the fact that she just cannot see what she is advising Gopi to do and for all her concern, her primary reason for anger looks to be her ego.. Added to that, the way Gopi is not allowed to give her PoV appalls me.. How can Koki who says she understands Gopi's problem, not see that? What Ahem can see, why cannot the mother in Koki see?Sleepy I am extremely disappointed

yessehm

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

@Kshama - That is what I had hoped in the beginning.. I had hoped that these punishments would make Gopi somehow even accidently see the truth about Rashi and Urmi and make her understand where she went wrong. But it went from bad to worse with Koki becoming unreasonable. I generally agree with Koki but this time, she has crossed the limit.

So I don't hold on to any hope of UrShi getting caught.. And yes, GoKi will get back together.. There is no doubt about that but that does not lead us anywhere does it now?

@Gayathri  - You know, I have always respected Koki.. But this time what makes me disappointed is the fact that she just cannot see what she is advising Gopi to do and for all her concern, her primary reason for anger looks to be her ego.. Added to that, the way Gopi is not allowed to give her PoV appalls me.. How can Koki who says she understands Gopi's problem, not see that? What Ahem can see, why cannot the mother in Koki see?Sleepy I am extremely disappointed

Yea Harini... I have too respected her for what she is... Kokila even finding silly things about Gopi and she is also kind of insecure for some reason... she is thinking that these days Gopi does nto talkt o her, does not share anything with her.. i cannot exactly call it insecure but she herself feels left out though there is absolutely nothing like that in Gopi's mind.. everything is happening because of UrShi...which she is clearly not able to see or I don't understand, though she knows Gopi cannot do such things, she is just pretending to be tough with her so she can learn ? what do you think?
Yes me too I am soo disappointed with this.. Hope by ME all these will be resolved.. as your said in one of your other posts, even if everything goes well, we know what the result will be..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmJustlikethat1

Go to top