Aniversary... (Page 6)

cutiepie2244 Goldie
cutiepie2244
cutiepie2244

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artii159

Originally posted by cutiepie2244

Artii dear:

I said u too dun update before 10 april.. That was the reason c0z i wanted to wish u the aniversary.. Actually at that time i came to know that u r ending it.. so i thought that there would b no reason to wish u if it ended thats y i said u to postponed the update... But now u r not ending it m really really very happy... No-one would b more than happy like I am...

Sorry guys i know u would b eager to know that y she update only KUCH IS TARHA... its not her mistake i told her to do so. coz i wanted to give her the surprise.. really sorry about that...

Now Artii ab jaldi se next update do.. c0z m dying... n plz make it faster than anything...

I putted a small surprise 4 u... hope u will like it...

My Jaanu.. I love u like hell...

Take good care of urself...

May God Bless U....

I dun know that whats the time in ur country but in my country 10th April is started so i m making this post on the same date...SmileSmile

Thnks a ton Anjali, u really did a lot 4 me, I really can't thank u enough...m sure u r more happy as m continuing my SS...I will update 2morrow Pakka..n m sorry 4 da late reply..dis surprise was really da best 1...Thnk u...I Love U 2, U Also Take Care, and May God Bless U wid Lotss n Lots happiness...Smile

yes me tou just jumping n jumping after the continuation news... mjhe heart attack ajaega if u will end it...LOLLOL... m really happy that u liked it... Same wish 4 u dear...SmileSmile

Go to top